Part 9

5:45 pm

"You're home" you hear your mom's voice from the living room as you walk inside your house and when you move forward, you see your father on his phone. Their voice annoys you the most but you still keep yourself calm, your expression turning gazed. “You didn't have any work today?” you speak with your cold tone while walking upstairs.

"Stop" your father now keeps his phone down and your mom glances between you and your father with disinterested look. You annoyingly bite your lower lip and walk backward to face your father. “Why are you early? Shouldn't you be studying late at school?” he walks up to you, while your eyes were glaring at him. You didn't fear anything now as you couldn't even feel anything when he hits you.

"You should be doing better than Taehyung” his voice was loud and sharp. “All you care is how to be number one. Maybe that's what you did in your company, to be ahead of all you betrayed your co-workers” you scoff. “Am I again going to see a drama?” your mom sighs while arranging the documents and heads toward the kitchen for an apple.

"How dare you talk back to your father" he raises his voice with an angry frown. “Father my foot" you mutter to yourself but your father hears it.

"Ahn Y/N" he raises his hand in the air and you were ready to accept it, but the doorbell interrupts your father. You and your father both glare at each other, your eyes brimming with tears. “I'll get the door" your mom then walks to the front door.

"AHHHHH!” meanwhile your father shatters the vase on the floor and it breaks into thousand pieces.

"Oh Taehyung-ah what brings you here?" your mom's cold voice suddenly changes to a cheerful one. “Hello” he bows at your mom and you quickly blink your eyes to let your tears dry. “Please come inside" your mom smiles ear to ear and opens the door wide. Taehyung scans inside your house before walking in.

"Do you want to eat something? Should I bring you glass of juice?” your mom fakes her tone while Taehyung was getting inside. “It’s okay. I'm just here to take notes from Y/N” he nods at your mom.

"She just came home"

As your mom directs him toward the living room, Taehyung sees you standing still with pumped fist and then his eyes lands on the broken pieces of vase. “Hi Taehyung-ah” your father quickly replaces his expression and smiles at him, then Taehyung bows at him. His gaze now shifting toward you.

You sniff and briskly walk upstairs to your room, slamming the door hardly

You sniff and briskly walk upstairs to your room, slamming the door hardly. “Please, I'll come with some snacks to her room” your mom gestures Taehyung to walk upstairs to your room.

You lock your door and angrily change your dress, your school uniform thrown here and there on the floor and then you hear a knock.

"Y/N” it’s Taehyung’s voice.

"Come inside" you open the door and let him in, him watching your uniform on the floor and then he sees the blood stains on your shirt. He then looks at the burn on your neck, because of his stare you hide your neck with your hand and walk to your study desk.

“You wanted my notes right? Here you go" you take out your note and walk to him. “What’s going on? Can you explain?” Taehyung shoves the note and looks into your eyes. In fact Taehyung wasn't here for the notes, he build a bad feeling and wanted to visit you in your house.

“Ahh the vase? I slipped on it accidentally” you make a lie and replace your face with a warm smile.

Then Taehyung suddenly pulls you into his embrace. You could feel his warmth, his heart which was beating normally while yours was beating as if it would burst out anytime soon. You both stay into each other's embrace for sometimes until you both hear a knock, and you abruptly push him back.

"Yeah" you nervously shout and your mom comes with two glass of juice and some sliced apples and mangoes. “Taehyung-ah please help my daughter in her studies" your mom grins and leaves you both alone.

"Gezz" you hiss as soon as she leaves your room. “Come with me" then Taehyung pulls you toward downstairs by your wrist.

"Where are you going? You just came" your mom exclaims when she sees Taehyung dragging you toward the front door. “I'm going to tutor her” Taehyung bows at your mom and walks away. “You shouldn't have taken my words that seriously” your mom's voice comes in whisper.

"Yahh where are you taking me?” you nag while Taehyung keeps on dragging you toward the main road. He then hails a cab and directs you to sit inside. “Wahh, so I finally got to see this side of you" you thin your lips to prevent yourself to smile wide.

"Just get inside" he flatly says and you get inside the cab.

"Oh? Hospital? Why?” you now look at Taehyung who was giving cash to the cab driver as it parks in front of the hospital building

"Oh? Hospital? Why?” you now look at Taehyung who was giving cash to the cab driver as it parks in front of the hospital building. Taehyung then gets out from the cab and open the door of your side. “Yahh Kim Taehyung you’ve started to care about me. Umhmmm is there something going on? You can tell me if you have feelings for me" you playfully bump your shoulder at him, expecting him to say he has feelings for you.

"It's not like that” Taehyung walks forward, leaving you behind. “Yahh wait for me" you grin while doing little run after him.

"Your shoelace” you point at his loose shoelace and he looks down. “Should I do it for you?” “It's fine I can do it" he bends down to do his lace and it quiet takes him time.

_._

"Remember not to wrap your wound tightly” the doctor smiles and you stand up while bowing.

"Hah! Where is he?” you look around the hallway as you get out from the doctor's room. There he was, at the end of the hallway resting his arm on the pillar and smiling to his phone.

"Boo" you jump in front of him and Taehyung gets startled, his phone dropping on the floor. “You got scared? That's so unreal” you laugh as his hand quickly landed on his chest. “Or are you hiding something from me" you scrunch your nose at him teasingly and then you look down at his phone whose lock screen was on.

"It looks like your hand" you mumble while bending down to get it, but Taehyung quickly snatches it from you. “Let’s go" he briskly walks forward.