36 - Dead man's daughter - Paige

Idea: Undertaker is Paige's dad, Sting is Paige's godfather and Kane is Paige's uncle.
Credit: Kunglao3162
Paige
Alberto pushed me to the ground again and I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. "You're going to start crying? Are you serious right now!" He hissed at me as I tired to get up once more, him again kicking me in the ribs causing me to collapse to the ground. "Please stop..." My voice quivered as I got up onto all fours, Alberto bent down and he pulled my head back. "I'm going to catering, if I even see you leave this locker room trust me there will be consequences." He shoved me to the ground before he walked out of the locker room and he slammed the door behind him, I winced in pain as I pulled myself up onto the bench. I heard my phone ringing in my pocket and I carefully picked it up, begging for it to not be his number but relived when I saw it was just my dad. "Hey Paige, I'm coming into work today where are you?" I didn't want him to see me like this, my dad is the undertaker for heavens sake, he'll only think I'm weak like Alberto does. "Ah...actually Alberto is taking me out for lunch so I'm not here right now."

Undertaker
I stepped into catering and I saw Alberto sitting at a table eating his lunch and I just knew she was lying to me. "Alright honey, I'll see you later. Enjoy your lunch!" I hung up the phone, before dialling Kane's number. "What's up brother?"

"I'm not sure, I think something going on with Paige, I'm worried about her. Please could you go to her locker room and Alberto's to see if she's there! She's told me she's out for lunch with him, but I'm sitting across from him right now."

"Alright I'll visit both of their locker rooms and I'll let you know if I see anything strange, try not to worry, she probably just wants some time alone without her dad embarrassing her."

"Yeah probably, just make sure's she's alright!"

"Alright, goodbye taker!"

"Goodbye." I hung up the phone and I took a seat on one of the tables, desperately wanting to head over to Paige's locker room myself but instead I've just got to sit here and twiddle my thumbs and pretend like I'm not worried about my daughter.

Kane
I headed down to Paige's locker room first cautiously knocking on the door as I heard a groan of pain from inside. Paige came to the door, a bandage half wrapped around her ribs. "Oh...its's you." She watched my eyes trial down to the bruises littering her skin. "What's going on, I know this is not just wrestling bumps?" Her eyes immediately filled with tears and I opened my arms to her, she stepped into my embrace and she just started to sob. "Oh Paige..." I said sympathetically as she started to shake in my arms. "You can tell me whatever it is that's going on? We could go grab a coffee if you don't want to talk here?" She nodded sadly as she kept her face buried in my shoulder. "Alright, do you want me to tell your dad or anyone?" She hesitated for a moment before shakily taking a deep breath. "Not my dad, but can you call Sting to meet us there?" I pushed her out of my embrace slightly and I rested my hands on her shoulders. "Of course I can, now do you know any good coffee shops around here?"

*

We arrived at a little quaint coffee shop and Sting was already inside, as soon as Paige told me where we were going I sent Sting the address.

I had to duck to fit through the door and I barely managed to fit around the small table, but I'll do anything for my niece. "So what's going on?" I asked gently and she looked up at me and Sting with misty eyes. "It's Alberto..." She breathed out and I could see her eyes getting watery again as she started to pick at her skin. "What has he done?" Sting followed up and Paige's eyes turned to a look of panic. "Whatever it is you can tell us, we're family after all." I added delicately and her gaze diverted from her hands. "He...Alberto he hurts me. I don't even know what I do to deserve it but he's always just so mad and he takes it all out on me and now he's going to hurt me even more." Her voice was shaking as she started to breath rapidly. "He's going to hurt me for telling you and I can't do it anymore." She cried out to us and I glanced up at Sting nervously. "It's okay now, you're safe. We're not going to let him hurt you anymore, me and Kane will be like your new bodyguards." Sting tried to be lighthearted but Paige was spiralling. "I...I shouldn't have done this...Alberto he loves me really, it's my fault." She stood up frantically and her chair fell behind her, causing everyone's attention to be on us. "I'm sorry." She ran out of the coffee shop and both of us didn't know what to do. "You call Taker and I'll find Paige." Sting instructed and I nodded, feeling a new heavy weight on my chest after seeing my niece distraught because Alberto is hurting her.

Paige
I ran out into the streets of Boston, tears blurring my vision as my feet carried me as far away as they could. I stopped after the pain got too much and my lungs felt like they were going to collapse, I placed my head down on a tree and I tried to block everything out as thunder rolled through the city.

I can't go back to the arena, Alberto will know that I've left the locker room and he's going to make my life hell, then he's going to find out that I told people what he's doing to me and I don't think I'll ever leave my locker room again. I just can't go back there but I have nowhere else to turn, Kane and Sting were my last chance of freedom and I just ran out on them, they were trying to help and now I've probably hurt them too.

Undertaker
My phone buzzed in my pocket and I quickly pulled it out of my pocket, hoping that it would be Paige but instead it was Kane. I answered anyway because he might know something about Paige.

"Hey have you seen Paige?"

"Yeah, she's going to be really mad at me for this but I need to tell you."

"What's going on, Kane you're really worrying me now!"

"When I got to her locker room she was half way through putting on a bandage, when I asked her she just broke. Me and Sting took her to a coffee shop, Alberto is abusing her Taker!"

That was all I needed to hear, I immediately hung up the phone and my eyes locked on to Alberto. Who's currently sitting across for me, a smug look on his face. He's probably thinking that he's got away with hurting my daughter, but not anymore. I'm never going to let him touch her again.

I stood up from my table, the chair screeching across the floor as I did. I had a face like thunder as I stormed across catering, stopping at Albertos table. "You alright Taker, are you looking for Paige? I think she's in her locker room." He said, the smug look not dropping from his face for a second. "No actually I was looking for you Alberto!" I called out and catering fell quiet. "I'm looking for you because you think it's okay to go around abusing women! People like you make me feel sick and you're lucky that I don't drop you right here, right now. The only reason I'm holding back is because it's not worth my time, but if you ever put your hands on any of the women in this business again I will punch you so hard you won't wake up for a week!"

Paige
I walked into catering as I watched my dad call out Alberto, I felt my breath catch in my throat as I watched him take him down a peg and I was grateful that he didn't mention my name specifically. He turned on his heel and he spotted me, I couldn't stop but run to him.

He opened his arms and I fell into them, inhaling the sweet scent of safety and comfort. "Thank you." I whispered as I watched Alberto scarper away. "Why didn't you tell me?" His voice was slightly hurt which I could understand. "I was scared and I thought you'd humiliate both me and him in-front of everyone and I'm sorry about that, I should've told you about it." His grip on me got tighter as I nuzzled my neck into his shoulder. "I understand, but trust me when I say he's never going to touch you ever again!"

"Thank you Dad, I love you."

"I love you too Paige."