13 - Brollins - Stripped

Requested by: @Foxy1390
Context:Becky is a stripper and Colby is a horny young man. What happens when things go further then they are supposed to?
Becky
My night is going as usual do when a man comes in and requests a private room with me, I never normally get picked for the private stuff because the other girls are way more attractive than me. I pick the 20 dollars out of my cleavage before making my way to the room, I walk in and see him sitting there just staring me down. I can see the lust in his eyes as I strut over to him, he's a fairly good looking guy. Long black hair and a pretty face, surely there is plenty of girls just lining up for a chance to get in his bed. I start doing my dance slowly and teasingly taking off my clothes until I'm just in my bra and thong. I notice his hour is up so I place my hand out for the cash.

"I want another hour!"

I smirked to myself and restarted the timer, I walk over to the pole and start doing all sorts of 'sexy' moves.

"Come here!"

He orders me and I do as he asks, I'm currently standing in front of him just swaying my hips slightly.

"So what's your name?"

"Diamond."

It's company policy that we don't tell our clients our real names. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't-."

I was cut off when a moan escaped from my mouth.

"Siiirrr pleeeaseee."

I was losing all of my composure as his finger circled my clit.

"So Diamond whats your real name?"

He purred in my ear making shivers go down my spine, I kept my mouth shut so he went faster making me moan.

"Becky..."

"I'm Colby but you can call me Daddy."

"Ok Daddy..."

I just about managed to slur that out and he smiled at me. He pulled my hair back slightly and I just giggled, I could feel myself grinding against him and as good as it feels I need to stop. I climbed off of him and made my way out of the room, I walked out into the streets and lit a cigarette, I had two drags when I felt strong arms wrap around me.

"My hour isn't up."

He slapped my ass and walked back inside, I threw my cigarette to the floor and quickly stamped it out before going back inside.

"Good choice Becky..."

My heels clicked along the floor as I inched closer to him, I sat back on his lap and he let out a sweet and kinda sickly laugh. I could feel his dick through his jeans and it made me so wet. I unbuckled his jeans and slid them down, I did the same with his boxers not long after.

"Good girl, are you going to be good for Daddy."

I let out my loudest moan yet when he slipped inside of me, I was shaking from pleasure and I started to move up and down. I could feel my climax coming and with a scream I came, Colby following not long after.

"Best sex ever."

We both cleaned ourselves back up and I got back into my stripper gear as the timer rang, he walked out smug look on his face and I just stood flustered in the doorway. Who knows if I'll ever see him again?

A/N: Did you guys like it? I'm always nervous when it comes to writing smut but I hope it was okay.