Fall Of The Texas Shadow

Deku ran towards Simon about to land another 100 percent Detroit smash with his arm on him.
Simon used ice and hardening to protect himself.
Deku punched through the ice and he pushed back Simon giving him damage.
While Deku's arm was further damaged Todoroki boosted himself up with his fire and attempted to land a fire attack on Simon.
Deku dashed forward and landed another 100 percent Detroit smash on Simon.
This time Simon was able protect himself staying hardened and used thicker ice and he took little to no damage while Deku took more damage from one for all.
Todoroki shot fire on Simon.
Simon didn't take damage and he blasted Todoroki and Deku with explosion and they went flying into the wall.
"It's no...use...Midoriya, he's too...powerful", said Todoroki in pain.
"We have to keep fighting", said Deku.
"My legs are...broken, I can't walk", said Todoroki.
"What", said Deku.
Deku saw Todoroki's legs damaged.
"Then I'll carry you", said Deku.
Not paying attention, Deku and Todoroki were attacked by explosions badly damaging them.
Eri saw everything down there and jumped down in the ditch.
Togata tried to stop Eri.
"Eri what are you doing it's too dangerous", said Togata.
Togata and Aizawa followed Eri.
"Have you ever heard the expression don't mess with Texas, now you will fall", said Simon.
"No", said Eri throwing an apple at Simon.
"Why you little", said Simon mad.
"Leave them alone, they're hurt", said Eri.
"Of course they're hurt, hurt by me, can't you see I'm becoming the next All For One", said Simon.
"That will never happen", said Eri.
"How would that never happen, the half n half just got destroyed by me and the green one got injured mainly by his own quirk, I'd like to see you try something", said Simon.
Eri knew what she had to do.
She ran to Deku and hopped on Deku's back.
"Eri what are you doing", asked Deku.
"Doing what I did during Overhaul", answered Eri.
"No don't do it, you still don't know how to control your quirk", said Deku worried.
"Please don't.....hurt yourself just because we're damaged", said Todoroki worried.
"It's the only way we can beat Simon, trust me", said Eri.
"Todoroki climb on my back I'll carry you", said Deku.
"No Midoriya....I got my ways of moving myself, besides I think it's safer if Eri only does it to one person", said Todoroki.
"But you look worse than me, Eri should heal you", said Deku.
"Your quirk does more damage to Simon than mine did so far, you also took injuries more than I did, I think it's about time it looks the other way around for once", said Todoroki.
"Okay, but if we don't make it, it's been nice knowing you", said Deku.
"Enough talk are we going to fight or what", said Simon impatiently.
"Okay, all I need to do is keep my quirk on at 100 percent while Eri heals me", said Deku.
"I can help you", said Togata handing Todoroki a jetpack.
"Jeremy made this incase of situations like these".
"Thank you", said Todoroki grabbing the jetpack.

Again the music.

Eri who was covered with the armor that was lying on the ground to protect herself used rewind on Deku healing him and Todoroki used the jetpack to fly himself in the air.
"Alright let's end this fight strong", said Deku.
"Let's see if your strategy works", said Simon.
Simon used wall of flames and Deku jumped and 100 percent delaware smashed Simon.
Simon's hardened himself as Todoroki shot flames at him.
Than Deku lounged up in the air and doved down landing a 100 percent Detroit smash on Simon breaking through his hardening and took damage actually damaging his chestplate.
Deku landed another one with his foot and damaged Simon even more on the chestplate.
Simon used explosions at Deku but Deku dodged the worst of the explosions and only took the edge of them.
Deku than 100 percent delaware smashed the front of Simon's chestplate off also damaging his heart monitor causing Simon to lose foresight by having Nighteye's blood drip out of him.
"No my foresight, you know what who needs foresight I got nine other amazing quirks", said Simon.
Simon then flew in the air with the wings and started fighting Todoroki.
Todoroki saw the opening and focused his flames there.
Eri was losing control of rewind and Aizawa used erasure to cancel it out.
"Thank you, she's definitely had enough", said Deku.
Todoroki was hit multiple times by Simon using electrification combined with razer sharp feathers giving Todoroki bleeding and electrocuting damage.
Todoroki charged forward and landed a firey punch on Simon's chest area that pushed him back and now lost orcinus by having his heart rate monitor further damage.
"No matter, I got eight left", said Simon.
Simon dashed forward and landed a double red gauntlet punch combined with jet on Todoroki giving him damage.
Todoroki wrestled with Simon with his fire in the air.
Deku leaped in the air than landed a Detroit smash 100 percent on Simon's back blowing off the rest of his chestplate and damaged his heart monitor again and now lost erasure.
Deku's arm was once again broken since he didn't have Eri.
"Aww come on", said Simon.
Simon exploded Deku away and into the wall taking damage.
"Midoriya", said Togata running to Deku.
Aizawa carrying Eri followed Togata.
Everyone noticed the rubble collapsing.
"This place is collapsing we gotta go", said Aizawa.
"But what about Todoroki", said Deku.
"He's giving all he's got, we need to get you and Eri out", said Aizawa.
They started running for the exit as Todoroki was battling off Simon.
Todoroki was pushed into a wall causing more stuff to fall from the ceiling.
Then he flew back towards Simon and used his fire to burn him again.
Simon used ice to protect himself.
Todoroki was circling around Simon trying to blast through the ice.
Todoroki finally hitted the heart monitor by luck and was further damaged.
Simon has now lost hardening and electrification.
"I still have five good ones", said Simon.
Simon combined flashfreeze heatwave and AP Shot together and shot a blast at Todoroki but Todoroki dodged that attack that time and flew forward.
The blast ended up hitting the rubble part of the wall causing the ceiling to start fully collapsing.
Deku, Aizawa with Eri and Togata dodged the obstacles and reached the exit hole.
Deku turned around and noticed Simon grew weaker.
"Wait a minute", said Deku.
Deku used 20 percent Delaware smash air force on the back of Simon and was hit multiple times.
Simon was stunned by Deku's attack giving Todoroki the chance to damage the monitor more with his fire now taking out rewind.
"Noooooooo, my rewind, it's gone", said Simon.
Simon grew furious and jetted at Todoroki and spun around punching Todoroki with explosion several times giving him damage.
"You've damaged me enough Simon, I'm not afraid of you anymore", said Todoroki's thoughts.
Todoroki grabbed Simons hand with explosion on and pulled on it than used some ice on Simon freezing him on the chest a little.
Simon kicked Todoroki far back with a jetted roundhouse than Deku landed a Detroit smash 20 percent on Simon with his foot.
Simon took damage and Deku landed safely on the ground with his feet.
The jetpack was losing power and Todoroki was far from Simon.
"Okay, I'm sure this next attack should finish him off", said Todoroki.
Simon felt some pain from the quirks he was using but decided to keep on fighting.
Todoroki flew with the remaining fuel combined with his fire and dashed really fast towards Simon.
Simon shot explosives and sharp feathers at Todoroki.
Todoroki dodged most of the explosive damage and most of the feathers and kept going.
Just as the jetpack lost power, Todoroki took it off and doved super fast at Simon using his fist on fire in front of him.
Simon used ice and explosives to defend himself from the impact of Todoroki's firey punch.
Todoroki pushed his fist forward even though it was damaging him.
Simon struggled by the pain he was taking by the quirks but kept pushing himself to use them.
Todoroki had no choice but to take his flames to the highest temperature.
"This one's for you Eri", said Todoroki's thoughts.
Todoroki used the wall of flames on Simon breaking through the ice and severally damaging Simon.
Deku ran towards the exit but than the rubbld ceiling fully collapsed and was falling.
Everyone outside backed away.
"Stay back everyone it's collapsing", said Kirishima.
"Noooooooooooo", yelled Simon getting brutally damaged.
Simon lost all the other quirks he's collected and he and Todoroki fell to the ground.
A piece of rubble was about to fall on Deku but Todoroki protected him by forcefully using his ice above and around Deku.
The rubble fell everywhere and the piece above Deku broke apart when it hitted the ice.
When dust cleared up, Deku stood coughing from the dust and was unharmed by the rubble.
"Todoroki", yelled Deku.
Togata, Kirishima and Kaminari jumped down and followed Deku.
Deku found Todoroki in the rubble and started digging.
The three started helping Deku dig Todoroki out of the rubble as well.
"Come on keep digging", said Togata.
They finally pulled Todoroki out still alive but was badly injured and bleeding.
"Ah man he looks real bad", said Kirishima.
"Todoroki speak to me", said Deku holding Todoroki in his arms.
"Mid...d...dorya", said Todoroki injured.
Everyone was relieved.
"He's alive", said Kaminari happily.
"Todoroki you did it, you defeated Simon", said Deku happily.
"I did", asked Todoroki.
"Yeah you did, we saved Eri, well sort of", said Deku.
"Is she okay", asked Todoroki starting to pass out.
"I hope so, she felt feverish after using her quirk", said Deku.
"If you get the chance to talk to her, please tell Eri I love her, I see a bright light", said Todoroki passing out.
Todoroki slowly closed his eyes and passed out.
"No, no, stay with me Todoroki, please stay awake", yelled Deku scared.
Deku started crying and the three comforted him.
"It's going to be okay Midoriya, the doctors will take him to the hospital", said Kirishima.
Uhh guys I think there's something moving over there", said Kaminari pointing to the moving rubble.
Simon stuck his hand out and then his whole body that was greatly damaged.
He crawled towards them with the strength he's got.
"You, you have destroyed my dreams and my body, you are going to pay for everything you have done", yelled Simon furious.
Simon reached out his hand at Deku but shorted out and shutted down thanks to Jeremy who used a device to shut him down.
"Come on let's get out of here", said Jeremy carrying Simon's upper body.
Kirishima held the other end of Simon and carried him away.
Deku carried Todoroki to the medics and Mr. Coffee was arrested by the police.
All the injured people were taken to the hospital being treated for their injuries.

Slightly Injured: (not hospitalized)
Ryukyu
Backdraft
Aizawa
Jeremy

Slightly Injured: (but hospitalized)
Yaoyorozu (damaged by Spinner)
Kirishima
Kaminari
Ojiro (damaged by Spinner)
Ectoplasm (damaged by Twice)
Eri (feeling feverish)

Moderately injured:
Bakugo (mainly damaged by hot coffee LoL)
Endeavor (damaged by nomu and Dabi)
Edgeshot
Selkie
Centipeder
Deku (could of been severe if it wasn't for Eri)

Severely injured:
Gran Torino
Iida
Todoroki (took the worst damage out of the others)