⁵ MISCONSTRUED

DURING A SHORT WATER BREAK, the men were drinking from their water bottles quenching their thirsts. Sakusa glanced over to the blonde, he was the only one on the team that knew of the female living with him—so it was now or never.

"Miya, I have a question."
"What's up?"

He was not exactly sure how to ask the question, so he explained his situation instead. "Remember Y/N, the girl that's staying with me?" he whispered quietly.

"What about her?" he asked, sucking on the tip of the Potari Sweat plastic bottle.

"Um, so I noticed—or not even noticed. She, um, started walking around the house in very revealing clothes," he replied, wiping his forehead with a towel.

"Like in lingerie?"
"No, but one time she only wore a shirt and panty."

"Alright, so what's the question?" he asked, signaling Momo that he needed more water.

"Well, don't you think it's weird? I never expected a girl like her to carelessly show so much to a man, unless she's trying to-you know," he responded.

"Are ya saying she's seducin' you into sleepin' with her?" Atsumu suggestively smirked.

The ravenette rolled his eyes, "Maybe, 'cause she doesn't even act shy around me as much anymore."

"Maybe she's just comfortable around ya," he shrugged his shoulders, then proposed a plan. "But here's an idea, lemme come over tonight, and if she walks around half naked in front of me, then she's probably secure about her body," he said.

"And if she doesn't walk around half naked?"
"Then looks like you're gettin' some pussy."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

That evening, Atsumu stayed in the living room whilst waiting for his friend to finish taking a shower. Sakusa walked out of his room sitting a few feet away from the blonde. Both unsure when she might come out, the male played a movie in the background, mainly on their cellphones scrolling through their social media.

A little later, her door opened causing the two men to share a look. The girl went to the living room, seeing Atsumu sitting beside her roommate. They examined what she was wearing, polyester sweatpants and a spaghetti strap tank top-but this time with a bra on.

"Oh, hi, it's nice to see you again. Miya, right?"
"Likewise, and yeah, but Atsumu is fine."

"Okay," she smiled, then turned to Sakusa, "Um, Kiyoomi, would it be alright if I paint my nails? I'll do it on the balcony, so the smell won't linger inside the house," she asked.

"Uh, sure. Go ahead," he nodded, then she grinned before leaving as she closed the balcony sliding door.

"Well, she wasn't wearin' anything revealing. I guess she is tryna lure ya to fuck her," the setter whispered.

"Oh, shut up, we don't know for sure yet. I said sometimes, she might change clothes later," he said.

And so, they continued tapping away on their phones, and occasionally glanced at the moving picture. Almost fifteen minutes had passed, and the woman walked back inside blowing on her wet nails as she went straight to her room. Two minutes later, she came out going towards the black-haired boy.