chapter 3

He threw me onto the bed unbuttoning my shirt in the same process we both start breathing heavily he whispered into my ear "are you sure about this" i moaned loudly and started unbuckling his trousers eager to get what i want i bite on his ear making him want more as soon as i unbuckle his trousers i pull down his boxers and his dick sprung out.

I sit up so i was facing his dick and shoved the whole thing in my mouth i start sucking on it and he grabs my hair wanting more and starts bobbing my head up and down at this point i could feel a warm substance in my mouth i swallow it whole and he moans "fuck y/n" i laid back on the bed proudly he soon enough lined me up and pushed inside of me.

"Oh my- uhh" i say in pleasure he starts smiling knowing he did at least something right he starts pumping in and out of me going faster each time i started screaming in pleasure "uhh fuck me harder" i was at my climax when he hit my g spot i scream and i think i woke the whole of Hogwarts knowing how loud i screamed at this point Ron put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

After we had finished he pulled out of me slowly and we hear footsteps from the door "Did you shut the door!" i say in a worried tone "uhh i don't think so" he says in a very clueless way i quickly threw on some clothes and so did he i ran to the door and locked it as quickly as possible we both see the door handle trying to budge obviously knowing that someone wanted to get in.

We stayed silent not saying anything after a couple seconds it stopped we waited at least 5 minutes to go over to the door and open it to make sure no one was there as soon as we knew the ghost was clear i pushed Ron out the door and quickly pecked him on the lips his face went bright red and he ran off to the Gryffindor dorms.

I went straight to the shower to wash my self off and i hear Stella come into the bathroom to go brush her teeth "Hey y/n!"she said in the most happiest cheerful manner "Guessing your day went pretty well" i say giggling to myself she rolls her eyes and walks out of the bathroom with toothpaste still all over her mouth.

When i finished in the shower i got dressed into some red lingerie to look good if i wanted to get something to eat throughout the night i brushed my teeth and walk to my bed obviously Stella being fast asleep already i go to her bed and kiss her on the cheek whispering in her ear "goodnight" i walk to my bed and pull the covers over me.

the next morning

I woke up feeling in the best mood seeing what was ahead of me today i knew my first class was with Professor Snape i wasn't that excited but i knew he liked me so i was fine class usually starts at 8:30 but i never arrive on time it was 8:00 am so it was time to get breakfast and go down to the great hall i was so excited to get breakfast i walk downstairs and run into Dean Thomas.

He sweetly smiled and greeted me "morning y/n!" he says in the nicest possible way he was the only boy in the year that was so innocent and sweet and i nicely smile and say "morning Dean" i walk of to the ginormous doors i push them open everyone turns their head and looks me up and down from the corner of my eye i see Draco smirk and turn away.

I turn my head to the Gryffindor table and see Ron sitting with Harry and Hermione
he looks up at me and smiles and his face goes bright red and he turns away everyone sees the dark red mark on my neck and everyone gasped in shock they all knew what it was but they didn't know who did it there first thought was Blaise but i knew exactly who did it.

I go to sit down next to Jake and he smiles and whispered into my ear "someone has been a naughty girl" i turn away and smile giggling to myself a couple minutes later i see Stella walk in with Oliver Wood they were both giggling away together until they reached the end and went to sit down with all there friends "i see someone had a fun night" i say in amusement she turns to me and laughs at this point we were all waiting for breakfast to start.

We then saw a whole bunch of food in the middle of the tables and all the students dug in i saw coco pops sitting in the middle so i poured myself the biggest bowl and ate it all in a couple minutes my friends started laughing at me and making fun off me and we all start laughing together as soon as breakfast was over everyone walked to their classes obviously not prepared for the day.

                                                               authors note

sorry for the long wait chapter 4 will be going up tonight thank you for all the support please give feedback to help me become a better writer 💕🐍🐣😊