22 - Brollins - Quarantine

Seth
I look across at Becky, I can tell she wants to leave the house and go to work.

"Only a few weeks and things will be normal again Becks?"

"But I don't even know if it'll be safe for me to leave the house now that I'm pregnant."

"Sure it will and if not I'll make the house as perfect for you as possible."

"I look and feel like a mess, my ginger is growing out and my roots look awful. I'm stuck wearing sweats, constantly having greasy hair and hungry and sick all at the same time."

"You look beautiful as always, anyway who else is going to clap eyes on you but me. We're stuck in the house remember."

"Oh yeah."

She giggled a little and I felt myself smile.

"So I'm stuck with the best man in the world for a few weeks, guess I could've ended up with worse luck."

"And I'm stuck with an incredibly strong and beautiful woman who's currently growing my little baby inside or her."

I leant forward and kissed her tiny bump, she started to giggle once again.

"Maybe quarantine won't be so bad if I'm stuck with you."

She pulled me face up to meet hers, she pressed her lips to mine gently and I felt the sparks.

"I love you woman."

"I love you too Rollins..."