chapter 8

We both get to class and we see everyone waiting outside we then realize that we are early which was a shock to not only me but to everyone else i see Blaise in the corner of my eye standing with Draco i knew straight away they had made up already which didn't surprise me at all i turn to Draco and give him a death stare and he snickers then rolls his eyes i turn to Jake and start making out with him to piss of Draco i pull away from the kiss and see Draco looking at me shocked he then taps on Blaise's shoulder and points towards my direction and starts talking to him both of them still looking at me.

I go over to Blaise and pull him aside everyone still looking at us i whisper into his ear "you know we are nothing serious right" he nods his head in agreement and starts kissing my neck i moan quietly into his ear then walk away leaving him to want more Draco gives Blaise a death stare wanting to know what had just happened i walk back over to Jake and start cuddling him while waiting for the teacher.

Professor Flitwick finally arrives and opens the door welcoming everyone in i walk in and sit right next to Jake i then see Victor Krum arrive walking in so broad and calm i smile at him from the sight and he takes a seat right next to me Jake places a hand on my thigh moving his hand slowly up and down my thigh i turn to him and smile all of a sudden Professor Flitwick tells everyone that we have to stand up again because we have a seating plan.

Everyone stands up and we all pull our faces walking to the back of the room so he can sort us he places Blaise and Jake next to each other he then put Pansy and Victor together and finally he placed Me in the middle of Neville and Draco i go to sit down awkwardly in between them both i them hear Draco whisper in my ear "Don't get too attached" i roll my eyes and turn my attention to Neville.

I look up at Neville and smile he smiles back and death stares Draco i start giggling and i tugged his arm wanting attention i whisper into Neville ear "so when are you free" i say giggling away i suddenly feel a tug on my thigh hoping it was Neville but sadly the side i feel the tug from was Draco's side i turn to him and smirk he moves his hand up higher up to where my pussy was i gasp in relief.

"I know you like that" i push his arm of my thigh and put my hand up to go to the bathroom "Miss l/n what is the problem" Professor Flitwick asks " May i go to the bathroom" i say in a very polite manner "of course you may make it quick" i stand up from my chair and walk out of the classroom i run into Cedric Diggory.

"oh my i'm terribly sorry" he says i look up at him and i start making out with him heavily i push him against the wall and i take control he starts getting into it and i bite his lip making him moan i then feel something against my thigh and i see he has places his hand down to my thigh and he works his way up to my ass he squeezes my ass making me moan i start giggling and he bites on my lip.

he removes his lips from mine and starts moving his lips down to my jawline i moan from the feeling of this he moves his way down to my neck leaving a light mark i soon pull away moving my lips back to his lips he soon picks me up and turns me against the wall i have my legs wrapped around him and i start kissing his neck he starts unbuckling his pants and his dick springs out he throws himself inside of me i start going faster on his dick riding it hungry for him.

We both start moaning i cover his mouth so no body hears us i start going faster and faster each time me obviously being in control i grab his face and kiss him even harder he grabs my hair tugging on it i lick his tongue making him moan loudly i quickly place my hand over his mouth again feeling him moan against my hand making me hungry for more i start pushing him deeper down.

He finally hits my g spot making me moan like crazy i bite down on my lip to hold myself in i start giggling after he has hit it a few times he pulls himself out of me and buckles up he trousers again i quickly pull down my skirt and start to help him button up his shirt he kisses me on the forehead and whispers in ,y ear before walking back to class "we should goon a date sometime" i smile and walk right back to class i was at least 10 minutes late.

I walk inside and everyone turns their heads looking at me in confusion Draco straight away realized the mark on my neck that i didn't have before i smile and the teacher thought nothing of it i sat back down in my seat and Draco moves a bit closer to me and whispers "where did that mark come from i'm sure you didn't have it before you left" while he said that he places his hand on my thigh again i place my hand over his hand i play with his fingers he snarls at me and pulls his hand away as soon as he does that i whisper into Neville's ear

"We should do that thing we did in the bathroom that one time without ANY interruptions" saying pretty clearly so Draco hears he turns his head and smiles Draco looks at me and rolls his eyes i smile in confidence i realize that Blaise saw everything and i wink at him he smiles at me and turns away.

                                                                    authors note
sorry for the long wait i hope you enjoy chapter 8 and thank you for all the support please vote and comment 🐍💕🐣chapter 9 hopefully soon