chapter 18

"what the fuck did you do Draco!" Jake says in a angered tone slowly pacing towards him i grab his wrist and pull him back "he's not worth it Jake leave it!" we both walk inside leaving Blaise and Draco outside "are you gonna tell me what happened?" i look at Jake and nod we walk over to a table and sit down and i explain everything to him he understood but was pissed at Draco, we soon see Draco and Blaise walk inside with two Slytherin girls i look at the with pure disgust as roll my eyes and thought i should get payback.

i walk over to Jake and sit on his lap and whisper into his ear "it's payback time" indicating to Draco and Blaise he looks at me and smiles then nods we both stand up and walk over to the dance floor he pulls me towards him and we both start dancing and giggling away having the time of our lives i start grinding against Jake and see that Draco looks really mad so i take Jake's hands and put them on my ass i smile at him then turn my attention back towards Jake i tell him i'm gonna run to the bar and grab a vodka and he just nods.

As soon as i get to the bar i see Harry drinking a beer so i order my drink and take a seat next to him he suddenly turns to me "are you ok Harry?" he looks at me and nods "yeah i'm fine" i smile at him the bartender hands me my drink "thank you" i say in a polite manner and he smiles then goes to the next person "why don't you come hang with us?" Harry turns back to me and says "uhh- i mean are you sure?" i just laugh and grab his hand bringing him over Jake we all start dancing and laughing together and i had so many shots by then i felt wild.

I soon enough felt tired and go sit on the chair while they both follow behind me sitting down "ooo i have an idea let's play truth or dare!" i say clapping my hand in enjoyment they look at each other and nod "fine we'll play" i smile uncontrollably and ask "who's first?" Harry awkwardly raises his hand "i'll go, y/n truth or dare?" i put a thinking face on "hmm dare" he looks around the room and his eyes land on Draco dancing with so many different girls with Blaise i turn around and look at him and roll my eyes in disgust "ahh i've got one!" he says with an evil laugh "i dare you to go make out with Draco in front of everyone" i look at him with pure shock and cross my arms "you know what why the fuck not!" i say

Jake looks at me knowing i will regret tomorrow but at the moment i didn't care i stand up and higher up my skin tight dress with my large heels i quickly fix my hair and my red lipstick and start sexily walking over to him he notices me and looks at me with confusion as soon as i reach i push this bitch out of my that was grinding against him and i grab his face and pull him onto my lips we hear everyone gasp with shock and we can't take our hands of each other i start kissing him more passionately than before i hear footsteps from behind me and it's Jake he picks me up and pulls me away as i look at Draco he looks flushed and has red lipstick stains all over his lips and cheek i smile at him in amusement.

I'm now over Jake's shoulder and i see Harry running behind us with my purse as soon as we get outside i feel the cold breeze on my face and he placed me down gently i fall against the wall and sit the "what the fuck was that y/n!" Jake says filled with anger "what do you mean it was a dare!" i say with my words all over the place i start laughing away "that was fun can you get me another drink" he looks at me with full disappointment "no y/n your pissed out your head i'm gonna get you back to your dorm" soon enough Harry helps me stand up and helps me towards Jake "aw thank you Harry" i look at him and kiss him lightly on the lips.

"That's enough y/n we are going now" Harry waves us off and smiles at me "see you tomorrow at school" he says in a joyful tone i nod at him and turn my attention back to Jake "aw your such and angry baby" i grab his face and smush his cheeks together and he just pushes my hand away "your so gonna regret all this tomorrow" he turns away giggling to himself as soon as we reach the common rooms no one was in there we walk up to the dorms to my room and i collapse onto my bed "ahhh this is so comfy!" i say while giggling away i hit the side of the bed next to me indicating for Jake to lie down with me.

After he lies down he turns to me and smiles "i like you more than Draco you know that" he laughs away saying "you better like me more than him" i start laughing with him "but he can fuck better than you" he looks at me with a blank expression "your just kidding no one can fuck better than me" i slap him in a jokingly way and laugh at him he stands up and passes me my silk green pyjamas "alright get dressed and go to bed i love you goodnight" he kisses me on the forehead but i tap my lips wanting him to kiss me there he looks at me and quickly pecks my lips and walks away.