28 - Broken - Bliss and Cross

Nikki
"I can't do this anymore Alexa...I just can't."

"What?"

"You don't travel with me, you don't eat with me, you don't wrestle with me...god and you never talk to me! I'm your girlfriend but all I seem to be to you is nothing because you don't seem to care. You're supposed to love me, but all you seem to love is Bray and you know what I'm done!"

I started to walk away, I can't even look at her. We used to be so close, I used to be able to talk to her whenever, wherever but now I feel like a stranger to her and it's not fair, if I was just a friend then maybe I could understand but I'm not, I'm her damn girlfriend...maybe I'm not anymore because I can't do this any longer.

"Nikki!"

"Nikki Stop!"

"Please let's talk about this!"

"No, you haven't wanted to talk to me for weeks! So why do you give a damn now!"

"Nikki I've tried."

"No you haven't, I've tried and you've ignored me. Please just leave me alone, I need to train."

Ever since the WWE started her storyline with the fiend she's just stopped, we've stopped wrestling together, we've stopped spending so much time together but I've made the effort to make time for Lexi, too make sure work isn't getting too much for her, but she doesn't even care. I lose match after match, but she's never there to make sure I'm okay...she always used to be backstage during my matches and now she's off doing something with Bray.

Most nights the bed has been cold and empty as I've been the only one in it, the house we bought together is only being used by me because she seems to be everywhere but home and I'm tired of it...I'm so tired of this. I just want someone to eat dinner with again...I just don't want to be so lonely, I hate being lonely.

Lexi walked into the gym as if she was looking for someone and that someone happened to be me, she walked across the gym towards me. "I'm sorry Nik." I sighed, dropping the weight I was holding to the floor. "You said this last month, we used to be best friends...you used to be my favourite person in the world but now I honestly don't know who you are."

"I'm your girlfriend Nikki..."

"Are you? Because I'm not too sure anymore."

"Why are you being like this?"

"Because you've let your job destroy what we had, I can't do this anymore Alexa...I can't be broken by you anymore. I'm done, here's my keys to the house...I haven't been staying there recently but it's not like you'd notice. Take your stupid promise ring and go..." I slid the ring off my finger that she'd given to me when we got together and I passed it to her, before picking the weight back up and putting my earphones back in. It's so stupid that I'm so upset over this, I knew one day she'd fall out of love with me, I knew it was coming and I guess today is that day.