Chapter Ten

AN: And the votes are in! With a score of 2-1.... Al won! So it will be Al telling chapter ten!

Enjoy my Sillies!

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

Silly Brother

*Flashback to last night at the inn*

"Brother, it looks like Rachel's falling asleep on you." I said as the girl had started to lean and slump onto Brother's shoulder.

"Oh..." Brother began to blush "I guess you're right." He picked her up like a baby and she nestled her head into his chest.

"Do you want me to carry her for you?" I asked politely.

Brother just blushed again and shook his head. "No I got her."

I laughed and we went to our room. It was nice and cozy, with two beds. I sit in a chair by the window, preparing myself for hours of staring at the night sky. Not being able to sleep was getting easier, it's not eating that really gets to me. All the wonderful foods and their smells, and I can't eat them. I began to feel sad, but I also can't cry when I'm like this.

Brother went to put Rachel down, but she groaned in protest and squeezed his stomach. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?" He said, blushing madly.

The answer was obvious, but stubborn Brother would want me to say it. "Lay down with her."

"But what if I fall asleep?" Brother said this softly, looking down at the sleeping Rachel.

"I'll move you."

"Okay..." Brother yawned and laid down with Rachel.

In about five minutes, Brother was snoring. He had his stomach out again and I sighed. I let them lay there for a bit, and then Rachel unraveled herself from Brother, and I gently picked him up. He groaned a little, making Rachel stir. I stood dead still, not wanting to wake either of them up. Then when they calmed down, I tucked Brother into his own bed.

I looked at the two sleeping teenagers and shook my head. Brother was really silly some times. He should just tell Rachel how he feels about her, he obviously likes her.

Rachel started her sleep-talking and I laughed. My silent nights were over, and you know what? That's totally fine.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

Waking Rachel up is harder than you'd think. I gently called her name at first but she just rolled over and grabbed a pillow, saying Brother's name. Then I started to shake her.

"Hey... Rachel..." her eyes snapped open, then she sighed and sat up. "Sorry. It's your turn to go first." she nodded and went off to take a shower.

I looked in the mirror, adjusting my armor, trying to look like there was a person inside. Actually, I was really just bored, and I needed something to do. I started to watch Brother sleep, but he was just snoring loudly with his stomach out. I took his hand and tucked his shirt down. Brother stubbornly swatted my hand away and put his back, snoring again. I laughed, and finally Rachel was coming out.

She gently shook Brother and called his name, but he pulled her onto the bed in his sleep. He immediately woke up and yelled. I couldn't help but laugh as Brother freaked out at Rachel about something he did. Then Brother turned on me and I laughed even harder.

When Rachel went to go to the bathroom, Brother asked if I had moved him or if he actually slept with her. I assured him that I moved him, and she really was just trying to wake him up.

"Hey Brother..." I began.

"What is it Al?" Brother looked up at me.

"Do you know what we're supposed to do today?" I asked.

"Not a clue!" Brother laughed. "But I think the priest is holding a ceremony or preach thingy today! We could check him out!"

"Okay." I said, as Rachel emerged and declared she was ready.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

AN: Hey! How'd you all like Al telling the story for the first time?!? I really wanted to do a romantic chapter, so here it is haha!

I can't wait to hear all your comments and see all the views! Can you believe were already almost at 300? I feel like it was only a couple of hours ago I was all excited about 200! I'm so glad word is getting around though, this story is SUPER fun to write!

Well, I'm tired and it's early, but I'm going to bed. Goodnight!