Simon: The Devil Of Blood Stealing

It was later and Deku was searching for Todoroki.
Deku found Todoroki and Eri in the cafeteria.
"Hey Todoroki it's getting pretty late maybe we should", said Deku.
Todoroki turned around and Deku noticed his face was painted like a bunny.
"What the".
"Oh the face paint, sorry I decided to let Eri paint my face", said Todoroki.
"You look very cute, anyway it's getting late maybe we should get going", said Deku.
"Sorry I lost track of time", said Todoroki.
"Do you have to go", asked Eri.
"I'm sorry Eri I can't stay forever, but I will come back tomorrow okay", said Todoroki.
"Okay, but before you go, I just want to say, you are my big brother I never had", said Eri.
Todoroki smiled.
"Thank you Eri", said Todoroki.
Todoroki picked up Eri.
"Let's get you back to the teachers lounge".
After Todoroki took Eri back to the teachers lounge, he and Deku left the building.
"So she knows about the skeleton", asked Deku.
"Yeah but I calmed her down, I told her we are her angles that will protect her", answered Todoroki.
"Wow, you handled that pretty well", said Deku.
"Uh huh, Than after that we tried making candy apples", said Todoroki.
"Wait you made candy apples", asked Deku.
"More like a big mess, I did terrible, but Eri did better than me", answered Todoroki.
"It must have been sticky", said Deku.
"It was, Eri tried to help me but then we literally got stuck to each other", said Todoroki.
"Uh oh", said Deku.
"It's okay Lunch Rush took care of it", said Todoroki.
"So do you think you can handle this on your own tomorrow", asked Deku.
"Maybe, I might have to call you for some tips", answered Todoroki.
"Maybe I should also come tomorrow she's always excited to see me", said Deku.
"No no, I'll try to do it on my own", said Todoroki.
"Okay", said Deku.
As they were walking, the skeleton jumped in front of them.
"Guten abend gentlemen, out for a stroll, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha", said the skeleton.
Deku and Todoroki grew nervous.
"Guten abend", asked Deku.
"It's german for good evening, and here's a fun fact, I'm actually from Texas, I am just a huge fan of germany and I decided to learn their language", answered Simon.
"Are you the mysterious skeleton everyone has been talking about", asked Deku.
"Yes, I have come for your blood", answered the skeleton.
"What is your name anyway", asked Deku.
"I am Simon, the next All For One", answered Simon.
"Wait, the next All For One", said Deku surprised.
"I've heard how powerful he is so I wanted to surpass him, that's why I moved here in Japan, and with my quirk I can develop other quirks by collecting their blood", said Simon.
"You look familiar", said Todoroki nervously.
"Oh yes, I have seen you as a child, I was the monster who snooped around your house", said Simon.
Todoroki grew very scared.
"I knew it...it's you... the monster... why were you watching me as a child back then", said Todoroki terrified.
"I watch everyone, but I saw your quirk, it's a quirk I cannot resist getting, I will have your blood from both sides", answered Simon.
Simon evil laughed.
"And your quirk, Deku, I must have one for all, and the girls as well".
"Wait why are you after Eri", asked Deku.
"Her quirk is rewind, with rewind I can undo the damage of other people's quirks that they do to me, you see if I overuse them I can get very unstable, that's why I must have it", answered Simon.
"He seems like Midoriya's type of enemy but I must have him as my enemy since I've seen him as a child, just don't be afraid", said Todoroki's thoughts.
"Simon, if you want Eri's blood you're going to have to get passed my first", said Todoroki.
"So you wanna fight do you, well let's get this done", said Simon.
Simon uncovered himself and revealed to be an animatronic purple skeleton wearing medieval looking armor, a viking helmet with horns and his chestplate had a circular New Braunfels coat of arms engraved and painted on the torso part along with a heart rate monitor sticking out.
Todoroki grew even more scared and trembled in fear.
"You do look like Satan", said Todoroki terrified.
"Are you even human", asked Deku.
"I used to be human", answered Simon.
"Simon, his quirk, blood transfusion, he has the ability to develop other people's quirks with just a pint of their blood, but he can only hold up to a certain amount and if he reaches over the limit he will have to discard one", said the narrator.
Simon jetted towards Todoroki and Deku with the jet quirk and touched them on the shoulder.
"He has Gran Torino's quirk, I gotta act fast", said Deku's thoughts.
Simon jetted back at them and Deku leaped out of the way and Todoroki ice surfed away.
Todoroki threw fire at Simon and Simon used the hardening quirk to block most of the fire and took his eyes on Deku.
"Kirishima's quirk, he did take their blood", said Todoroki's thoughts.
Deku leaped and was ready for a kick.
"DETROIT SMASH", yelled Deku.
Simon stepped out of the way and Deku saw foresight in Simon's eyes.
"Wait, he has sir Nighteye's quirk, that can't be good", said Deku's thoughts.
Simon charged up the explosive quirk he got from Bakugo and punched Deku away sending him flying away.
"I'll get to him later", said Simon.
Simon then took his eyes on Todoroki.
Todoroki attempted to freeze Simon but Simon used AP Shot: Auto Cannon to break the ice away then he jumped around everywhere with the jet quirk.
Todoroki focused and turned on his ice.
Simon still jetted around and used Bakugo's explosion quirk to stun Todoroki.
Todoroki used his ice to protect himself from the explosions Simon was throwing at him while he was jumping around.
Some of them damaged Todoroki but he was still standing.
Todoroki was reaching his limit and had to use his fire making it harder for his ice to work as he is still practicing to use both at once.
Simon finally stunned Todoroki using Zero Distance Stun Grenade than he hitted him again with an explosive attack.
Todoroki used heaven piercing ice wall at Simon.
Using foresight, he moved just an inch away from the ice then he jetted towards Todoroki and punched him using red gauntlet from Kirishima's hardening quirk.
Todoroki used ice to protect himself from most of the red gauntlet punch he was then pushed back into a wall taking some damage.
As Todoroki was still standing, he threw a wall of flames at Simon.
Simon hardened himself and jumped out of the flames but Simon took some damage.
"Is that all you got", asked Simon.
"This guy is strong, but I'm not giving up", said Todoroki's thoughts.
Todoroki used more ice and Simon jetted forward and used explosions to break away the ice.
Then there was some fire as the hardening of Simon was reaching it's limit.
Simon jetted everywhere again as Todoroki was throwing his flames at him.
Simon finally kicked down Todoroki and electrocuted him using Kaminari's electrification quirk.
"I got you now bunny face".
Simon had two wire needle things taking a pint of Todoroki's blood from both sides.
This made Todoroki feel light-headed and fainty.
"TODOROKI", yelled Deku.
Simon turned his eyes on Deku as he came back and attempted to kick Simon off of Todoroki but Simon grabbed his leg and was about to take some blood out of him.
Deku had to use five percent of Detroit smash from his arm but Simon grabbed Deku's arm.
"I saw that coming", said Simon.
Simon finished taking Deku's blood and letted him go.
"That's not good", said Deku's thoughts.
"Now I have one for all", said Simon trying to charge up one for all.
One for all disappeared from Simon's body.
"Wait, you have got to be kidding me, I can't have one for all", said Simon upset.
"It might be because one for all is a special quirk", said Deku.
"No wonder, cause All Might wielded this power, I may not develop one for all but I will still surpass All For One, and as of now I have got half cold and half hot", said Simon charging Todoroki's quirks.
Simon felt some pain and had to stop.
"Okay I'm about to reach my limit, but I will one day have the mädchen's quirk".
Simon jetted away and disappeared and Todoroki was on the ground passed out.

Fun fact: yes I got the Simon from Popgoes but it's my version of Simon.

P.S: the heart rate monitor is important, you'll see why in later chapters.