chapter 14

"What do you want Blaise!" says Draco a bit pissed off Blaise's face is full of shock and confusion "what's your problem!" says Blaise i stand up and grab Blaise's hand and drag him next to my table "what's up with him?" i shrug pretending i have no clue what he's on about all of a sudden Professor Moody grabs our attention "alright everyone i'm going to grab something from professor Dumbledore i will be at least 5 minutes he leaves the classroom and Blaise grabs my hand to the corner of the room.

i tried to nudge away from him but he is too strong "what is it Blaise?" i ask he looks at me with lust in his eyes he picks me up and grabs my ass and pushes me u against a wall everyone gasps in shock he starts heavily making out with me Jake stands up and walks over to us and says "get the fuck of her NOW!" Blaise is petrified and automatically drops me "what's your problem!" says Blaise in anger Jake looks at him with confusion "what's my problem?! how can you ask me that!" i pull Jakes arm away trying to move him away from the conflict.

"aw does somebody have a little crush for y/n" says Blaise in the most sarcastically speaking voice everyone starts laughing except Jake he heavily walks up to Blaise and pushes him into the wall "What the fuck did you just say!" Blaise starts laughing his head off i try pulling Jake away and Stella runs over to help me out every one is watching what's about to happen Stella pulls away Jake and i run over to Blaise "what the fuck Blaise!" i say i slap him across the face and he holds his hand the "ow why'd you do that?!" right then and there i smelt it Blaise had alcohol and a lot of it.

I drag him out of class to go get him cleaned up and a glass of water i start wiping away the red lipstick stain on his lips in the bathrooms "do i turn you on y/n" i completely ignore him until he pulls me into his embrace and starts making out with me i hear the door open behind me and i turn around and it's Draco i quickly pull away and i could see the anger steaming off him i quickly wipe the lipstick of Blaise's face and run after Draco "WAIT! Draco listen to me it's not what that looks like!" he turns to me with a the nastiest stare "why would i care y/n what you do and who you fuck i don't give a shit!" he walk off back to class and let him cool down.

I know there's nothing going on between Me and Draco but it always seems like there is he acts like he cares but then he doesn't i don't understand him most the time i walk back into class and walk up to the front and grab Draco's hand and pull him out the stool he was really confused and i pull him outside the classroom "what do you want!" he says in a frustrated tone "i wanna talk" he looks at me with complete anger "about what!" he is still raising his voice and he can tell he can control his breathing i pull him towards me and kiss him heavily.

Draco starts unbuttoning my shirt and he sees my bright red lingerie through my shirt he is eager to get me out off as soon as he unbuttons my top he lips my chest all the way to my lips i moan into his ear it was getting really steamy until we heard footsteps i quickly jumped off him and buttoned my shirt back lucky we didn't go to far in the corridor outside the classroom we run inside and soon enough Professor Moody walks in "Everyone take your seats Now!" everyone shut up and sat down i turned to Draco and smiled he smiled back i felt his fingers lightly going up and down my thigh.

I feel so turned on from him and i can't resist while Professor Moody turns his head to the board i grab Draco's hand and place it on my clit he starts rubbing up and down and he looks at me and smirks knowing i'm really turned on he soon enough places two fingers inside of me and it was a sudden shock for me so i moan say to loudly "uhh-!" i say loud enough for Jake to tap me on the shoulder and make sure i was alright i didn't turn around though because i was too distracted as soon as Stella realises that Draco's hand is under my skirt she points to it to Jake and he rolls his eyes.

He starts going in and out faster and faster with each thrust i'm trying to hold back my moans i push my head back trying to keep them from escaping Draco is really pleased by this and he starts smirking knowing i can't hold back all of a sudden i feel Jakes arms around me and i get so confused he slaps Draco's hand away to make it stop Draco death stares obviously pissed off "you don't let me do that to you in class" Jake says pulling a pouty face i start laughing at him.

All of a sudden Jake tells Draco to move he doesn't budge Jake tries teasing Draco by licking my neck and he starts kissing my cheek the he turns me to him and kisses me i kinda wanted to piss Draco of too so i start sucking on Jake's bottom lip i could tell Jake was enjoying this but Draco looked so pissed off it was hilarious i whispered into Jake's ear "meet me in my dorm tonight" Jake nods and goes to sit back he starts smiling uncontrollably and laughing to Stella Me and Jake haven't done anything like that together in ages so we thought we should try again.

Draco looked pissed off i nudge his foot to get his attention and i grab his hand and put it on my thigh he doesn't look at me he just focus's on the front i move his hand up and down my thigh asking for more i whisper into his ear "don't get so mad your next" i say his eyes widen and i smile and take his hand off my thigh and focus to the front of the class again i could feel him non stop staring at me the whole lesson.