Shoto: The Angle Of Protection

It was a Saturday morning and everyone was about to go do their Saturday activities.
Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari are getting ready for a game of bowling.
"You ready Bakugo", asked Kirishima.
"Yeah whatever, I'm ready to beat you two", answered Bakugo.
"Oh boy this is going to be fun", said Kaminari excitedly.
Todoroki walked by with a basket of apples.
"Hey Todoroki where are you going", asked Kirishima.
"I'm going to hang with someone today", answered Todoroki.
"You mean Midoriya", asked Kirishima.
Deku ran up to Todoroki.
"Okay I'm ready", said Deku.
"And someone else", answered Todoroki.
Todoroki and Deku walked out.
"Okay that was a little strange", said Kaminari.
"Nevermind that let's go bowling", said Kirishima.
"Okay", said Kaminari.
At the U.A. teachers lounge, Todoroki and Deku was having a tea party with Eri.
"Thank you for the apples again Deku", said Eri.
"Thank you Eri, useful for apple tea", said Deku.
"Yes I love the tea also", said Eri happily.
"Eri, I got a gift for you too", said Todoroki.
Todoroki pulled out a stuffed teddy bear with the middle of its body having an apple attached.
Eri gasped in excitement.
"He's so adorable", said Eri happily.
Todoroki gave Eri the teddy bear.
"It's all yours", said Todoroki smiling.
"Thank you so much", said Eri.
Eri hugged Todoroki as Togata walked in.
"Hey guys, it looks like you're having a little tea party here", said Togata.
"Yeah we are", said Todoroki hugging Eri.
"Awww, she's hugging you", said Togata.
Todoroki felt a little embarrassed but tries not snap at him since he didn't want to upset Eri.
"You wanna join in", asked Deku.
"Yeah sure, this looks like fun", answered Togata.
Togata sat down and sipped some tea.
"Mmmm, apple tea", said Togata.
"Yeah, I made it myself", said Deku.
"Deku you never let me down", said Togata.
"Check out what Shoto gave me", said Eri showing Togata her teddy bear.
"That is so cute", said Togata.
"Yeah, I tried to make it myself", said Todoroki.
"Did you really", asked Togata.
"Well, I had to get help from Yaoyorozu, sorry I'm terrible at knitting", answered Todoroki.
"That's okay, I love it anyway cause it came from you", said Eri.
"The idea did anyway, but he really did try to knit a teddy bear", said Deku.
"Okay I have something to say to Deku that is pretty scary so I would recommend taking Eri out of here for a little bit", said Togata.
"Come with me Eri I can walk you around the school", said Todoroki.
"Okay", said Eri.
Todoroki walked Eri out of the teachers lounge and closed the door behind him.
"So you wanted to talk to me", said Deku.
"I've been hearing rumors about a mysterious villain taking people's blood and developing their quirks too", said Togata.
"Whoa really", asked Deku.
"Yeah, Gran Torino phoned All Might this morning about that villain, I would be careful when you walk around the city cause this guy sounds like a threat", said Togata.
"I'll keep an eye out for him, I just hope he doesn't ambush Todoroki and Eri", said Deku worried.
"Oh don't worry, Aizawa is watching Eri and he and the other teachers will protect her, and she's not walking outside of U.A. yet", said Togata.
"That's good but I'm still worried about her", said Deku.
"Believe me I am too", said Togata.
Todoroki and Eri walked around the hallway until they surprisingly bumped into Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari.
"Hey Todoroki, hi Eri", said Kirishima.
"Hey guys I thought you were at the bowling alley", said Todoroki.
"We were at the bowling alley but they had to close early cause someone evil showed up and attacked us", said Kirishima.
"And it felt like that jerk just took our blood, IM GOING TO POUND THAT PURPLE SKELETON", yelled Bakugo angerly.
"Easy Kachaan", said Kaminari.
"Wait, did you say skeleton", asked Todoroki.
"Yeah but maybe we shouldn't talk about this around Eri", answered Kirishima.
"Okay but did you happen to know his name", asked Todoroki.
"I think he said his name is Simon", answered Kirishima.
"Simon, you mean Satan, that skeleton looked like Satan, especially with that viking helmet he just looks so scary", said Kaminari frightened.
"Kaminari guys we promised we wouldn't talk about this guy in front of Eri", said Kirishima.
Todoroki remembered in his flashback that he saw a purple skeleton outside of his house.
The flashback ended and Todoroki had a scared look on his face.
"Don't get scared Shoto, he might be a different purple skeleton, but most likely the same one I saw as a child", said Todoroki's thoughts scared.
"Todoroki are you okay", asked Kirishima worried.
"Yeah I'm just a little worried about Eri after you mentioned a skeleton and the Satan thing", answered Todoroki.
"A skeleton", asked Eri a little scared.
"Speaking of that, you might want to contact the teachers to protect Eri cause I think the skeleton said he was after her", said Kaminari.
Eri grew scared, hugged Todoroki's leg and started crying.
"Kaminari don't say things like that in front of her, look what happened", said Todoroki mad.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset her, I just wanted to let you know that the skeleton is probably after her and she will need some protection", said Kaminari.
"KIRISHIMA PACIFICALLY SAID NOT TO MENTION THE SKELETON IN FRONT OF HER", yelled Bakugo.
Todoroki picked up Eri and hugged her over his shoulder.
"It's okay Eri, it's okay", said Todoroki.
"Don't be scared Eri, we got your back", said Kirishima.
"Yeah, so does Todoroki, Midoriya, and the teachers in U.A.", said Kaminari.
Eri still sobbed in Todoroki's shoulder and Todoroki started cradling Eri.
"Everything is going to be okay", said Todoroki.
"Yeah cause it's not just Eri he's after, I think he's also after Todoroki", said Kaminari.
"Denki, shhhh", said Kirishima covering Kaminari's mouth.
Todoroki now grew a little scared.
"That's it, we're done with the conversation", said Todoroki walking away with Eri.
"Nice going you moron", said Bakugo sterned.
"What, I was just giving him a heads up", said Kaminari.
"We're going to have to talk about what to talk about and not talk about during certain situations", said Kirishima.
Todoroki tried soothing Eri as he was walking down the hallway.
"It's okay Eri that skeleton is not going to get to you", said Todoroki.
"Yes he is", said Eri crying.
"No he isn't, we'll make sure of that", said Todoroki.
"What if the teachers can't protect me", said Eri worried.
"Eri these guys are professionals they will not fail you, and neither will the pro heroes, remember when they saved you from the mean plague doctors", said Todoroki.
Eri still cried in his shoulder.
"Odoma iya iya,
Naku ko no mori nya.
Naku to iwarete uramareru,
Nenne shita ko no
Kawaii sa, muzo sa.
Okite naku ko no tsura niku sa.
Okite naku ko no tsura niku sa", sang Todoroki.
Eri finally calmed down.
"What was that", asked Eri.
"Itsuki lullaby, my mother used to sing this to me as a child, mainly to help me forget my father's abuse", answered Todoroki.
"It sounds beautiful can I learn it", asked Eri.
"Sure I can teach you the lyrics", answered Todoroki.
"Will you protect me from the skeleton", asked Eri.
"Don't worry I'm here for you, and Deku will protect you too", answered Todoroki.
Eri hugged Todoroki out of thankfulness.
"Thank you", said Eri.
Todoroki hugged her back.
"Your welcome, just symbolize us as the angles that will protect you from the devilish skeleton", said Todoroki.
Eri and Todoroki hugged for 20 minutes.