The Aftermath

The next morning, Deku woke up in the hospital with his arm and torso bandaged.
"Hey Midoriya did you get any sleep last night", asked Kirishima slightly bandaged up.
"Yeah I did, but I'm still worried about Eri and Todoroki", said Deku.
The injured class 1A students except Todoroki were all in the same room bandaged up.
"Yeah so am I", said Kaminari.
"Whatever I'm just happy that skeleton is done for", said Bakugo mainly bandaged up on the torso.
"We know that Bakugo you said that three times already", said Iida also mainly bandaged up on the torso but more heavely bandaged up and the arms.
"SHUT UP GLASSES I LIKE TO SAY IT AGAIN", yelled Bakugo sitting up.
"Easy Bakugo your coffee burns", said Kirishima.
Bakugo layed back down.
"I'm sure the doctor will come in with the results", said Iida.
"Let's just hope your injuries aren't too bad Iida", said Yaoyorozu.
"I know, Simon got me pretty good", said Iida.
The doctor came in.
"Hey doctor, how is everyone", asked Deku.
"A lot of people took some injuries, including you guys, so I will start with this room", said the doctor.
"Midoriya, your not too badly injured this time so you shouldn't take long to recover".
"It could've been worse if it wasn't for Eri", said Deku's thoughts.
"Iida, you took the worst of this room but not the worst out of everyone, no surgery is needed but there are some things that are bruised and fractured, everyone else should recover fast even you Bakugo your coffee burns should heal", said the doctor.
"I feel embarrassed", said Bakugo sterned.
"Why", asked Kaminari.
"BECAUSE I GOT INJURED BY A COFFEE MACHINE YOU IDIOT", yelled Bakugo angerly.
"Woah relax man", said Kaminari.
"How about everyone else", asked Deku.
"I'll start with the least Injured and work my way up to the worst", answered the doctor.
It switches to every room showing how bad everyone was injured.
"Eri still feels feverish at the moment so we quarantined her for a little bit once again due to her quirk, but no major injuries and she may not have to be quarantined as long this time since she seems more stable this time, Ectoplasm took minor damage from Twice but he will recover fast, Selkie took moderate damage to the head and he has a mild concussion but it's nothing to serious, Edgeshot had some bad burns but he shouldn't recover too slow, Endeavor aslo took damage mainly by the nomu but he was capable of walking around, Centipeder took some bad damage and will take him a little while to recover, Gran Torino will also take a while to recover, he took major damage to his body but he will live".
Deku stared at the doctor with a concerned face.
"What about Todoroki", asked Deku worried.
"He will live, but he is lucky too because he took the worst out of everyone and he's currently under critical care still unconscious", answered the doctor.
There was a room with an injured and heavely bandaged Todoroki with a breathing mask and is hooked up to a couple of machines.
"He's tooken terrible damage to his torso and everywhere else perhaps, we had to preform surgery on several parts of his body and he's also feverish from his heatstroke, he will take a while to recover, some of his damage may be permanent too".
Deku was saddened about Todoroki's results and started crying.
"It's okay Midoriya the doctor said he's going to live", said Kirishima.
"I know but I think he's taken worse damage than all of my other injuries based on what he said", said Deku crying.
"I know, Simon beated him up real bad", said Kaminari.
"Not helping Kaminari", said Iida.
"I'll leave you guys alone", said the doctor.
The doctor left the room.
Three more days has passed, Deku and Iida were now the only ones still in the room while the others along with Ectoplasm were checked out of the hospital.
Togata and class 1A along with Aizawa walked in.
"Hey guys", said Togata.
"Hey Mirio", said Deku.
"Eri's no longer quarantined if you want to visit her", said Togata.
"Really", said Deku.
"Yeah, the doctors said it wasn't as serious as last time, her horn has shrunk last night, so are you in", asked Togata.
"Sure", answered Deku.
Deku jumped out of bed and followed Togata to Eri's room.
"So, you wanna start Kirishima", said Iida.
Deku and Togata walked into Eri's room.
"Hi Eri, how are you feeling", asked Deku.
Eri was happy to see Deku and Togata.
"I'm doing okay", said Eri.
"Glad your not stuck in fear this time little one", said Togata.
"I know, but is Shoto okay", asked Eri.
"I'm afraid he's badly injured Eri, more than anyone else, and he's still in a coma", answered Deku.
"And he's also still feverish", said Togata.
Eri had a sad look on her face.
"But he's going to live", said Deku.
Eri was still sad.
"Maybe I should of healed both of you", said Eri.
"Eri it's not your fault, we were just trying to make a choice regarding your safety with rewind, he insisted you to heal me because he knows my quirk a little bit", said Deku.
Eri still felt guilty for not helping Todoroki.
"I'll tell you what, we can take you to see Todoroki whenever he wakes up how about that", asked Togata.
"Okay", answered Eri.
Togata gave Eri her teddy bear.
"Here you might need her", said Togata.
Two more days has passed and Deku was checking out of the hospital along with Endeavor and Selkie who's concussion wore off.
"How is your son doing", asked Deku.
"Still in a coma, but his fever has gone down a little bit", answered Endeavor.
"That's good", said Deku.
"You tell me they had to put bags of ice on him", said Endeavor.
"You might want to speak to that Jeremy guy, he wants you", said Selkie.
"Okay, where is he", asked Deku.
"He's over there", answered Endeavor pointing to Jeremy.
Deku ran to Jeremy.
"Now I can get back to my ship, me crew is waiting for me, hope your son gets better soon", said Selkie trying to look cute.
"That's not cute", said Endeavor.
"Okay I'm off then", said Selkie leaving.
Jeremy was talking to Deku about Simon.
"He's powered on again but is damaged, he can't do much, I told the cops not to arrest him", said Jeremy.
"Why", asked Deku.
"I want to imprison him in my house in New Braunfels again, this time I won't repair him, he's still going to be alive however", said Jeremy.
"But he shouldn't do anymore damage right", asked Deku.
"Ja, that's german for yes, he's too dismantled to do anymore harm and I'm going to keep it that way for now on", answered Jeremy.
"You still care about him no matter how evil he is", said Deku.
"I can't just disown my brother, I need someone to keep me company", said Jeremy.
"But you can make other robots right", asked Deku.
"Yes but they're not the same as Simon", answered Jeremy.
"How much longer are you staying in Japan", asked Deku.
"At least until Todoroki wakes up so he can see me again, I'll be with him until he does", answered Jeremy.
"Okay but where's Simon right now", asked Deku.
"I... rather not tell you that, I tried to stop them", mumbled Jeremy.
"Wait what", asked Deku.
"Just, don't worry about it, you should get back home", answered Jeremy.
"Okay", said Deku.
Deku left the hospital and walked back to the dorms.