¹¹ DESIRE

⚠️ sexual content

NEVER BEFORE HAD THE GIRL FELT so on edge, especially after knowing Sakusa would have agreed to have sex with her if she were sober. But the man did not think much of it—it was the truth. To gently touch every part of her heavenly body, kissing her most sensitive areas. Even if he has not tasted her honey lips or physically been inside her, he wanted it so fucking bad. Almost like how a woman craves for sweets on their period, that is how badly he ached for her.

That day, the two occasionally shared a certain look, unsure if it was a sign to make a move. Whilst eating dinner, the girl made the bold move of sitting right next to Sakusa. He did not say anything about it, in fact, he was surprised. She wondered why he has not tried anything, but maybe he just wanted to tease her from what he said—to see what she would do.

After assisting her roommate with cleaning up, she hopped into the shower. The girl took a longer one than usual, maybe hoping he would come in and join her. Alas, it was only a mere fantasy. She changed thinking maybe tonight will not be the night it happens—or if it will even happen. After brushing her teeth, she went back to her room. She saw Sakusa's bathrobe still on the same spot she left it in. Slipping it on, she brought the collar to her nose. It smelt like him—obviously—the scent was calming in a way she could not describe. She twirled around in front of the mirror, admiring herself.

The female checked the time as it was already passed ten. She imagined what it might have been like if he fucked her on the kitchen counter, and she made herself horny. Before bed, she went to the kitchen getting water. She was sad nothing happened, maybe he did not want it as much as she did.

As she put the glass in the dish rack, she noticed a tall figure leaning against the archway of the kitchen entrance. Sakusa stood there, an eyebrow raised as he eyed her body. The girl realized he was staring at his bathrobe, and she became flustered.

"Um, I—"
"Take it off."

"What?" she asked, feeling utterly embarrassed. She did not think he would come out, let alone see her in his robe.

"Take it off. The robe."
"A-Are you sure? I can wash it fir—"

"Did you not just hear me? Take it off. Now," he spoke in a deep intimidating tone. Afraid to say anything back, she shyly untied the belt letting the robe slowly fall off her shoulders. Sakusa painfully watched as she took her arms out the sleeves, exposing so much skin. Well, so much for ever having sex with him. She held out the robe for him to get it, and he sighed.

He walked towards her, as she stared at the floor to avoid his gaze. She saw his arm move making its way to the robe, but he did not take it. He trailed the back of his fingers up her opposite arm feeling her smooth skin. Shivers ran up her spine as he brushed it against her chest, then to her jaw. Tilting her chin up, she met his lustful eyes. With heat rising to her cheeks, he slowly swiped his thumb across her bottom lip. He stared at her lips, then looked into her eyes.

He could not wait any longer, he pushed her arm with the robe to the side immediately leaning down as his lips met hers. Her heart raced, and she swore he could hear it. It took her a second to kiss him back, slowly making her dizzy with arousal. Sakusa roamed his hands around her body, outlining every curve from her hips to her neck. He moved his hands from her back down to her ass, lifting one leg, then the other. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms encircling his neck.

He broke the kiss as he went to his room, he turned off the light whilst she left soft kisses on his neck. Boy was she driving him crazy, even her lips were to die for. He closed his door with his foot, walking to his bed. He laid her down as he hovered over her staying in between her legs. He removed his shirt, she stared longingly at his toned torso. Fuck, he was so hot. Sakusa examined her body, memorizing its shape.

"Can I?"

She nodded as he slowly pulled off her shorts tossing it to the side, he grazed her thighs moving his hands to the hem of her top. He moved down hovering over her stomach, as he looked at her. He waited for this moment, so eager to feel her. He pulled her top upwards as he planted tender kisses on her stomach. Just from the first kiss, she felt jolts of pleasure course through her veins. He glided his lips along her skin, removing her top.

She was processing his every move, as she looked at him. Was she dreaming? He planted a kiss between her breasts, then instantly took in her nipple. He circled his tongue around before completing sucking on it whilst his other hand massaged her other one. Why was he so obsessed with the feeling of her skin? The girl softly moaned, watching as he seemed to enjoy what he was doing.

He moved up kissing her lips once again, she held onto his arms slowly grinding his hips into hers as she felt his enraged cock. She hummed in pleasure, and he removed his shorts and boxers. He took her hand wrapping it around the shaft, and she started to stroke him whilst he kissed her neck. His other hand pushed her underwear to the side sliding his fingers between her slick folds.

"Hm, so wet for me."

The vibrations of his husky voice turned her in even more, she wanted him inside her already. She pressed the tip to her clit sliding it between her folds. Sakusa did not expect it as he held back a groan. He sat up straight quickly discarding her panty, then aligned the tip to her entrance as he lubricated it more before slowly pushing himself in.

Realizing her expression, he thought to start slow. He started thrusting, as she furrowed her brows getting used to his size. After a bit, it started to feel good.

"F-Faster."

He paused grabbing onto her hips as he picked up his pace, earning soft mewls from her. She grabbed onto her breasts squeezing them with her head turned to the side to somewhat hide her lewd expressions. Sakusa turned her face to look at him, he wanted a good view to see how good he was fucking her. He looked down watching how his cock went in and out of her dripping cunt so smoothly. Sakusa grunted here and there as beads of sweat formed around his body.

"Kiyoomi."

God, just the way she moaned his name—so sexy. An odd feeling in his stomach erupted, but he pushed it aside. He leaned down placing his hands beside her head as he thrusted harder. She spread her legs more for better access, and he stuck his tongue in her mouth playing with hers. She tangled her fingers in his curly locks slightly pulling on it. He hit a sweet spot, and she broke the kiss.

"Oh, fuck, right there."

She arched her back as he left blue and purple clouds on her neck and chest. Her moans became louder filling his ears with delight. He was close, as his breathing became heavier quietly groaning with each thrust. She soon came as she screamed his name, digging her nails into his shoulders. Her walls clenching down on his cock was too much, he could feel it coming.

His thrusts became sloppier and harder, and he moaned throwing his head back. He quickly pulled out cumming right below her navel, as he continuously moaned. After releasing on her, he heavily sighed laying next to her. Both trying to catch their breaths from their pleasurable orgasm, she realized she was not dreaming. Sakusa had actually fucked her so good, and surprisingly—raw.

"Don't move, let me get a towel," he said as he stood up putting on his briefs. He went to his bathroom, then came out wiping his hot semen off. He tossed it in the hamper, then she sat up looking around.

"Um, where's my underwear?"

He tried looking, then was going to turn on the lights but she stopped him. "No, don't turn on the lights."

"Why?"
"I don't want you to see me."
"Huh? I just saw you naked, and I can still see you."

"I know, but you're gonna get a better view of my body. And I'm embarrassed," she said, covering her breasts.

"There's nothing wrong with your body, you're weird," he replied, playfully rolling his eyes. She softly chuckled, putting her clothes back on causing him to smile.

not edited

do y'all even like the
story so far cause no
one's commenting :-(