Chapter Twenty-Five

AN: Shoutout to XxXWeAsHumanXxX for having the first cover entry! Extra Kisses to you! And I'll try to work on this as often as I can it'll just be hard because of school :/... BUT THERE'S ONLY SIXTEEN MORE DAYS TILL SUMMER YAY!!!

Anyways, I'll start up on this chapter! Kisses!

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

Getting All Fixed Up

About three days later, we all lay down in the grass in a circle. Ed was throwing a little fit about not being able to go to Central.

"I know, I want to go to. But Winry said it'll take her a little longer." Al said.

Just then, Den barked and we heard footsteps running up to us.

An overjoyed Winry shouted in triumph, "It's done!" We looked over and she had three arms in her hand.

I have her some credit, they did look really beautiful. We got up and followed Winry into the living room, and we sat down on the couch. We knew what was about to come, and we grit out teeth. Grandma Pinako did Ed's leg, and Winry hovered over his arm.

"Ready?" They asked, and he grunted in response.

They connected his limbs to his nerves, and there was a small muffled scream of pain. But he soon relaxed when it was over, and it was my turn.

"Gosh I hate that..." he said. "But soon enough we can kiss this pain goodbye!"

"We'll loose our biggest source of income..." Grandma started but Winry soon interrupted.

"Yeah, don't go overworking yourselves to get that stone." she tinkered and made final adjustments.

"Besides!" She jumped up and dropped everything. "Isn't it wonderful? The smell of oil, the beautiful hum of machines! The rugged and elegant being whose design on anatomical engineering... AH HOW WONDERFUL AUTOMAIL IS!"

"Gearhead." I teased.

She looked down at me. "Alchemy freak."

We laughed, and then she sat me down, as it was my turn.

"You've got this Rachel!" Winry said.

"Hurts like hell, but you'll pull through Ray." Ed said, adjusting his new limbs.

They counted down and switched the thing that connected my arms to my body. Pain radiated all through my torso, and up into my brain, causing me to scream. This pain was insanely bad, but in about thirty seconds, it was gone, leaving me panting.

Winry and Granny continued to work on them for about five minutes, until then saying that they were finished. Ed and I both stretched out new limbs, and he showed me a few different arm stretches. He took my arms, crossed them, and pulled.

I saw his muscles flex and I felt my face getting hot. Al looked up at me and said "You're blushing Raychel! Brother you are too!"

I stole a glance at the boy, and bit my lip, seeing his face was dusted with pink. We both yelled at Al, turning even redder. Winry and Granny laughed, as Winry walked over to Al's box.

"How do they feel?" Granny asked.

"Good." Ed said.

"I'm pretty sure he means great." I said, getting a stormy glance.

"This time, I used more chrome." said Winry, looking proud of her work. "Now it won't rust as badly. But, there's a downside, its strength isn't that great."

By now, Ed had already left her, and I trailed behind hearing a faint "So don't try anything stu- HEY LISTEN TO ME!"

"AL I'LL FIX YOU!!!" Ed ran to his brother.

"We won't!" I yelled back at Winry, seeing her shake her head and sigh dramatically.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

"Is that everything?" Ed asked me.

"Yeah, I promise." I said, collecting the last bits of Al's suit from his box.

We had him propped up against the side of the house, sitting on a blanket with his other parts scattered next to him. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting." Edward said.

"You can fix him right away then?" A deep voice asked behind us. I looked up to see the giant Armstrong.

"Yeah, but you gotta know the trick. See this?" He pointed to Al's blood seal. "This is the medium between Al's body and soul, so I have to make sure not to ruin it."

"You won't, I believe in you." I said, putting a hand on his back.

"Thanks Ray." he said, and clapped his hands together.

In a flash of blue light and a gust of wind, Alphonse was standing up in front of us, almost exactly the same. "Alright! You're good as new!" Ed yelled with pride.

He looked at the two of us, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "You guys wanna go at it?"

I nodded, motivated by the rare grin that was slapped upon his face. I felt a smile grow on my own face as I saw him run off into the field.

"C'mon Ray!" Ed called at me, and I jogged over to them.

We battled two-on-one, starting with Ed and I against Al, then it would be Al and I against Ed, and we finished with the boys facing off against me. "We're gunna do it soon!" I panted, throwing punches at Ed, which he effectively blocked.

I kept punching him as he said, panting as well "We're going to Central, and getting Dr. Marcoh's materials!"

I jumped around two feet in the air, spun around, and landed a hard kick on Ed's shoulder. It almost seemed as though he expected this though, because he grabbed my ankle in mid-air and flung me to the ground. I lay there for a moment, stunned from the hard impact that knocked the breath out of me.

"We leave first thing tomorrow." Edward said, towering over me. He made a sour face. "Your kicks are still too slow."

Al helped me to my feet, and I realized the sky was already getting dark, so we headed in.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

AN: Hello my Sillies! Did you like it? I hope you did, and that the wait wasn't too long! I can't promise that I'll have another chapter up before school ends, but I will work on it whenever I can! That's what I've been doing now, and it took about three weeks...

Anyways, I have to run and do homework before my parents yell at me! *slowly walks away into the gates of homework hell* I LOVE YOU ALL!!! *is swallowed by its darkness with one last scream* KIIIISSSSSSSSEEEEESSSS!!!!!!