Fritz Glade

Later on, Todoroki was heading back to the dorms and on his way back he saw his dad, Endeavor.
"Shoto", said Endeavor.
"Oh crap", said Todoroki.
"I saw you earlier and you trembled in fear with that villain", said Endeavor sterned.
"He was the monster I saw as a kid, wait why haven't you helped me earlier", asked Todoroki.
"I was, but then I realized he didn't attack, I didn't want to bug your conversation", answered Endeavor.
"You still think I shouldn't be afaid of anything", asked Todoroki.
"The the amount of damage that villain did to the heroes, I am actually afraid of losing you, he has your quirk", answered Endeavor.
"But he didn't steal it, he only copied it", said Todoroki.
"Doesn't matter Shoto, this villain is very dangerous I suggest you stay indoors tonight", said Endeavor.
"I'm already on my way home", said Todoroki annoyed.
Todoroki walked passed Endeavor and to the doors.
"Shoto, I love you", said Endeavor.
Todoroki stopped with an intimidating look.
"How would I know that's true", said Todoroki annoyed.
Todoroki continued walking to the dorms.
Endeavor continued forward.
"How would my old man say that, it's not like him", said Todoroki's thoughts.
When Todoroki finally reached the dorms he opened the door and saw the mysterious man who's full body finally shows him wearing brown clothing and a black bandana with his hair sticking out talking to Deku.
"Oh hi Todoroki", said Deku.
"Midoriya who is this", asked Todoroki.
"I'm Jeremy Fitzgerald, best known as Fritz Glade, that's my hero name", answered Jeremy.
"He's a pro hero from all the way in New Braunfels Texas, and he can speak German, just like Simon", said Deku.
"That's because we're actually half german, our dad was german and our mom was Texan", said Jeremy.
"Wait our", asked Todoroki.
"I've already explained Simon to the other kids, now I'm about to explain him to you", answered Jeremy.
"You know Simon", asked Todoroki.
"Not only do I know him, he's also my twin brother", answered Jeremy.
Todoroki was stunned.
"Better sit down, I have a lot to talk about".
Jeremy explained everything about Simon to Todoroki.
"So he was human", said Todoroki.
"Yeah, until he almost died by some accident, so I decided to keep him living by putting his organs in an animatronic skeleton I was building", said Jeremy.
"Why a skeleton", asked Todoroki.
"It was supposed to be an eagle but I messed up the design", answered Jeremy.
"I'm guessing that robot body has corrupted him", said Todoroki.
"Actually Simon was never a good man, even back then, he was always blood thirsty, we've called him the Texas Shadow", said Jeremy.
"That makes sense if his quirk is blood transfusion", said Todoroki.
"He lost his quirks he collected after I transferred his organs into the animatronic but his blood transfusion quirk was still in him", said Jeremy.
"Wait, why did you keep him living if you knew he would cause trouble", asked Todoroki.
"Cause I still cared for him and believed he would be contained in my home but than he escaped and came here since he was a fan of the villains here, especially All For One", answered Jeremy.
"And that's why you're here to warn us", said Todoroki.
"Yes, I noticed he frightened you as a child and what he said is when I knew he was going to become the new All For One so I talked to him that night but he refused to listen to me, then I tried to stop him after he has gotten Gran Torino's quirk but he always kicked me down and gets away every time, he's grown too powerful after he's gotten some of your quirks but other quirks can damage him pretty bad if he goes overboard with them", said Jeremy.
"Yeah we already kinda knew that before you got here", said Kirishima.
"But if he gets rewind from the mädchen we're doomed", said Jeremy.
"We're making sure he doesn't get to Eri", said Todoroki.
"I'm not sure that's possible since he's got several powerful quirks", said Jeremy.
"Don't say that", said Todoroki slamming his hands on the table.
"Simon will never reach her, never".
"Actually it's possible, in case you haven't heard what he did to the pro heroes", said Jeremy.
"No, Eri will be protected by the angles, which includes me, I won't let her down", said Todoroki.
Todoroki noticed the news was on and saw that U.A. was under attack by nomus.
"I think you spoke too soon Todoroki, look", said Iida.
Todoroki ran to the TV and saw Simon and Mr. Coffee punch away Endeavor with explosion and broke in the building.
"ERI", yelled Todoroki.
Todoroki ran for the door.
"Wait where are you going", asked Iida concerned.
"I'm going to save Eri, even if I have to fight Simon", answered Todoroki.
"What are you crazy it's dangerous", said Kaminari.
"Plus you don't have your hero license", said Deku.
"It doesn't matter, as a brother figure I must protect her", said Todoroki in panic mode.
Todoroki ran out of the dorms and to U.A.
"Oh yeah he lost it", said Kirishima.
"We gotta go after him", said Deku.
"THAN WHAT ARE WAITING FOR LET'S GO CRUSH THAT SKELETON", yelled Bakugo.
"Kachaan you don't have your license either", said Deku.
"I DON'T CARE EITHER I WANT TO POUND THAT SKELETON FOR STEALING MY BLOOD", yelled Bakugo angerly.
"Alright guys we're going to get Todoroki but change into your hero costumes because we might be facing Simon", said Iida waving his arm around.
"On it", said Deku.
"I will aslo come with you because I am the one responsible for Simon", said Jeremy.
"Okay then", said Iida.
"You know, for being Simon's twin brother you guys don't share the same quirks", said Kaminari.
"Pretty ironic isn't it, also Simon hated having hair so he shaved it off, pretty weird", said Jeremy.
Meanwhile, Simon was walking the halls of U.A. along with Mr. Coffee looking for Eri.
Outside of U.A. there were nomus everywhere and Todoroki reached the gate.
"How did Simon and these guys get passed security", asked Todoroki's thoughts.
Todoroki ran in and found Endeavor injured in a pile of rumble.
"Dad", yelled Todoroki.
Todoroki dug Endeavor out of the rumble.
"Shoto, what are you doing here I told you to stay home", said Endeavor.
"I'm here for a reason dad, and so are these guys", said Todoroki.
Todoroki noticed the door was kicked down.
"ERI"!
Todoroki ran inside as Endeavor barely stood back up.
"Shoto wait, the villain is in there", yelled Endeavor.
Aizawa guarded the teachers lounge as Simon and Mr. Coffee approached him.
"How interesting, you still want to put up a fight even with a broken arm", said Simon.
"I don't go down that easily", said Aizawa.
"Get him Simon, you took him down once you can do it again", said Mr. Coffee.
"Gerne", said Simon.
Eri sat in her room scared to death as she heard fighting outside the hallway.
Todoroki ran down the hallway trying to find the teachers lounge.
"I won't stop running until I find her, I won't stop fighting until she's safe", said Todoroki's thoughts.
Eri heard a door kicked down and her door opened.
Eri saw Simon and Mr. Coffee walk in her room.
"Your mine now mädchen", said Simon.
Simon attempted to grab Eri but his hands were pulled back by Aizawa's scarf wraps.
Mr. Coffee shot hot coffee in Aizawa's face burning him them Mr. Coffee unwrapped the scarf off of Simon.
"Thank you Coffee", said Simon.
"No problem, my quirk may not be much but that doesn't mean I can't help", said Mr. Coffee.
Simon grabbed Eri and ran out of the teachers lounge.
"Eri", said Aizawa.
Aizawa attempted to crawl out of the lounge due to his leg being injured.
Todoroki has finally reached Simon and saw him holding Eri.
"Eri", said Todoroki.
"Shoto", said Eri.
"You're too late half n half, that curse I put on you earlier really worked", said Simon.
Simon used ice on Todoroki to freeze him.
"Come on Shoto use your left side", said Todoroki.
Todoroki tried using his left side to melt the ice.
"Guten abend Shoto", said Simon.
Todoroki was finally able to thaw himself out of the ice until Simon jetted out the window with Eri and Mr. Coffee.
"Ha ha you lose icyhot", said Mr. Coffee mockingly.
Simon escaped with Eri leaving Todoroki in a tearful rage.