Chapter Eleven

AN: Guys I'm so overwhelmed I'm almost already at 400 views and it's WONDERFUL!!!

I can't believe you all love my story so much! And I know two of my most dedicated readers are mnhiggs (go check out her book, Terrible Things) and XxXWeAsHumanXxX check out her book, We're Only Human (I told you this before but it's awesome haha)

Well here's another part of a book... Mine... Enjoy!

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

Father Cornello

As soon as the words came out of Ed's mouth, Al cautiously said 'Brother' and jumped up.

"So you said this Mr. Leto guy will accept anyone even if I say and think what I do?" Ed said.

Rose became more excited and clasped her hands. "Why of course! He will accept reformers at any time!"

"Great." Ed said with a stretch. "Now, can I meet this priest of yours?"

Rose nodded and told us to follow her. Ed cocked his head back at me and gave me a huge, scary grin. He mouthed "Step one."

[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]|[•]

We were led into this giant stone room by a guard.

"You're lucky, Father Cornello doesn't usually have much time for visitors as he is a very busy man." The guard said, opening the door.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"He is busy." The man only repeated himself and we were in the room.

"Sorry guys." Ed said loudly. "We won't take too long!"

The guard reached in his shirt and mumbled. "Yes... Let's end this quickly..."

He pulled a gun on the three of us and two guards blocked off Edward. Rose looked frightened, and asked what the man was doing. I was kinda freaking out, but I took deep breaths. Please don't shoot me. I don't want to die. I silently begged the guard in my head.

I was interrupted by the guard, who was reassuring Rose. "These people are Heathens who have betrayed God, and they want to take the Father. They are very bad people."

Rose fell right into the man's trap. I looked at her. This girl was so brainwashed by these bastards... I promised myself I wouldn't let them kill me. If I were to die, it wouldn't be because of bastards like these.

I heard Ed chuckle softly. "Yeah, yeah. Like you said, let's finish this quickly!" He flipped the two guards over his head, and Al punched the shocked man who had his gun pointed at us.

I was stunned, but only for a second, and then I quickly got ready to fight, but I was interrupted by Father Cornello. "My goodness, you children make such a racket."

He stepped out into the light on a platform, connected to the ground by two massive staircases. "Welcome to our happy town." he smiled and spread his arms. "Fullmetal and Scarlet-Haired Alchemists."

"Father!" Rose exclaimed, and looked up at the man excitedly.

"It seems we had some rather... Unfortunately disrespectful men here. My apologies."

Ed scoffed. "That's hardly an apology, looking down at us like that."

Cornello ignored him and asked "Have you come to learn how to become a believer in Leto?"

"Yes, by all means, teach it to me." Ed started, and I picked up on what to say.

I scoffed and practically spat at him. "Like how you use Alchemy to device your pitiful 'followers'!"