chapter 17

It's 6:30 and the party starts at 7 i was all ready to go when i hear a knock on my door "who is it?" i shout from the bathroom i hear the door open and no reply i got really worried and grabbed my brush just in case i hold it up to the air and open the door quietly and no one was there i got even more scared i walk out with the brush raised in the air "BOO!" and suddenly Jake pops out of no where "AHH! WHAT THE FUCK JAKE!" he looks at me and starts laughing away i nudge him and give an evil glare he starts giggling and comes behind me and puts his hands around my waist.

"you look stunning as usual" he whispers into my ear i turn to him and smile "i wish i could say the same" i take his hands off my waist and walk away he pouts in a jokingly manner we both start laughing i quickly check the time and realised we were probably gonna be late i grab his hand and ran out of my dorm and out of the common rooms Me and Jake both start giggling he turns me around and grabs me by the face he looks me deep in the eyes but all he does is ruin my red lipstick with his finger i push him away "why the fuck would you do that Jake!" he looks at me and starts laughing away again "why does it matter it's gonna look the same by the time you've snogged all the guys face" he says sarcastically i look at him and put my finger up at him "fuck off Jake!" i say while walking away from him.

I quickly rush into the bathrooms to fix my lipstick as best as i can i hear the toilet flush and look who it is through the mirror i realise it's Pansy "oh no someone has already smudged you makeup lemme guess you got a little too busy before the fun had even started" she pouts in a sarcastic way and starts laughing i turn towards and say "don't test me Parky i'll fuck your man in a matter of seconds" she looks at me in disbelief "Draco would never fall for someone like you!" i look at her with amusement "oh really well maybe you should ask him what happened last night in his shower cause by what i can tell he definitely wasn't moaning your name" i turn away laughing.

I could already tell she was fuming and she had nothing to say i walk putting my middle finger up at her as soon as i get outside i see Jake he looks at me with solid confusion "what did you do now?" i start giggling and look at him from the corner of my eye "nothing to big" he starts laughing then turns around and see Pansy walking out with loads of anger "ohh that's makes way more sense" he starts laughing again knowing exactly who i pissed off "DRACY BOO!" i hear her shout from afar i look behind me and see Draco appearing from the common room.

"DID YOU FUCK Y/N!" Draco looks in absolute shock he turns to me and i quickly grab Jake's hand and run away giggling with him letting him deal with her by himself we soon reach the club and run into Blaise "ahh y/n you made it!" he shouts over the loud pumping music i smile at him and say "yeah of course i did!" he walks us over to the table he had reserved for everyone in the corner of my eye i see the Gryffindors are here as well i grab Jake's hand insisting that he will dance with me he gave in soon enough and we walk onto the dance floor.

Everyone starts arriving and we are all having fun enjoying ourselves i finally see Draco walk in with Pansy hand in hand she notices me and holds both her and Draco's hand indicating they made up even though they weren't official in the first place i turned away and went to go get a drink at the bar i ordered a beer and it came pretty quickly the bartender was really hot so i gave him a tip he smiles at me and gives me his number i all of a sudden see a hand push the number towards the guy.

I look up to find Draco passing the number back to the hot bartender i gave him a death stare and the bartender looks confused then Draco grabs my face and starts making out with and pulls away the bartender takes his number back and say "i'm sorry mate didn't know she was yours" Draco looked at him and smiled i quickly stand up and push him away from me walking over to the table Blaise reserved i saw all these hot Slytherin's i've never seen before and find one particularly guy super hot Lucian Bole i go over to him and he was chatting with Blaise he smiles at me and i sit next to him i whisper into his "do you wanna dance?" he nods at me and i grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor.

I see Draco in the corner off my eye sitting at the bar on a stool watching me carefully Me and Lucian start dancing i put his hands in my hip and i start swaying back and forth we both start laughing together then i pull him onto my lips i pull away and start licking and sucking on his neck still keeping eye contact with Draco he looks into me with pure anger i wink at him and put my attention back on Lucian he smiling away and he whispers into my ear "we should fuck in the bathroom" i look back up at him and smile and grab his shirt leading him to the bathroom.

Draco spots this and starts walking over to Me and Lucian and he looks pissed off he's about to make it towards us both until Pansy pulls him away and starts making out with him i quickly pull Lucian inside slamming the and locking it i push him towards the wall and start making out with him he starts lowering down to my neck sucking and biting it "uhh yess!" we both suddenly hear banging against the door i grab Lucian heads and turned his attention back to me "it's probably just someone being silly" i say he laughs at it and i start unbuckling his belt and we hear the banging again.

"What the fuck do you want! we are pretty busy in here!" Lucian shouts hoping the person would shut up i start giggling at him and i pull him toward and start biting his lip "GET THE FUCK OF HER RIGHT NOW LUCIAN!" i hear Draco shout from the other side we both look at each other in shock "fuck off Draco!" i say he starts banging on the door louder "IMMA FUCK YOU UP LUCIAN!" he shouts Lucian is petrified i look at him and pull him towards me he quickly pushes away "i can't do this" he says in scared voice.

I nod at him respecting his decision i unlock the door and Draco is standing there with loads of anger "where the fuck is he!" i looked at him sternly "don't you fucking dare Draco" i grabbed his hand and walk him outside giving Lucian time to escape "what the fuck is your problem!" i say full of anger i push him into the wall with all my strength suddenly Jake comes running outside with Blaise "what's going on y/n" Jake asks with concern Blaise goes over to Draco and says "man what's your fucking problem!" i turn to Draco with a flat stern face "why don't you ask him!" gesturing towards Draco.