14 - Brollins - Stripped II

Part two of a request by: @Foxy1390
Becky
"Mama! Mama!"

"Give me a minute baby."

I put the last pin in my hair and picked up my little baby off the ground.

"You know mama is working today?"

"Yep! I'm excited to go over grandma's!"

"You be good now or you won't get a special surprise later."

"Okay, can you do my hair now?"

"Do you want it just like mama's?"

"Yeah!"

I started clipping up her hair and she wriggled around a lot, I do love her a lot and she does look so much like him. She's got the same colour hair and eyes as Colby, I did try to find him but he left without a trace. I gave up trying after her 5th birthday, I named her Danielle Rosy Quin. The girls all love her, my mam wasn't too happy at first but she's come round to the idea. I put the bobble in her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"All done!"

She knows I'm a stripper and doesn't mind too much, it hurts her feelings when people call me a slut. I get attacked for my job but I have to pay the bills and put food on the table, it's all I have.

"Right let's get going!"

"Can I have a piggy back? Pretty please!"

"Jump on but keep those muddy shoes of yours off my clothes."

"Yay!"

She jumped on my back and we began to walk through the streets of Ireland, I finally reached my mam's house so I dropped Dani off and made my way to work. I dropped the extra clothes and started to work, I got requested for a private room so I made my way over. I pushed the door and my heart stopped, he's here. I feel myself going pale so I prop myself up on the doorframe.

"Hello again Becky..."

My knees buckled from underneath me and everything went black.

*2 hours later.*

I woke up in a king sized bed and could feel my head banging. All I remember was seeing Colby after all these years, I sit up and notice I'm in an oversized T-shirt which definitely isn't mine. I swing my legs over the bed and stand up. I lift my stripper heels up and walk down the stairs to wear Colby was sitting.

"Why?"

I made him jump, he turned around and looked straight at me.

"Why now Colby? Why did you come back now?"

"I wanted to hear your sweet moans again."

"Why didn't you ever come back?"

"I couldn't, I needed to stay away I can't fall in love Becky."

"I needed you Colby and you never came back. Then you choose to five years after!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Do you want me to take you home?"

"No, because I'll probably never see you again if you do."

"Becky look~"

"No, you listen. I rang around every company in Ireland looking for you. I needed to find you because it wasn't just me anymore, I almost lost everything because of you!"

"Nobody found out about the sex right?"

"All you care about is that your dirty little secret is kept quiet, I've been attacked and it's not just me!"

"What do you mean it's not just you?"

I sunk into the chair and stayed quiet, he made his way over to me and knelt down between my legs.

"What do you mean Rebecca?"

He pushed my legs apart slightly and made contact with my pussy, I quivered at his touch and bit my lip to hold back any moans.

"Tell me."

"Not like this."

He pushed one finger inside of me and I moaned, he smiled knowing he'd got what he wanted.

"Please, I'm not gonna tell you while your fingering me!"

He took his finger out and licked it, I almost missed the friction. I'm horny as fuck so after this I'm definitely going to let him continue.

"So go on then..."

"I've got a little girl, we've got a little girl."

"I got you pregnant?"

"Yep, that's why I was trying to find you."

He smirked and kinda sat on my lap.

"Can I kiss you?"

I nodded my head and he kissed me, he then trailed kissed down my neck and to my collarbone leaving loads of marks. He nipped at the skin just above the hem of my t-shirt so I slipped it off, I unclipped my bra and he started to suck on my breasts. He took me by surprise when his dick slipped inside of me, I was a moaning mess. He picked me up and brought me over to the wall, he pounded deep inside of me and I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum."

He smiled at me and I came so hard, he followed suit not long after. We both rode out our orgasms till they were finally finished.

"So do you wanna meet her?"

He kissed the top of my head and nodded.

"Course I do."