The Past Of The Tragics

A flashback happened.
A young boy with Heterochromia iridum (half fire and half ice) and a patched eye was on the ground coughing as it was like he was punched in the groin.
"Get up Shoto", said a voice strictly.
"If you are going to be a hero you must be a worthy successor, now get up"!
"But daddy, I can't...", said the boy.
"YOU CAN TAKE IT", yelled the voice.
There was another moment where the young boy was watching his siblings play with a ball.
He was about to join them but someone has caught hold of him.
"Come on Shoto we must continue your training".
"Why can't I go play for once", asked the boy sadly.
"What you need to worry about is becoming my successor, now come on", said the voice strictly.
The boy was pulled away by the mysterious hand.
Harsh physical training was all the boy was living through for his young age and the voice was a tall muscular man with crimson hair and facial hair made of fire.
He was pushing the boy too hard with the pushups.
"Fifty more pushups", said the man.
The boy gave the man a scared look.
"Don't give me that look I SAID 50 MORE"!
Later that evening, the boy looked outside the window looking at the sunset until a purple skeleton looking figure stood from outside in front of the boy.
The boy screamed in fear.
"DADDY HELP ME", yelled the boy frightened.
"Your blood will be mine Shoto", said the skeleton figure.
The man came in.
"What is it", asked the man.
"Daddy there's a monster out there", answered the boy scared.
The man looked outside and no one was there.
"There is no one there Shoto, and even if there is someone out there you shouldn't have been afraid, a pro hero fears nothing, understand", said the man strictly.
The boy nodes his head in fear.
The skeleton was still out there hiding behind a tree.
"I'm coming for you", said the skeleton.
Another flashback happened with a little girl with long white hair and a horn on the right side of her head being introduced to a young man with shaggy auburn hair by her grandfather.
"Kai, this is my granddaughter, Eri", said the boss.
The skeleton was watching from behind a wall.
Until then, the boss eventually fell ill and Kai took over.
Everytime the little girl tried to escape, she was always getting caught by someone.
"Where do you think you're going", said a voice.
As time has passed, the little girl was in a room then a door opened revealing hooded plague doctor in a white robe and a man with a plague mask and a green coat happening to be Kai.
"Come now Eri, it's time for you to get tested", said Kai.
The hooded plague doctor grabbed the little girl and took her away.
She was being tested in a room where Kai found out that her DNA was the perfect ingredient for the quirk-destroying drug.
Everytime the little girl was being used for her DNA to create those drugs as part of Kai's plans of destroying other people's quirks.
The little girl was nothing but tortured and abused by the evil Kai who was using her as a tool for quirk-destroying drugs.
Eventually, some heroes including Deku has put an end to the army and Kai and rescued Eri.
As Eri was being taken to the emergency room, the skeleton peaked  around a trashcan.
"I will have your blood little girl", said the skeleton.

Well that was technically the prologue. And the skeleton that was mentioned in both the flashbacks will be the main antagonist of the story. I will give more details about him in other chapters. Peace out my jack o lanterns 🎃.