chapter 5

I pull away from the kiss leaving him drooling i look up and see Draco death starring me i smile in enjoyment knowing that i just kissed one of his minions Goyle turns around to see Draco technically killing him with his stare i found it pretty funny and started giggling i whisper into Goyle's ear that we should do this again some time knowing i didn't really mean it just to mess with Draco everyone was looking at me in shock even Stella but she knew the only reason i would ever do that was to piss someone off.

i walk back over to my table and Snape looks at me and says "l/n! outside now!" he was pissed Draco looked at me and smiled knowing i was going to get in trouble i walked outside and see Blaise walking past the classroom and i winked at him he came up to me and full on made out with me i quickly pulled away knowing Snape was going to come out soon Blaise quickly ran off and was gone in just a couple of seconds Snape finally had come outside.

"L/N! who do you think you are behaving like that in my class!" i turned away and wanted to laugh so badly but tried to hide the urge "i'm sorry professor- Snape" " if i see this happen again you will be out of this classroom with a blink of an eye got it!" i slightly nod and walk back into class smiling Snape coming in after me Stella sees me and we both start laughing our heads off i go sit down next to Draco and i say in a sarcastic tone "i could do so many things to you right now" giggling throughout the whole sentence.

"Oh really" i turn away and roll my eyes and Jake turns behind his chair and looks at me and winks and says "you naughty girl" whispering it as quite as he possibly could i start giggling trying to hold the urge of going over to him and kissing him Draco looks at us both and rolls his eyes at us Jake death stared him and turned back around i turn to Draco and say "what's your problem?" he completely ignores me and pretends like i'm not there i roll my eyes and turn away letting him do all the work.

half an hour later

Class was finally dismissed and everyone came rushing through the hall knowing it was recess where we could do we wanted as long as it was on school grounds i went straight to my dorm when i was come down from the dormitories i run into Neville Longbottom he quickly apologised and i flirted with him "i hear you get all the girls is that true?" i say in a very flirtatious tone his cheeks start going a pink colour and i knew i was getting somewhere.

"Uh uh i don't think so" he says in a nervous voice touching his arm signalising that i want him he looks at me and grabs me by the back and pulls me in towards him so our bodies were touching i grab his face and pull him in and start making out with biting his lip aggressively he gently starts kissing me but i want him to be rougher i start pulling on his hair making him bite me lip.

I start moaning until we both hear footsteps coming in the direction we were i pulled away and grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him behind the wall i soon realise that it was Ron Weasley i walk out from behind the wall telling Neville to stay where he was Ron sees me and i notice that i see Hermione standing beside him from a distance he soon sees me and blushes rapidly.

"Have you seem Neville?" he asks in a very concerned tone "uhh no why"i say very suspiciously he pulls a very concerned look "Well we were meant to be studying in the library and he is never late so i'm a bit worried" he says i shake my head symbolising that i didn't have a clue where he was i walk past and quickly whisper in his ear when Hermione wasn't paying attention "i had a lot of fun with you we should do it again sometime" i quickly say as he walks away blushing.

I smile and wait till they have gone i quickly grab Neville from around the corner and run into the boys bathroom as we ran in he placed me gently onto the bench and we start making out again heavily finishing what we had started i started to get rougher until we heard the toilet door open i quickly push away Neville and check to see who it is.

They walk out and it's no other than Draco Malfoy " well...well...well look who we have here" i start heavily death staring him "Longbottom and l/n" he says in very snarky tone "oh shut up Malfoy" i say very nastily i was very pissed off at this moment and i wanted him to just shut up.

At this point i was craving to have sex and Draco was just in my way the whole time soon enough after the death stares for at least a minute or so Draco finally speaks "beat it Longbottom" i grab his arm and tell him to stay he finally spoke up and said "No i'm going to stay right here" he then pulls out his wand and threatens Draco i start smirking knowing he can't do shit to Draco.

I pull Neville away saying "he's not worth it" i tug on his arm and finally he decided to put his wand away "Now Malfoy can you fuck off so we can do our thing" he rolls his eyes thinking i'm kidding so i get more agitated "Now! would be great" he soon realised that i was being serious and he laughs and walks out after Draco leaves Me and Neville to do our thing finally when he leaves i pull Neville by the shirt and threw him to my lips.

He got really turned on by it and moans out loud i finally start unbuttoning his shirt so i can see his pale skinny figure i started kissing his belly all the way up to his neck leaving a mark i unbuckle his belt making a lot of racket and his dick springs out i start moaning until i lined myself up with his dick and slowly slide him inside of me "uhhh fuck" i say i start biting my lower lip as he was sliding inside of me.

I start bouncing up and down on his dick making him moan so loud "fuck yes y/n" he moans so loudly "uhh keep going uh" i start going faster each time finally hitting my g spot i moan so loud and we stay there for a couple of minutes and he kisses me on the lips and slides slowly out of me after he gets out of me he pulls up his trousers and buckles up his belt he then starts buttoning up his shirt i quickly fix my hair in the mirror.

"I really enjoyed that y/n" i walk out of the bathroom smiling him coming out 1 minute after me we both go our separate ways and we both turn around and smile at each other Recess was sadly finished and everyone went to there next class my next class was with Professor Slughorn i truthfully didn't really mind him so i go find either Jake or Stella to walk to class with.

authors note
thank you so much for everyone's support! sorry for not posting chapter 5 yesterday so here it is i hope you enjoyed make sure to follow me for more or these types of books:)