18 - Brollins - Period

Becky
I wake up a little earlier than Colby as I usually do, I normally start my day with a quick workout and a shower but this morning is a little different. I stand up a feel a liquid running down my leg, I instantly run to the bathroom and see that I've started my period. The back of Colby's top is covered in blood and my underwear are soaked. Wait if it's on Colby's top then it's definitely on his bed, fuck. This is literally my first night staying in his new house and I've ruined his sheets. I have half an hour to clean things up but first I really need a shower, wait I don't have any pads or tampons with me. I pull out my phone and dial Ashley's number.

"Hey girly what's going on?"

"Ash~"

"What's happened?"

"You know Colby just moved into this really nice house."

"Yeah?"

"Well my period started and I've bled all over his bed and his top."

"Oh crap, try not to worry."

"Please can you bring me some pads or something."

"Yeah sure, you shower and I'll post them through the door."

"Thank you Ash, I knew I could rely on you."

"Alright girly, have a nice shower."

I get in the shower fully dressed, I start to play out how I think Colby will react and I feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment when I hear him call my name.

"Just a minute."

I quickly wash the blood off my body and slip a towel around my body, I leave the clothes in the shower to soak. I slowly open the door and see Colby stripping his bed.

"Oh morning Becks, Ashley put these through the door for you."

He handed me a box of tampons and liners and also some clean underwear, I quickly snatched them from his hands and ran back in the bathroom. I am utterly mortified, when I walked out I saw the massive stain on his sheets. I quickly put in my tampon and sorted out my underwear. I walked back out and Colby tossed me a clean oversized top.

"...I'm sorry..."

He looked up at me and I felt like I was going to cry, I hid my face in my hands then I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"Don't be sorry, it happens."

"...I've ruined your T-shirt..."

"The black and white one?"

I nodded and he sighed.

"It's alright, I can always get a new one. Right you go sit downstairs and put on a film, I'll be down in a minute just let me finish stripping the bed."

"Okay, I love you."

"I know I love me too."

I giggled a little and Colby smiled at me.

"I love you too."

He kissed the top of my head and I walked downstairs, I put on Harry Potter because I know Colby loves these films. He really is the best boyfriend, if it was Luke I would've been kicked out. I love you Colby Lopez.