¹⁸ RED

happy happy birthday to the
baddest bitch GODKYUU

⚠️ sexual content

"GO ON, TOUCH YOURSELF ALREADY," the curly-haired male instructed, pointing his phone to her body.

"Kiyoomi, those texts were to tease you. This is embarrassing," she said, shyly pulling her knees to her chest.

"So you're just all talk, aren't you?" he clicked his tongue, putting his phone down. "Hm, I guess naughty girls should get punished, huh?"

The woman felt heat rise to her cheeks, an odd feeling in her stomach as she got a tad excited hearing Sakusa say such a thing. "Remove all your clothes and lay down, but slowly," he commanded, starting to record her.

Listening to his words, she bit on her lip as she locked eyes with his black ones. She slowly took off her oversized shirt, leaving her only in her laced panty. Then she slid off her underwear, watching how he quietly observed her actions. Laying on her back, she raised her knees together, blocking her cunt from his view.

The wing spiker moved up, spreading her legs wide open. "Hold it," he said, giving his phone to her.

She took the phone from his hands, angling the camera to him as he hovered his face over her womanhood. Sakusa trailed a finger along her inner folds, concentrating on his movements. "Five times. Cum for me five times," he cheekily grinned.

"Huh?"
"Our safe word is red. Got it?"

Not giving her a chance to reply, he immediately pressed his tongue on her cunt, giving it a long lick. He wasted no time in sucking on her clit, lapping in her sweet juices. The girl's breath hitched as he inserted two fingers in her aching hole, curving his fingers upwards. Letting out breathy moans, she noticed how it seemed as if he were French kissing with her sopping cunt. As he continued to eat her out, he pumped his fingers at an ungodly speed, using the thumb on his other hand to rub on her clit. Her first orgasm of the night unraveled as she tugged on his hair.

"That's one," he said, wiping his mouth. He got off the bed, discarding his shorts and boxers as he grabbed the phone from her. "Come here, baby."

He roughly pulled on her legs, positioning her at the edge of the bed. Aligning his cock to her cunt, he lubricated the tip before slowly inserting his lengthy member. His phone capturing her whole figure as he relentlessly pounded into her—her mouth releasing soft mewls along with the bouncing of her breasts following the rhythm of his thrusts.

The male moaned, then put his phone against the pillows, facing the camera to both of their bodies. His fingers gripped onto her waist, thrusting deeper and deeper. She reached for his hands, yet he pinned her wrists above her head. As she arched her back in pure bliss, she cummed for the second time. "Fuck, Kiyoomi!"

He pulled out, releasing heavy breaths as he let her wrists go. "That's two. Turn around, hurry."

He raised her ass in the air, rubbing the palm of his hand on her right cheek before giving it a sharp slap. The girl flinched at the sudden stinging sensation on her skin, softly moaning. "Does it feel good?" he questioned, slapping the same spot.

He did not want to give her a chance to settle down from her high, so he put his cock back inside her, going at a hard and fast pace. He slapped her other cheek, leaving a red mark. "Give me your hands," he groaned, and she reached her arms out as he aggressively held it behind her back.

His balls continuously hit against her cunt, sending small tingles on her swollen clit. "Oh, my god, right there, it feels so good," she moaned, drool pooling in her mouth.