chapter 12

The next morning i woke up and i felt shit my head was killing me i get up and throw my robe on i realise it's only 7:45 in the morning i walk over to bathroom and jump into the shower hopefully it will wake me up a little bit i got out of the shower and got dressed into the cutest outfit and did my hair and makeup i don't see Stella in her bed assuming she was downstairs already i walk out of my dorm and go over to the great hall.

I walk into Dean and apologise straight away "oh hey y/n!" i nod at him and he looks at me with concern "are you feeling ok?" i tell him all about the party from last night and he understands why i don't look so well "i suggest you get something to eat, i will walk you to the great hall i have some spare time" i look at him and smile "thanks Dean i appreciate that" as soon as we get there everyone notices us Jake runs over to me and hugs me wondering if i'm ok.

Dean has his arm over me making sure i don't fall over or anything he is one of the nicest people i know i thank him again knowing i have Jake by my side "thank you again Dean" he looks at me and nods "no problem y/n tell me if your feeling better" we walk away and Jake is holding onto me i have my hands over my stomach because of how much alcohol i had "here i will make you a bowl of coco pops your favourite" i smile at Jake and nod i wasn't really up to it but i thought i should at least eat something.

At this point mostly everyone starts arriving i see Draco walk in and he looks concerned he knows i'm not my normal self Blaise comes in rushing behind him running to my table he comes over to me and raps his arms around me "y/n! i was worried sick i heard your not feeling well and i wanted to make sure your ok?" i look at Blaise and say "i'm fine seriously just to much alcohol last night" he hugs me again and nods i soon enough see Stella walking in.

"Hey y/n!" she shouts from the entrance doors she walks over to me and asks me "what's up? you ok" i nod and let Jake explain the story she starts laughing her head off i look at her and start laughing there is something about Stella's laugh that is so contagious "oh there we go a smile!" i look at her and smile knowing she is has already lightened up my mood "all you need is rest and you will be fine tomorrow morning" i nod and say "i sure hope so"

Our first class was with Professor Snape i knew i was partnered up with Draco so it was going to be really awkward i decided i would just try ignoring him and just help with the work as soon as it was 8:25 w everyone starts walking to class Jake has his arm over me to keep me up right i appreciated it a lot we all are waiting outside of the class until Snape appears "What are you all waiting for go inside and take your seats!" everyone rushes inside making way to there seats and go sit down and see Draco walking in a couple minutes later.

I immediately feel physically sick and think i'm gonna throw up "Professor Snape may i be excused" he turns to me and death stares me "Fine! hurry up and next time don't waste my teaching time" i stand up and rush off i run into Cedric and i fall over onto the ground "omg y/n i'm so sorry here take my hand" i reach for his hand and he pulls me up "are you feeling ok y/n?" i put my head down for a moment and look at him again "I-uhh i'm just hungover again and my head is killing me" he grabs my hand and takes me to the nurse "what are you doing Cedric!" "the nurse will know something to help you" i nod and he waits for me outside.

"So what may be the problem?" the nurse asks me in concern her head tilted to the side i look at her and say "well i had a lot of alcohol last night and my head is killing me as well as my stomach" she looks at me in shock she walks over to the medicine cabinet and grabs a brown bottle with a white cap she opens it and pours two out she passes them to me and gives me a glass of water "you will feel much better if you take these" i took the pills and thank her she nods and i walk out.

I see Cedric out there still and he says "did she help?" i nod "she gave me these tablets saying i will feel better if i take them" he looks and me "anddd..." i look at him and start laughing thinking it was gonna work straight away "well i feel a little better i would say" he smiles and gestures to walk me to class i gladly agree he opens the door for me and everybody turns their heads "thank you Cedric" i whisper and he walks off "And what maybe you excuse now Miss l/n!?" i look up at him and say "i was at the nurses office i wasn't feeling well" he looks at with me with a devilish stare "Why would you need accompanied to the nurses office! sit down and take your seat!" "NOW!" i rush to my seat and Snape gets straight back to his lesson.

Draco leans in and says "are you feeling better?" i look at him and smile "yes i'm feeling a bit better thanks" i turn away and start writing in my book after the class was over everyone makes there way to Recess i was feeling like myself again my head was aching anymore and my stomach wasn't hurting i feel Jake throw his arms around my waist and i look up and kiss him on the cheek he goes bright red and says "well someone is feeling better" i start giggling and and he gives me a hug glad that i'm feeling much better.