¹⁴ GOOD MOANING

⚠️ sexual content

SAKUSA FLUTTERED HIS EYES OPEN, noticing the sun had not come up yet. The warmth of the woman enveloped in his embrace radiated off her body—in a way, it was comforting. As he tried to remember what happened the night before, he realized he might have asked her to stay with him. He softly rubbed her thigh, trailing his hand up to her breast as he massaged it.

Leaning on his elbow, he planted slow kisses from behind her neck to her bare shoulder. The girl slightly shuffled, feeling the male fondle her breast with his morning erection poking at her lower back. A quiet hum left her lips as she pushed her ass against his clothed cock. Despite their half-awake state, he grinded his hips upwards, tilting her head back to kiss her.

His calloused hand tugged up her short silk nightgown, exposing her breasts to the cool air. Toying with her hardened bud, she moved her arm behind her, sticking her hand into his boxers. Sakusa fixed his gaze to his lower region, slipping off his bottoms as he watched her slowly stroke his member. Continuing their kiss, he took his cock from her hand, then positioned himself to her cunt.

He moved her underwear to the side, spreading her slick all over the tip before pushing himself in. A low groan escaped his throat, holding onto her hip as he stayed in that position for a couple of seconds. He thrusted forward, and trailed his right hand to her sensitive nub, rubbing circles. His other arm slid under her neck, his cunning fingers pressing the sides of her esophagus to restrict air flow.

The female knitted her brows together, mouth wide open from the stimulation of her clit and dripping hole. She licked her lips, feeling his hot breath near her ear as he left wet kisses on the tip of her shoulder. Electrifying pleasure coursed through her veins, intensely building up in the pit of her stomach. Sakusa lifted her leg, allowing himself deeper access into her tight cunt. A sudden loud moan slipped from her lips as she threw her head back, breathing heavily.

"Mm, you love when I fuck you like this?" he groaned, the sound of skin clapping resonating throughout the room.

     "Yes—ah! It's so fucking good," she whined, moving her hand to the side of his head as she tugged on his hair.

Her fingers played with her throbbing clit, teary eyes rolling back. The familiar earth-shattering feeling in her core at its peak, pushing herself further onto him as she released her juices all over his cock. "Fuck, Kiyoomi, I'm fucking cumming!" she moaned, riding out her orgasm.

The germaphobe felt her walls clench around his member, breath hitching before pulling out. He pushed her flat on her stomach, removing his shirt, then took off her underwear. He kneeled behind her as he leaned forward. Putting one hand beside her head, he aligned the girth of his cock back to her soaking entrance. The girl slightly raised her ass, making it easier for him to glide in. Continuing to go at the fast pace from earlier, he wrapped his hand around her throat, roughly pulling her to his toned chest. He turned her head back, causing her to lean on her elbows as he kissed her.

     "Oh, my god, you're so big," she muttered, boosting his ego. He bit his lip to prevent himself from groaning, swallowing the saliva that started to pool in his mouth. He pulled out, hovering over her as he stroked himself. A shot of his hot cum landed on her back whilst he timidly moaned her name.

     "Stay still, let me get something to wipe," he said, catching his breath. Sakusa put his boxers on, walking into his bathroom to grab a towel. Dazed out from her orgasm, she did not notice he finished cleaning her back. She sat straight, looking for her panty before putting it on. As she pulled down her nightgown, he crawled in front of her, pulling her body to his half naked one. Cuddling her back to sleep, he closed his eyes as he relaxed from her gentle fingers tickling his scalp.

"Aren't you gonna shower?"
"In a bit."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Waking up alone in his spacious bed, he squinted at the amount of light seeping into his room. He wondered where the woman went, but decided to take a shower in the meantime. Afterwards, he changed before going outside to find some aspirin for his throbbing head. Hearing low humming in the kitchen, he saw his roommate in his robe, washing dishes. "Hi," she chirped.

     "Hey, good morning," he softly smiled. And without thinking, he wrapped his arms around her stomach, quickly pecking her lips. He slowly processed his actions, because is this who he is? Nope.

     "I wasn't sure if you'd have a hangover, but just in case, I'm making something that should help," she said.

Going over to the stove, he salivated at the food sizzling in the pan. "Go sit down, I'll bring it to you," she instructed, putting a pause on the dirty dishes.

He listened to her, sitting at the dining table as he patiently waited. She brought him the freshly cooked breakfast with a glass of water, "Take this after you finish eating, it's aspirin."

     "Thank you."
     "Mhm, you're welcome."

She continued washing the dishes whilst he ate, a warm feeling in his bones from her kind gesture. "Hey, so why'd you ask if I like like Atsumu?" she asked.

     "Um, I didn't?" he turned to her, a brow raised in confusion as he glanced at her.

     "Uh, you did. At Meian-san's house, you asked me in the bathroom," she chuckled.

Trying to remember the previous night, his eyes widened upon realizing that he did ask her that—he blamed the stupid alcohol. He came up with a lie to avoid a whole different conversation, "Oh, I don't remember, but I'm not sure why I asked you that."

     "Well, do you remember telling Momo that we live together?" she questioned.

     "Shit, I did?"
     "Mhm, you did."

     "—Also, you told her and I quote, 'Yeah, and I fuck her real good, too, right?' Then you slapped my ass after you said it," she laughed, turning to see his reaction. Sakusa started to choke on his food, hitting his chest as he downed the water.

"What? Tell me you're lying. Please, say sike," he coughed, refilling his glass cup.

"Why would I lie about that? But it was interesting seeing you act that way," she giggled.

"Interesting how?"
"Because I didn't take you as the jealous type."

"Um, that's 'cause I'm not?" he said. But he lied—or at least that was what he believed, always in denial about it.

     "That's what you said to me last night, but sure, I believe you," she teased as he playfully rolled his eyes. "But are you gonna tell Momo to not mention anything to your team?"

"That's if she hasn't told them yet, but I'm pretty sure she did. She likes to gossip," he deadpanned.

The girl wiped her wet hands on her clothes, walking towards him. "Anyway, so how is it? I didn't get to taste it," she smiled.

"It's good."
"Great. Well, I'm gonna shower."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed his cheek before heading to her room. As Sakusa heard her door close, he set his spoon down. What the fuck was happening? When has he ever been possessive over a woman? And exceedingly being jealous of Atsumu? That is definitely not how he normally is, but it did not mean anything—they just so happen to be roommates who occasionally fuck the hell out of each other.

It was not like he likes her or anything, right?

do y'all prefer degrading
or praising from sakusa