Brotherhood

Another day has passed by and Aizawa was giving Eri some breakfast.
"Here you go Eri", said Aizawa.
"Are you sure you have to go again", asked Eri.
"I have to teach my class, but I do have someone that will take care of you while I'm busy", answered Aizawa.
Todoroki walked by the door with a basket.
"Hey, can I come", asked Todoroki.
"Sure, but make it quick cause we're about to start class", answered Aizawa.
"It won't take long", said Todoroki walking in.
"Hi Shoto", said Eri.
"Hey Eri, Midoriya wanted me to send you these", said Todoroki uncovering the basket.
The basket contained apples.
"Thank you Shoto", said Eri.
"Don't thank me, think Midoriya", said Todoroki kneeling down and giving the basket to Eri.
"I also thank Deku, but it's really nice to see you", said Eri.
Eri gave Todoroki a little kiss on the cheek for appreciation.
Todoroki's cheeks turned slightly red knowing Eri kissed him on the cheek.
"She kissed me, like she's my little sister", said Todoroki's thoughts.
"Come on Todoroki let's get to class", said Aizawa.
Todoroki stood up and walked out into the hallway.
Todoroki turned around and waved goodbye.
Eri waved back.
Todoroki walked to class with Aizawa.
"Todoroki you seem a little blushed, what's up with you"?
"Well, I... I think....", said Todoroki.
Todoroki sighed and cleared his mind.
"I feel like Eri is becoming like my little sister".
"Is that a bad thing", asked Aizawa confused.
"No, it's just that I'm not used to this sibling thing, I've felt alone for so long", answered Todoroki.
"You have feelings for her, and you don't know siblinghood", said Aizawa.
"No I don't, but I kinda want to be a brother figure to her after what's she's been through, what do I have to do", asked Todoroki.
"What you need to do is look after her", answered Aizawa.
"Look after her", asked Todoroki.
"Yes, if you want to look after her you gotta show love and careness and you must protect her by any means, except for the vilians outside since you don't have your license yet", answered Aizawa.
"What if a villain does come up to me", asked Todoroki.
"Don't fight it, only defend yourself and Eri until the pro heroes arrive, but I wouldn't recommend taking Eri outside in the city as of right now", answered Aizawa.
"I won't take her anywhere, I just want to help her continue a happy life", said Todoroki.
Todoroki and Aizawa reached class 1A and walked in.
Alright class take your seats we're about to begin", said Aizawa.
Everyone sat down at there desks as Todoroki continued to think about Eri.
Meanwhile, the purple skeleton walked around the city with a blanket covering him.
"This will be my time to shine, my time to rise, my time to become the next All For One", said the skeletons thoughts.
He has reached Gran Torino's house and kicked down the door.
"What the", said Torino surprised.
"Hallo, Gran Torino", said the skeleton.
"Who are you, and how did you know my name", asked Torino.
"I have been walking around town searching for the best quirks to produce", said the skeleton.
"That doesn't completely answer my question but you must be here to take my quirk away", said Torino.
"My quirk cannot take others quirks away, I can only develope them by taking their blood", said the skeleton.
"So your quirk isn't All for one", said Torino.
"No, it's something kinda similar and I can only hold a certain amount, but with the right quirks I will be unstoppable, and I can discard the useless ones", said the skeleton.
"If you want my quirk you will have to fight me for it", said Torino.
"Indeed", said the skeleton.
Torino charged at the skeleton with his jet quirk and the skeleton ducked and touched him as Torino went flying out of the house.
The skeleton turned around as Torino jetted back in attempting to hit the skeleton.
The skeleton ducked again and grabbed Torino's leg.
"I got you", said the skeleton.
"I'm not giving up", said Torino attempting to kick the skeletons face.
The skeleton grabbed Torino's other leg.
"I saw that coming, you are fast but I will take your blood", said the skeleton struggling to hold Torino still.
Torino was still struggling to break free as he felt a pinch from something.
Torino finally broke free and kicked the skeleton in the face.
"Alright mysterious man how did you see my attacks coming", asked Torino.
"Before this man was deceased, I managed to get a pint of his blood, I go around spying on people with powerful and useful quirks, including yours", said the skeleton.
"Wait a minute, you took some of Nighteye's blood haven't you", asked Torino.
"Yes, with his pint of blood I now have foresight", answered the skeleton.
"And did you take my blood too cause I felt something", asked Torino.
"Yes, at least a pint of blood will do the trick, now it's time to collect other people's blood, Schönen Tag", said the skeleton leaving.
Gran Torino charged at the skeleton.
"Im not done with you yet", said Torino.
The skeleton closed the door before Torino could reach him.
When Torino opened the door, he ran outside and noticed the skeleton disappeared.
Later, everyone was in the living room conversating with each other.
Deku noticed something about Todoroki that was strange.
"Todoroki, are you feeling okay", asked Deku.
"I'm okay, I just...", answered Todoroki.
Todoroki hesitated for a little bit.
"Can we discuss this in the hallway"?
"Sure", answered Deku.
Deku and Todoroki entered the hallway.
"Midoriya, I was thinking about hanging out with Eri in some of my free time", said Todoroki.
"Really", asked Deku.
"Yeah, it turns out we have a lot in common and I want to help her stay out of a dark childhood", said Todoroki.
"I don't know too much about your childhood but I'm assuming you don't want to fail her", said Deku.
"I will do my best to protect her from darkness, even if it kills me", said Todoroki.
"What do you mean by killing you", asked Deku confused.
"That's if a villain attacks us, but also I will struggle with brotherhood for strong reasons", answered Todoroki.
"I wish you luck, but maybe I should help you", said Deku.
"You can help me tomorrow", said Todoroki.
Todoroki walked away.
"As her brother figure I promise not to fail Eri like my siblings did with me, I will protect her from darkness", said Todoroki's thoughts.

Okay yes the skeleton can speak German but here's a fun fact. He's not from Germany or Austria. He's actually from New Braunfels Texas and the story will explain his german words and why he moved to Japan. Also I can say that the skeleton can only hold up to 10 quirks and if he's full he'll have to discard one. The only quirks he currently has right now are foresight and jet.