chapter 4

When everyone arrived to their classes i walked to the bathrooms not worrying if i make it on time i walk in and i see Pansy Parkinson i gave a very nasty look i walked into the stall and walked out of the stall completely ignoring her she looked at me and said "i'm guessing your night was fun" trying to be nice i turned a gave her a snarky remark "don't act like you care you bitch" she smiles and walks off knowing she had pissed me off.

I walk out of the bathroom in a really pissed off mood i run into Blaise on the way and he pulls me into a cupboard i smiled and he started kissing me heavily i didn't say anything i just kept going he pulls off my shirt and i take of his belt he starts smirking and i pull down his pants and the same time pulling down his boxers he dick springs and he slides into me quickly and starts pumping in and out of me i was really surprised by the fact he didn't explain what happened with Pansy but i ignored it.

He starts hitting my g spot multiple times making me moan really loud i quickly grabbed my wand and put a silencing spell on the room i start tugging on his hair making him groan "oh fuck- uh" he says i bite down on his bottom lip making him moan even louder than before taking him by surprise i start tugging on his shirt making him want me more.

After i indicated for him to take his shirt off he finally unbuttoned his shirt and see his toned abs at this point he is still holding onto me and i have my thighs rapped around him and his dick is still inside me i could feel him and he starts kissing my neck the lowers down to my tits he starts sucking on them hard then goes back to neck biting and tugging i start screaming in pleasure until he pulled out of me api gasped for air then kiss him gently on his lips.

We both start getting dressed and he helps me buckle up my bra while he was doing so he traced the marks he left gently with his finger tips proudly thinking of what an achievement he accomplished i look up at him and smirk and say "don't get distracted baby" he quickly buckled my bra and whispered "i always get distracted by you" i turn away and smile we bother finished getting dressed we walked out i quickly pecked him on his lips and he walked off.

I walk to class knowing i'm super late as soon as i see my potions class i walk in every one turned their and head including Professor Snape he looked pissed at me "Miss l/n what's your excuse" i look up at him and smirk "well you see i got a bit distracted" i turn to Stella and she starts giggling knowing exactly what i was distracted by "Sit down Miss l/n!" " NOW!" he said in a very angry tone i quickly tuck my seat the class carried on until he said we had to get into partners i quickly turn to Stella but she was already with Oliver i respected she wanted to be with him.

I turn to see who Jake is with but he is already with Dean which didn't surprise me knowing Dean would do all the work everyone else partnered up except Me and Draco we both turn to each other and stare " i guess you two are together then" Snape says in a very nasty way knowing i deserved it i turn around and Draco wasn't moving soon enough i stopped being stubborn and walked over to him as soon as i sad down he obviously had to make a nasty remark.

"You do really need to learn to ask if you really wanted me that badly y/n!" i pulled a nasty face at his remark and look away a couple minutes later i feel a warm big hand on my thigh i turn around to see Draco rubbing his hand up and down my thing i took no notice to it i soon here him whisper "do i turn you on l/n" i look at him and push his hand of my thigh soon enough Snape comes around passing the spell books around the classroom.

I hand Draco the book and he takes it of me ever so gently i look at him and he smirks soon enough i was getting a bit pissed off that he was messing with me but i wasn't messing with him i slowly placed my hand on his thigh and stroked up against his leg soon enough i see his dick pop up through his trousers i started giggling and whispered to him "are you sure i'm not the one who turns you on?" i turn away and snickered.

As soon as Snape says begin Me and Draco get right into it i started getting bored so i moved my foot over to his and start touching his ankle he looks at me deep in the eyes and smiles but turns away i got so bored i went over to Jake and swing my arms around his shoulders and kiss him on the cheek he straight away realised it was me he turned to and kissed me on the lips i go to sit on his lap while Snape is looking away and start making out with him i feel he boner through his pants and smile "do i make you nervous" i say in a giggly tone he pulls my head straight into another kiss i soon pulled away and jump of his lap and go back over to Draco.

Draco gave me a judgmental stare and turned back down to the work "is there a problem" i say in a annoyed tone he then says in a snarky way "well we aren't going to get anything done if go off to all the guys and snog their faces off!" i take it as an insult and stand in the most sexiest way making sure my ass shows and walk down the middle of the class shaking my ass in the process i go over to one of his best friends Goyle and full on make out with him he doesn't pull away because he knows this will be the only kiss he will ever get.

                                                                     authors note

thank you so much for reading chapter 5 coming soon!🐍