chapter 13

The next day i woke up and it was like a normal day yesterday was the same old boringness i went to go get dressed for the day and i thought i looked amazing it was 8:00 so my normal time i usually wake up Stella told me she was already down there so i go to walk out of the door and see Draco in the common room couch reading i smile and start walking down the stairs "when did you learn how to read?" i say trying to hold my laugh back he smiles at me and says "i'm not just looking at the pictures" i start bursting out laughing i make my way to the door and turn around and say "are you coming?" he looks up and nods "fine i'll come this book is boring anyway".

I giggle to myself and we both make our way to the great hall as soon as the door opens me and Draco immediately separate Goyle come over to Draco and they start chatting i realise that i have my next class with Draco, Goyle and Blaise and they usually sit together in that class i knew it was going to be really awkward as soon as i sit down Jake runs over to me "omg y/n! guess what!" i look at him confused he faces looked shocked i turn my head "what is it?" he whispers into my ear "Stella and Oliver broke up" i immediately feel terrible and ask Jake where Stella was he told me she was in the bathrooms.

I run out of the great hall and to the girls bathroom i hear a loud of sobbing and shout "Stella! where are you?" i run into a stall and see her in the floor crying her eyes out i run over to her and hug "Stella what happened?" she looks at me with pain in her eyes "i broke up with him" she starts crying her eyes our i take her in my embrace again i didn't ask any questions until i know she was feeling a little better i pulled her up from of the floor and grab a tissue and wipe her face "aw your so good to me y/n" she hugs me and i kiss her on the head i finally ask what happened "well we weren't really working out and started catching feelings for someone else and i told him i wanted to be friends still but he got really upset and walked away" she starts crying her eyes out again and i hug her again

"Who's the person you started catching feelings for?" she looks up at me and you could tell she was thinking of the person because a slight smirk appeared on her face she murmured it under her breath but i couldn't hear it very clearly i ask her "what was that?" in a very soft gentle tone "Ginny" she says very quietly i look up at her and say "that's ok there is nothing to be embarrassed about you like ginny i'm glad you told me" she smiles at me glad i didn't judge her i pull her back into my arms and let her cry she pulls away and say "thank you again y/n your my best friend" i smile at her and hold her hand for reassurance

We walk out of the girls bathroom and i tried to cheer her up she felt terrible that she got over Oliver so quickly but she always had liked Ginny but no one ever knew i supported her either way i love her she is and always will be my best friend we walk into the great hall and go sit with Jake he take Stella into a ginormous hug she smiles and hugs him back she told me she will tell Ginny her feelings when she has resolved everything with Oliver which i understood.

Meanwhile i see Jake trying to make a move in pansy as a joke i honestly thought they would be adorable together while he was over with Pansy, Stella and Me we're talking about the reasons she liked Ginny and it was adorable the way she spoke about her and described her was perfect we start giggling about normal shit as usual as well "soo y/n anyone you wanna talk about i look at her and then turn away and laugh "ooo so there is come on spill!" i turn to her and tell her about what happened between Me and Draco looked shocked.

"So.. do you like him or is he just a fling" i look at her and giggle "well i'm not sure yet i may have feelings for him" she smiles "well turn it into something more than a fling you deserve a relationship a happy one"she smiles the checks the time "oh shit we gonna be late!" we jump of the seats and run to our class we had Professor Moody "sorry were late!" we run in looking tired from jogging there "eh take your seats girls" he looked so unbothered we go to walk to our seat and we are giggling away i see Jake and Draco sitting together probably cause there were no more seats.

I start laughing at him and he turns around to me and puts he finger up at me we all start laughing we turn to the teacher and he is still writing all the things we need to do on the board i see we have to pair up and Stella says she will pair up with Jake knowing exactly why she did so Me and Draco will be partnered up i start laughing to her and calling her a bitch i stand up and swap seats with Jake "i guess we're partners" i say to Draco he looks at me and snickers "what!" i say in a very sarcastic tone he just shake his head and turns away "ok now your all paired up just read from the board and do your tasks!" Professor Moody says.

I start writing everything down and i feel a warm hand on my thigh going up and down very slowly i turn to Draco and he looks at me "what? is there a problem?" he says i look at his hand on my thigh and then back to him and and he shrugs and i get back to doing the work and his hands rises up my skirt higher and higher i shiver from his touch "is something wrong l/n" i look at him a death stare him "nope nothing at all" i place my hand on his trousers slowly going up his thigh trying to make him have a similar reaction.

I place my hand on his dick and he straightens his back up and i could clearly tell i turned him on he grabbed my hand and placed it on my lap i could feel him going to my clit and i start to shiver again i put my head back trying to play it cool like i was stretching my back he pushes his finger deep inside of me and i held back my moan he starts moving in and out multiple time he starts hitting my exactly where i want him to hit and i was about moan until Blaise came over to Draco and My desk "hey guys" he says Draco quickly removes himself from my clit and wipes he fingers on his trousers.