3 - Brollins - Vodka and knee high socks

Colby
Me and Becky have just been assigned tag partners so that means that we've got to travel together, stay in hotels together and work together. I'm glad I got put with Becky and not someone like Mickie James, me and Becks are good friends we always have been. We can always talk to each other and she helped me last year when I fell out with my parents, she's always been good to me so hopefully in the coming weeks I can be to her too.

"You ready to go back to the hotel?"

Becky's voice startled me and she laughed when I jumped.

"You alright there Lopez?"

"Yeah, want to grab a drink first?"

"Can't drive then, I've got a bottle of vodka back at the hotel."

"Alright then, let's go."

She drove us back to the hotel and I carried up her bags, when I walked in the room Becky was in the middle of changing. I dropped the bags and turned around. I could see she was embarrassed and I didn't want her to be.

"I'm sorry, didn't know you were changing."

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

"Are you okay?"

I noticed she had a big bruise in the brief seconds I was looking at her.

"Yeah I'm okay, Carmella botched one of her super kicks. Kicking me in my ribs instead of the side of my face. You can turn around now."

I turned around and saw she was in black shorts and one of my jumpers, oh and some black knee high socks.

"I stole your jumper hope you don't mind."

"Nah you can have it."

She smiled at me and climbed into the bed, that's when I saw her expression change.

"Colby there's only one bed."

"I'll sleep on the floor."

"Can't ask you to do that."

"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor."

"Do you wanna just share?"

"Go on then."

I placed the bags and Becky grabbed the vodka, we don't have work tomorrow so we can actually get drunk. She took a swig before handing me the bottle.

"We should play some truth or dare."

"That's a recipe for disaster!"

"It'll be fun!"

"If you say so."

We started off with some easy things and we both were pretty drunk at this point.

"Truth or dare Becky?"

"Dare obviously."

"Ooh okay I've got one, text the person you would most like to make out with."

"Challenge accepted."

She had little giggles as she pulled out her phone.

Becky
I clicked on his contact and sent him a text. He looked at me in confusion.

"Becky you were meant to text who you want to make out with~"

I kissed him, he pulled me up into his lap and kissed me back rougher. He pulled off all my clothes except my knee high socks. His excuse was that he liked them, we had a truly great night.

I woke up in his embrace and I smiled to myself as I went to go shower.