chapter 19

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head "oh y/n how are you feeling?" Stella says in a soft tone "uh my head kills" she laughs at me and shakes her head "oh you have no idea how drunk you got" she says giggling "oh shit what did i do?" she starts laughing even more and comes to sit on my bed "well i heard everyone saying you almost had sex with Lucian and you full on made out with Draco Malfoy!" i look up at and rub my head and suddenly remember what happened i stood up within a couple seconds "oh shit!" i start walking around the room stressing out.

"Y/n it's no different from that time when you both were in the closet having sex how is this a big deal" i look up at her and the turn back to my thoughts "well no one saw they don't have proof do they?" she nods her head in agreement i rush to bathroom to get ready in a hot outfit also doing my hair and makeup i rush out of the bathroom and say bye to Stella "i'll be back i just need to sort a few things out"she nods while giggling to herself i smile then run out the door, one thing you probably didn't know is Blaise and Draco share a dorm with Jake but he never usually stays there unless he has no where else to sleep so i knew that he was sleeping there because he told me last night he had no where else to go.

I run to there dorm hoping only Jake would be there i start knocking on the door heavily "Jake wake up!" all of sudden the door opens but it's no other than Draco Malfoy i see him looking at my shirt then back up to my face "uhh-great" i say in a mumbled tone as i roll my eyes "what do you want?" i look through the door and see Jake and i run past him and into Jake's arms i kiss him on the cheek and he won't stop giggling i see Draco roll his eyes then shut the door "what are you wearing?" i look at my outfit in confusion "what do you mean?!" he looks at me again "well for starters i can can see your red lingerie through your shirt and secondly- well to many buttons are un done and your mine i don't need any guy looking there" i look at him and slap him on his arm.

"I'm not yours Jake and i can wear what i want!" he looks at me and again and just nods his head "why are you to distracted by me" i say while standing and pouting my face i bend down then stand back up he looks at me in shock "what? am i so distracting" he walks over to me and sets me down on his bed and whispers into my ear "stop your not only distracting me but your distracting him" and he nods he head towards Draco i giggle by his comment "oh shut up Jake" he starts laughing away we hear the door open so we turn our heads towards it and turns out it was Blaise "oh hey man" as he looks at Draco the he turns to Me and Jake "oh y/n what are you doing here" i look at him then to Jake, Blaise then says "ohh makes sense sorry" i just nod at him.

"Hey y/n can i talk to you for a second outside" i hear Draco say i look over at him and nod i look at Jake for reassurance and he just nods i start walking outside when i feel Draco's hand on my back i grab his hand "don't fucking touch me!" i push his hand away and walk outside as soon as he shuts the door he starts speaking "we need to talk about last night" i cross my arms at look at him "well i got drunk made out with you and regret it" i reach for the door but he grabs my hand "no y/n it wasn't just that" i pull my hand away slowly "what was it then?" he looks me deep in the eyes "i can't stand seeing you with other guys especially kissing them or even the fact that your hooking up with them" i look at him with full disgust "well that's your problem" he looks at me in a apologetic way "please y/n i like you a lot and i want to be something more then just a one night stand" i look at him and he grabs my hands gently "i don't do relationships Draco" he drops his head down "please y/n give us a chance".

"You know what we will date for 2 weeks if you become a complete douche or do anything stupid or even cheat on me i will never fucking talk to you again! got it" he looks at me and smiles he picks me up and twirls around in circles "yes yes i've got it!" he puts me down and i start giggling "wait is this official" i nod at him and smile "well we have to make it official" i look at him and say "we will be having dinner in the great hall" he nods and walks back inside i go back and sit on Jake's lap i see him looking at me and he pats his lap i see Blaise on his bed on his phone so i stand and Draco smiles i go over to his bed and i turn back to Jake and he looks at me with confusion.

When i get to Draco i sit down on his lap and Jake pulls a face "what the fuck?" i hear him say Draco smiles in amusement "yeah she's mine" i laugh and slap him i then whisper in his ear "don't be annoying Draco" he laughs it off and then Blaise realized "umm what's going on?" i look at Draco then back to Blaise "well we are kinda dating" i say he looked shocked "what the fuck wait no more hookups together!" i start laughing hysterically and i see Draco's face and he looks pissed he's about to stand up but i hold him back "don't he's just kidding" and he automatically calms down and i see Blaise laughing away "nah i'm happy for you guys well done man she is very good" he says winking and laughing at the same time he rolls his eyes and then puts his middle finger up at him i start laughing at them both.