16 - Bliss and Cross - Proud of you

Alexa
Nikki just lost her title match, I can tell she's upset. She's never pushed me to the ground before, I don't know why but when she pushed me it almost broke my heart. We are tag partners and more importantly each other's girlfriends, I roll out of the ring and walk up the ramp. I know she'll be in the trainers room but I know I'll need to give her some time.

Nikki
After extreme rules all I wanted to do was prove that I can win, this match tonight meant so much to me. I didn't mean to push Alexa but I am and was so pissed that I'd fucked up again. All I want is to prove everybody wrong, I can be a champion and I want to be smackdown women's champ. I'm so sick and tired of Bayley and Banks running this entire devision, people are sick and tired of it. The door swings open and my thoughts are cut off.

"Nik..."

"Lex I'm sorry, I was just pissed. They think they can walk all over me and I've had en~"

She cut me off with a gentle kiss, my anger melted away as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"It's okay, I get it. I know how your feeling, I've been there."

"I shouldn't have pushed you, you were only trying to help."

"Don't mention it..."

I kissed her and pulled her up into my lap, she giggled softly after she pulled away.

"I don't care what anybody thinks, I'm so proud of you Nik. If others can't see that then screw them, they cheated. Bayley knows she can't beat you on her own."

"But~"

"No, you kicked her ass. I think if the ref payed a little more attention you would be the smackdown women's champion and you know it. So don't put yourself down, not even for a second. Because I'm proud of you, so so proud of you."

"You're the best girlfriend ever."

"Eh I try."