The Strike Of The Texas Shadow

Simon was fighting Aizawa once again and Ryukyu.
Simon used ice attempting to freeze Aizawa and Ryukyu.
Ryukyu transformed into her dragon form and Aizawa swung himself up with his scarf wrapped around a hanging pipe.
Aizawa then used erasure to cancel out Simon's quirk attacks then Ryukyu slapped him away with her claw hand.
Twice and Ectoplasm were fighting each other with their clones and doubles.
Simon popped back out of a rubble pile and used jet towards Ryukyu and Aizawa then used both explosions and Hawks' feather wings at Ryukyu and Aizawa.
Ryukyu protected Aizawa from the feathers and explosions taking some damage.
Aizawa then ran on top of Ryukyu and wrapped Simon up with his scarf.
"Is that all you got", said Simon.
Simon then turned part orca whale from using Gang Orcas sonic wave attack on Aizawa paralyzing him.
He then froze up Ryukyu's leg to the ground while using rewind to keep him from taking damage.
Ryukyu picked up a strong fight with Simon by attempting to claw him but Simon tried protecting himself with Kirishima's hardening quirk and more of Todoroki's ice.
He then used Gang Orca's sonic wave attack again on Ryukyu paralyzing her.
He then froze the rest of her to the ground.
Simon then bumped into Gran Torino again.
"Ready for round two old man", said Simon.
"This time you're going down", said Torino.
Simon and Torino both used jet and fought each other as Endeavor was battling Dabi in another area.
"So you're now currently the number one hero, but you're no symbol of peace", said Dabi.
"You're not the first to say that", said Endeavor.
As they continued fighting, Simon used explosions, and flashfreeze heatwave combined and struck Gran Torino giving him major damage.
Then Edgeshot flattened and twisted into a pointed string then attempted to peirce through Simon.
Simon saw Edgeshot and grabbed the string form of him and then burned him with fire at an intense heat level.
"Nice try string boy", said Simon.
Toga was collecting some of Gran Torino's blood as Simon walked forward towards Deku.
Simon then had a small fight with Centipeder, Backdraft, and Selkie.
Simon turned on fire on his left side until Backdraft extinguished it with water then Centipeder restrained him with his centipede arms.
Simon used electrification on Centipeder electrocuting him and was losened from the arms giving him the chance to use explosions on him.
Centipeder took bad damage from the explosions then Backdraft was grabbed by Simon who used jet again and slammed him into Centipeder knocking them out.
He went into a wrestling match with Selkie as Spinner was battling Ojiro and Yaoyorozu in the background.
Simon used hardening to protect himself from Selkie and the red gauntlet power move to knock out Selkie taking bad damage to the head.
Aizawa came back wrapped Simon with his scarf.
When Aizawa tried to pull Simon up in the air, Simon ended up grabbing the scarf and pulled Aizawa far up over him and slammed him on the ground knocking him out.
"Aizawa", yelled Iida.
Iida dashed with his engine quirk and attempted to kick Simon.
But Simon grabbed Iida's leg with his right hand and froze him.
"Nice try turbo boy", said Simon.
He combined explosion, red gauntlet and fire in his left hand and putted a powerful punch on Iida's torso severely damaging him then went stubbing until he hitted a wall, hard.
A couple of rubble collapsed and fell on Iida including a large pipe.
"Iida", yelled Uraraka.
Uraraka ran to Iida to check on him.
Simon eventually found Deku taking down a lower-tier nomu.
"Well Deku, you must be a new All Might I see", said Simon.
"And you claim yourself to be a new All For One", said Deku.
"Of course I am, but since I can't have one for all, I have no choice but to destroy you", said Simon.
"You're never going to be as strong as All For One no matter how hard you try", said Deku.
"That's a lüge, so far All For One doesn't have these quirks I've collected", said Simon.
"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BEAT HIM", yelled Bakugo running up to Deku.
"AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR STEALING MY BLOOD"!
"Oh but it was so worth it", said Simon.
Simon's helmet was then hit by a gun shot from somewhere.
"Who shot me".
He turned around and saw Jeremy with an army of robotic Teutonic knights and the robotic replicas of the Texian army from the Texas revolution war.
"Enough is enough Simon, with my wiring quirk, I'm pretty advance in the engineering class, like this robot army right behind me, so surrender or I will throw them at you", said Jeremy.
"Never", said Simon.
"Fine have it your way, attack him, and the other vilians as well", said Jeremy.