Chapter Seventeen

AN: Did anyone else spend Valentines Day alone? If anyone raised your hand you're lying!!! You had (and you still have) me *poses*!!!! I'm so sorry you guys... *facepalm* XD

Lol I gotcha didn't I??? 😏😏😏

Happy Belated Valentines Day! ❤️❤️❤️😘

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

Nina And Alexander

Mr. Tucker looked at Edward "You Transmutated your mother? At eleven?" Then he looked at me "And Lord knows what you've been through..." He looked back at Edward again, his eyes fixed on Ed's automail.

"That's why they call you Fullmetal huh... You poor kids have had a rough life..." Mr. Tucker sighed and stood up.

"I'm not sure how much use it will be to you, but why don't you come and have a look at my laboratory?"

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

The lab was hard for me to look at. All of the chimeras were locked up in cages, and didn't look so good. I wondered what these animals were like before they were used as lab tests. I felt sick for them, as I loved animals, and clutched Ed's arm.

"Unfortunately..." Mr. Tucker said "Things haven't been going all that well for me."

He led us to his library, which was massive.

"Incredible!" Ed said, rushing in.

We all spread out to different locations to study. Colonel said something about coming back for us later, but I barely heard him. Already, the three of us had our noses burried in the big books.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

Only four hours later, Al came up to me with Nina on his back, and the dog, Alexander, close behind.

"Nina says we need a study break." Al said. "Wanna play with us?" I laughed, sometimes forgetting how innocent Al is, and gratefully agreed.

My research was going pretty well, but I had pretty much demolished an entire row of books, and I was getting tired. The little girl gasped in joy, and began to clap. I laughed again, and chased her and Alexander around. I eventually caught the girl, and tickled her, until she begged for Alexander, and he tackled me, covering me in slobbery kisses to make me stop. Al swooped the girl up and put her on his back, leaving Alexander on top of me and squirming around, as I desperately gasped for air from laughing so hard.

We were still playing around when a very angry Edward showed up. "What are you guys doing?!?"

We paused our play and told him we got bored, and needed a break. "Nina really wanted to play." Al said.

"Alexander too!" Nina and I said, then giggled.

Ed just looked at us, obviously trying hard to stay mad at us. "Hey, hey! What did we come here to do?"

But Alexander stopped Ed by jumping up off of me, and tackling Edward. "C'mon Ed! Play with us for a bit!" I said, laughing as Alexander whined.

Ed slowly pushed himself up, saying in a deadly tone. "You've got some nerve dog..." He stood up, hunched over. "They say that a lion uses all of his strength to hunt even a rabbit." Then he sprang up "So I, Edward Elric will use my whole body and soul to take you on, you beast!!!"

Edward chased poor Alexander all over the library and Nina, Al and I all laughed and continued our play.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

I had lost track of time when Havoc came to pick us up, his unlit cigarette hanging from his mouth as usual. Edward and Alexander had been chasing each other around, and Alexander had caught (and tackled) Ed yet again.

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" Mr. Tucker asked. We said nothing, but our expressions said it all. "You can come back tomorrow then!" Mr. Tucker said with a laugh.

"You're coming back?" Nina said, excitedly. I giggled and ruffled her hair as Al said "Let's play some more tomorrow okay Nina?"

As we were leaving, Havoc turned back to Mr. Tucker and delivered a message from the Colonel. "Don't forget, Assessment Day is coming soon."

Mr. Tucker sighed and said "Yes, I know. Thank you." Then he closed the big doors and we left.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

AN: Hey guys! It's not late but I have to get up for school tomorrow and I'm tired lol! Early release tomorrow too!!! Yay!!!

Goodnight my Sillies! I love you all!