20 - Brollins - Don't like you

Requested by: peaches504
Request: Colby and Becky have kids and Colby cheated on Becky but she forgives him. He finds out that the woman he slept with is now pregnant, she doesn't want the baby so Colby keeps it.
Colby
I've been married to Becky for almost six years, we've got two beautiful boys and a little girl. I love Becky to pieces so that's why I'm so torn up. A few weeks back I went out after work, I started to drink whiskey like it was tap water. I'd clearly had one too many and so had the woman alongside me, I offered her my hand and she took it. We danced for a little while then she pulled me out of the building, she kissed me and I kissed back. My head started to spin so I called us a taxi, she told the driver her address and off we were. Once we got back to her apartment we had sex, I woke up the next day on a park bench fully clothed. I'd completely forgotten about the nights events, it was only when I saw the woman again it came back to me.

The woman had come looking for me, she told me that she hadn't had sex with anyone except me and that she was pregnant. Now I'm currently sitting in the seating area waiting for her to come out of her first scan, I'm going to talk to Becky once I have a photo. I'll try to explain but knowing Becky she'll kick off, I'm going to hate every second of seeing Becky upset because I love her so much. I just hope I don't lose her, I've made a mistake and I hope Becky see's it that way.

"Come on let's go."

I look up from my phone and see the woman, she's petite with curves and brown curly hair. She's got tears running down her cheeks and her face is all red, I get up from my seat and walk outside with her.

"Is the baby okay?"

"Yes but I can't do this Colby, I can't be a mother. I've got a job to do, I'll be fired and I just can't do it."

"Don't get rid of it, please."

"I can't keep it Colby, I'd just be hurting myself."

"I'll keep it."

"What about your wife and kids?"

"This little one is my kid too, I'll keep it. You can come over whenever you want to see her."

"Her?"

"I think it's going to be a girl, I've been right with all of me and Rebecca's kids."

"Oh right."

"Did you get a photo?"

"Yep, here you go."

She handed me an ultrasound with a tiny grey thing, a smiled before putting it in my pocket.

"Same time next week?"

"It's in two weeks but I'll text you if anything happens."

"Okay, goodbye April."

"Bye Colby."

7 months later...

I'm still yet to tell Becky, every time I've gone to tell her something else has been brought up. I keep thinking to myself maybe she knows, but why hasn't she killed me already. I'll tell her today, I have to it's not fair on Becky, April or me.

"Becky can we talk?"

"I'm busy a minute?"

"Well that can wait this is really important."

"Colby I'm trying to do work."

"Rebecca get in here now."