The Rise Of Simon

Simon hid in his hideout and lied down in bed feeling pain.
"Are you okay master", asked a voice.
"No I'm in pain", answered Simon.
A tiny coffee machine guy walked out of a dark area.
"Would you like some coffee sir", asked the coffee machine.
"Coffee would be nice, cause I'm in a good mood", answered Simon.
"I thought you said you weren't okay", said the coffee machine.
"Coffee I was just in pain cause I overused the quirks, but I finally have Todoroki's quirk and now I need the girls quirk", said Simon.
"That's great master but will you be okay", asked Mr. Coffee worried.
"I just need to rest until I heal, this is why I needed the mädchen's quirk, so I can undo the damage the other quirks do to me", answered Simon.
Mr. Coffee poured a cup of coffee for Simon.
"Thank you Coffee, until I heal, I will be on the move again", said Simon.
A mysterious guy was standing outside of the hideout listening to everything.
Meanwhile, Todoroki was waking up seeing Deku.
"Todoroki are you okay", asked Deku.
"What happened", asked Todoroki.
Todoroki sat up and he was in the living room dorms with everyone standing around.
"Simon took some blood out of you", answered Deku.
"And why is your face painted like a bunny", asked Kaminari.
"That must be why I passed out, and Eri painted my face", said Todoroki.
"Just like us he took your blood, but look on the bright side he hasn't stolen our quirks", said Kaminari.
"Yeah, it turns out Simon can only copy them from our blood", said Kirishima.
"Except for mine", said Deku.
"How come he couldn't copy yours", asked Bakugo mad.
"Like I said Kachaan, my quirk is special", answered Deku.
"Oh yeah that's right", said Bakugo.
"He's like Monoma only he can wield multiple quirks and hold them longer", said Deku.
"And he gets them by blood too", said Uraraka.
"Okay I contacted the teachers and they will keep an eye out for that skeleton so nobody panic", said Iida.
"Let's hope he doesn't copy their quirks", said Kirishima.
"There has gotta be a way to stop Simon", said Todoroki.
"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF HE HAS THAT DAMN FUTURE SIGHT POWER", yelled Bakugo angerly.
"That foresight can gaze six years into the future and can see anyone's attacks coming, but it only works if he keeps his eyes on a certain person and it's only active for one hour", said Deku.
"So Simon just needs to keep an eye on one specific person", asked Kirishima.
"Yes, might want to tell the teachers that", answered Deku.
"Great he's basically another All For One and one person will have to be damaged because of that foresight quirk", said Iida.
"Well I thought he might of been overwhelmed with multiple quirks, I kinda noticed it by some sort of heart rate monitor going off", said Deku.
"What does that supposed to mean", asked Uraraka.
"It means he gets damaged after overusing the quirks he has", answered Deku.
"So he has to keep using the quirks until he's fully damaged", said Iida.
"Unless he has Eri's quirk", said Todoroki.
"What", asked everyone.
"Her quirk is rewind, and if he has her quirk he can undo his damage", answered Todoroki.
"Will Simon even know how to control rewind", asked Deku.
"That's what worries me, since he's older he might have better control of it", answered Todoroki.
"But wait, are you sure rewind can work on himself", asked Deku.
"That I also don't know, but I can't have her lose any more blood after what she's been through in her past", answered Todoroki.
"Eri might be able to rewind herself but she is still learning how to control rewind", said Deku.
"That's why I'm going back tomorrow, so I can protect her", said Todoroki.
"Wait Todoroki it's up to the teachers to do this job, and you don't have your license yet", said Iida.
"I'm only using my quirk to defend Eri and myself, not for striking, and I already tried to strike Simon", said Todoroki.
Aizawa walked in.
"Alright we're on the move to find Simon, Togata is watching Eri while I'm out", said Aizawa.
"Before you go I might have some tips for fighting Simon", said Deku.
Deku whispered everything in Aizawa's ear.
"This might be risky but thank you for the tip", said Aizawa.
"I didn't say it wasn't risky", said Deku.
"I wish you luck Aizawa, please keep Eri safe", said Todoroki.
"Don't worry she'll be okay", said Aizawa.
Aizawa left the dorms.
"Are you still comfortable going alone tomorrow", asked Deku.
"Yes, but I've been scared of Simon as a child before and I'm still frightened by him, but that doesn't mean I can't face him", said Todoroki.
Todoroki walked to his room.
"I will go back tomorrow in my hero costume".
"Are you sure you're going to be okay", asked Yaoyorozu.
"Trust me I will not fail Eri", answered Todoroki.
"SINCE WHEN DID YOU START CARING ABOUT A CHILD", yelled Bakugo.
"We have a lot of things in common, and one of those things, we both used to think our quirks we're a curse", said Todoroki.
Todoroki walked away.
Meanwhile, the mysterious man was in a room checking the address of the class 1A dorms and U.A., then looked at a picture of a man with Simon.
"Oh Simon, you were always a blood stealing thief", said the man.
Once Simon finally healed, he walked out with Mr. Coffee following him.
"Alright I currently have 6 quirks and I need four more, and one of those quirks will be rewind", said Simon.
"But what can be the other three", asked Mr. Coffee.
"That I will have to find out mein freund", answered Simon.
"Freeze demon", yelled a voice.
A couple of pro heroes and the U.A. teachers surrounded Simon and Mr. Coffee.
Gang Orca stepped forward.
"Gang Orca, it's nice to see you", said Simon.
"Surrender now or we will have to fight you", said Gang Orca.
"Why should I surrender, your sonic waves can be useful to me", said Simon.
"Enough talk villain, we're sending you to prison", yelled Gang Orca.
"You shouldn't of picked a fight with me you schnitzel", said Simon.
"Alright Simon, if he's a schnitzel than I'm a wurst, but seriously you're going down", said Hawks.
"Let's get this show on the road master", said Mr. Coffee.
"With pleasure", said Simon.
Simon used Todoroki's ice to freeze a couple of pro heroes to the ground.
"Ich bin das neue All für einen"!

Sorry but the chapter ends here, you won't be able to read a full on battle between Simon and the pro heroes but you'll read the results after the battle.