Part 3

Flashback

Taehyung's POV

"What should I do?” I look up in the sky while standing on the bridge of han river. “Hey" I hear a loud shout and I look to my right. “What are you thinking to do huh" the lady pants as she rests her hand on her knees. “Who are you?” I look at her.

"It's not important right now” she finally looks at me and glares daggers. “You have to fight for it instead of giving up" she starts to yell at me. “But-" “I- nothing. You look like of my age so I'll talk casually” she puts her hand over my shoulder and I wide my eyes, immensely surprised as no other girl has dared to touch me.

"Friend, life is hard but you should try to embrace it okay?”

I don't know why but I found her somehow cute and a fun person to be with. What's this sign?

"Are you listening to me?” she waves her hand in front of my face and breaks my daze. “Huh? Oh yeah" I slightly nod. “So don't even think about such things okay?” she smiles and pats my arm. “But I was here to catch fresh air" I say.

"Oh? Really? I see" she instantly feels awkward. “Anw I'm going bye" she waves at me awkwardly and turns on her heels, murmuring something to herself.

"Hey! What's your name?” I shout at her who is running in embarrassment, and her steps freezes as she slowly turns around. “My name is not important” she shouts back.

Present day

"We met again" she smiles and I look at her with a stunned expression as I didn't expect her to be here at this hour. “How are you?” she asks and sits besides me. “Not so good, how about you?” I sigh. “Well my life has finally changed” “What does that mean?” I frown at her statement.

"Are you happy these days?” “What's your name?” the question that I always have been wanting to ask. For a whole two months, I desperately searched for her.

"My name is not important” “That's what you exactly said two months back" I look at her. “You remember?” she grins. “Minsuh-ya” I hear a loud shout from the other side of the street and her face slowly starts to turn red.

"What did she call you? Min-" “Uh Unnie I'm coming" she abruptly stands up and shouts while looking at the girl on the other side. “Bye Taehyung-si. I hope we can meet again" she bows and rushes to the other side of the street.

"What was her name again? Min, Mins....AHHH" I ruffle my hair in frustration as I've been sitting on the park for about two hours, thinking hard about what her name was. My slow witted mind couldn't remember her name. I blame and curse to myself until I hear a loud yell.

"Huh" I look around and find someone standing across the street with a small pouch in her hand.

"Y/N" I look at her in surprise when she briskly walks toward me while taking off her long coat. “Yahh you will catch a cold” she quickly wraps the coat over my shoulder, helping me to wear the long brown coat.

"How did you find me here?” I ask while watching her take off the white scarf of hers. “I’ll find you wherever you go" she hisses at me as she gently wraps the scarf on me and then she takes out the travel blanket. “Is that necessary?” I lift my brows while pointing it.

"Shut up and just wrap yourself. I know your hands and legs has turned cold" she again wraps the blanket over me and she takes off her beanie hat. “Okay now I think it's enough” I step back but she insists. “Now you might catch a cold" I take the hat she was going to put on me again and put it back on her.

"Tae-“ not letting her speak, I pull the edge of the beanie down which covers her eyes. I smirk inwardly and turn on my heels while she follows me calling out my name.

"Is your nose feeling cold?” you rub your hand and touch his nose as well as his cheeks which were completely frozen

"Is your nose feeling cold?” you rub your hand and touch his nose as well as his cheeks which were completely frozen. “I don't like it when I have to be taken care okay" Taehyung states. “But you never complained when it came to me" you scoff and then take his hand which were inside the pocket.

"They are cold like an ice" you annoyingly look at him while holding his hands, intertwining your fingers with him and keeping it inside your hoodie.

"Taehyung-ah can I ask you something?” you look at him while his gaze were fixed on the street. “Sure" he nods. “Don't you feel anything when we hold our hands?” you hopefully look at him. “Hmm? I didn't get it" he looks at you, confused. “Gezz so annoying” you scoff and take out his hand, briskly walking toward your house. "What am I suppose to feel when we hold our hand?” Taehyung looks at his palm and then to you.

"Are Uncle and Aunt still not home?” Taehyung asks as he steps inside and you turn on the lights. “They probably won't be home till tomorrow” you sigh and take off your shoes and so does Taehyung.

"Is the heater on? I'm feeling hot" he starts to take off the scarf and coat. “Yeah it's always on during winter season" you nod and walk upstairs to your room while Taehyung silently follows you.

"The decoration still hasn't changed" he scans your room. “You were here last month though" you walk toward your wardrobe and pull out towel and your oversized clothes for him. “I was” he nods and looks at you. “I have to go home" “Home?” you chuckle. “Your father literally moved out. Stay here for a while and when things cool down you can go back to him" you say and throw the towel at him.

Tomorrow morning, at school

"Silence class" Mr. Lee, your home teacher enters the class as you were busy staring at Taehyung's face. “Yahh Taehyung-ah will you eat with us today?” you grin as you ask him, butterflies flying inside your stomach as you remember he spent a night at your house.

"Y/N” Mr. Lee calls you out while clearing his throat. “Teacher’s calling you" Taehyung instead says and you hiss at him. “Please come inside” Mr. Lee looks at the door and you too curiously look outside. "It's the new student I guess" you mumble and then the transferred student walks inside, everyone's eyes widens in shock. “Hello, this is Jeon Jungkook"

And when the new student introduces himself, Taehyung's brows knits together and his head abruptly shots up.