35 - Wreslting accdient - Chareigns

Charlotte
I was sitting in catering, my heart in my mouth as I watched Roman and Braun go at it at hell in a cell. Every bump had me wanting to rip my nails out, I'd be at ring side if I wasn't 30 weeks pregnant.

Roman climbed to the top rope and Braun climbed up with him, my heart began to race as Braun did a superplex off the top rope. Roman hit the mat hard and my eyes grew wide as the referee slid over to him. "Please be okay, Roman please be okay..." I whispered as I felt a flutter of kicks against my stomach, clearly the baby feeling my nerves too. Suddenly a red flag was waved in the ring and the bell rung, I could see worry on everyone's faces and I couldn't stop myself from running out to gorilla, where Steph and H were intently watching the screen, while Vince called the ambulance. "I've got to go out there!" I cried and luckily Steph nodded. "Go, you need to be with him." My music hit and I ran to the ring, the fans cheered slightly and I went red realising this is my first time on TV as a pregnant lady. I put that to the back of my mind as I ran through the gate of the cell and slid into the ring.

I grabbed Roman's hand and I was reassured when he squeezed back, with the help of the referee we lifted him up slightly so his head would now be resting in my lap. "How are you feeling?" I cooed softly. "Not too great, Braun did the move and we landed awkward, then it went black. How are you?" He asked groggily as I began to brush through his hair with my hands. "I'm good, kind of. He won't stop kicking me and this match was terrifying to watch." He smiled a little before he moved and groaned before rubbing his head. "Just take a deep breath baby, there's an ambulance on its way for you and I know you probably don't think you need it, but please do it for me or you'll send me into early labour." I said exasperated and a small smile appeared on his face, but the dazed look was still prominent in his eyes. "Okay, if it'll settle you I'll go in the ambulance and let them check me out." I felt another flutter of kicks and by the look on Roman's face I knew he felt them too. "Somebody else is checking on daddy." He smiled moving to sit up but I held his shoulders firmly in place. "Just stay still you, they'll be here to check you out in a minute." He sighed heavily, sinking back into my lap, leaning over slightly to talk to he bump. "I'm okay, and clearly you are too. Mama is stressed so just go to sleep for a minute."

I turned to the ramp and I saw paramedics rushing down it and I felt a hint of relief. "Now let's get this over with." Roman said with a sigh and I rolled my eyes as I moved from underneath him so the paramedics could take him backstage. With the help of the referee I managed to get off the mat, suddenly remembering the crowd were there, smiling a little as Becky's music hit even though she's already fought tonight, WWE are probably trying to fill time where the rest of Roman's match would've been. I followed the paramedics up the ramp, walking past Becky who tapped me on the shoulder with a smile on her face.

As we entered backstage I grabbed Roman's hand, placing it to my bump as he kicked at my ribs. They swiftly took Roman to the ambulance and I stood outside, pacing as they checked him over, after about ten minutes which felt like a lifetime Roman jumped out of the back with an ice pack on his head. "They said I'm fine, just a little concussion so no driving and no alcohol." I shook my head at him and he just smiled cheekily back. "Just a little concussion eh? Come on we're done here, let's get you home." We clasped our hands together as we walked out of the arena and towards Roman's car, it felt odd jumping in the drivers side as it's normally Roman who does all the driving, especially now I'm pregnant.

I started the engine as Roman shakily got into the car. "Careful!" He rolled his eyes as I buckled him into his seat before I slowly pulled the seatbelt over myself, careful to place it correctly on my bump. "Do you reckon you'll be able to sleep tonight?" Roman asked and I shook my head. "My back is killing me and your son hasn't stopped kicking me all night, but it shouldn't stop you from sleeping especially after your concussion." He nodded, half smiling and half frowning at me. "Once we get I'll run us a bath and you can order us a takeaway." He nodded as I drove onto the highway both of us falling comfortable silence, the steady thrum of the tyres hitting the tarmac being the only noise.

I pulled onto the drive and managed to climb out of the car without any help, our baby boy squirming as I walked over to Roman's side to help him out. "Order us a Chinese." I said as I stepped into the house, chucking my keys down on the counter. "Charlotte wait!" I stopped, turning on my heel to face him. "You've been great today, thank you." My face broke out into a smile. "Well it's what amazing wives like me are for." I said playfully while shrugging as I began to walk away once more when Roman grabbed my wrist pulling me back towards him. "No seriously before you got in the ring I was so scared that I was seriously injured, thousands of thoughts rushed through my head but once you were there I felt safe. I really love you woman." His hand slipped onto my bump, his other hand tilting my head up so he could press a gentle kiss to my lips. "And I love you even more Roman. Now please order that damn Chinese!" I could hear him laughing as I began to walk up the stairs, a bright smile on my face as I did so. Thanking god that Roman's wrestling accident was as lucky as it was.