Chapter Sixteen

AN: I'm so sorry for not updating in a while... I was really, really sick for a while there, but I feel a lot better now.

Alrighty, let's get started!

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

Shou Tucker

A couple days after leaving Hughes and Gracia's house, we came to visit the Colonel, as he said he needed us. The whole team was there, and I was introduced to them all. I only really remember Hughes (duh), Riza Hawkeye, and Havoc. (for some reason none of them wanted me to call them by their ranks)

We talked about Liore, and the power of the stone, even if it was a fake. I told Colonel about the chimera, and Ed nodded, remembering it.

"Of course, we aren't very familiar with live Transmutation," Al began, "so we don't really understand it all that well."

"It is interesting though isn't it? I'd love to look into it one day!" I said excitedly.

"It might come in handy for getting our bodies back." Edward said, nodding.

The Colonel nodded and asked if we wanted to talk to a specialist about it.

We said of course and he pulled out a folder. "The Sewing Life Alchemist, Shou Tucker."

The picture showed a middle-aged man with brown hair, glasses, and some stubble. He didn't look too happy, he actually looked kinda sad.

"Would you really do all that for us Colonel?" Al said.

"No way! He's defiantly up to something! He is!!!" Ed jumped up and pointed accusingly at the Colonel.

Colonel retaliated "No! This is payback for Liore! I couldn't stand to be in debt to the likes of you! That would just be completely repulsive..."

After Al and I finished laughing and we all calmed down, the Colonel continued, "Two years ago, Tucker successfully Transmutated a Chimera that understood human speech."

We all gasped. A talking Chimera? How is that even possible?!? I thought to myself.

"It understood human speech? You mean it talked?" Ed said, shocked.

"Yeah, it did." the Colonel had a grim look on his face. "But it said only one thing. 'I want to die'."

Ed, Al and I all looked at each other, shocked, then back at Colonel. "After that it refused to eat anything, and eventually died."

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

We arrived at Mr. Tucker's home... more like mansion... And the Colonel rang the bell. Just then, a giant white dog tackled Ed, knocking him to the floor.

As Al and I rushed over to help Ed out from underneath the huge fluffy thing, the door was opened by an adorable little girl. She had two long brown braids and a cute little smile, perfectly accompanied by two blue eyes.

"Visitors!" She cried opening the door.

Behind her was Mr. Tucker, who put a hand on her back and told the girl, Nina, that she had to keep the dog tied up.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

We entered his house, and immediately I wanted to clean it. There were things scattered everywhere. I didn't say anything, of course, but Mr. Tucker apologized and said it's been like this ever since his wife left him.

He sat us down, gave us some tea, and introduced himself to us. He seemed very happy to meet us, and even smiled a little.

"They are interested in learning about Transmutating living things." Colonel said, motioning his hand to us. "It would be so kind of you to let them have a look at your research."

"Of course." Mr. Tucker said "However..." We looked up at him. "If you want to see what's up my sleeve, I'll have to take a look up your sleeves as well. That's what it means to be an Alchemist." His glasses flared. "Why are you three so interested in Transmutating living things?"

The Colonel started to make something up, but Ed waved him off, and after a nod from me, told our story.

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

AN: There you go my Sillies! If any of you have watched either of the animes, or read the manga, you understand why I really don't wanna do these next few chapters... Actually... The first ten or so episodes are horribly dark...

*sighs* But I'll do it for you... Because I love you all, my Sillies. Goodbye for now!