chapter 9

Class finally finishes and i walk out of class with Jake and Blaise and Draco following behind, everyone starts walking to their common rooms knowing that all classes were over at this point everyone was just waiting for dinner which was in around 3 to 4 hours Me and Jake get to the common rooms and we lay down on the coaches i lie on top of him with my head over his chest he was just stroking my head and it was silent.

All of a sudden we hear chatters coming through the door it was Draco,Blaise and Pansy obviously Crabbe and Goyle following behind all of them stare at us deathly i sit up and say in sassy comment "what's your problem" the look at me in disgust pansy answers back "well we heard you slept with someone in Gryffindor" with her fake sassy tone on "i thought everyone knew that maybe your just late to the news" i say rolling my eyes "anyway why do you all care who sleep with ey" they all went silent and walked off i turn to Jake and we both start laughing.

I start making out with Jake heavily he starts kissing my neck until he noticed the mark "who did that to you!" he says in anger and a bit of jealousy "uh what do you mean it's a hickey Jake" i roll my eyes and i go back to kissing him he pulls away and says "well i want to know who did it y/n" he says in a very angered tone "i always get hickey's why is such a big deal now" Draco walks in making it more awkward than it already was.

Jake all of sudden stands up in anger "DID YOU DO THIS TO HER YOU PRICK!" i tug on Jake's arm to tell him to stop "what's the matter with Jake!" Jake walks up to Draco and pushes him into the wall "Jake be careful!" i say in a worried tone i grab both of his arms before he starts any more trouble and pull him away i grab him by the face and say "what's up with you Jake" he puts his face down "it's nothing y/n" he kisses me on the cheek and walks away i stood there saying nothing.

Draco walks over to me and puts one of his hands on my face and gently places one of my strands of hair over my ear so it's out the way he soon enough throws his lips onto mine and i don't pull away i give into the kiss making out with him passionately he starts using loads of tongue which i loved he then bites my lower lip i moan from this we both were getting really into the kiss until we hear footsteps and we quickly pull away from each other we turn around to see who it was and it was Blaise Zabini

"Oh hey y/n and draco" he walks up to me and kisses me passionately i couldn't pull away otherwise we would seem suspicious Blaise grabs me by the arm and says to Draco "i'm gonna grab her now we have a lot of wOrK to do" he says laughing and smiling Draco gives him a death stare and walks away i look at Draco with sorry eyes Blaise throws me onto the sofa his knees on each side of my thigh he starts unbuckling his pants getting his dick out, it springs out and i grab it and start licking his dick making him moan i start sucking on it faster and faster until he pulled away from my mouth and lifts up my dress and sticks himself inside of me.

He knew i don't wear underwear under my skirt so he knew it would be an easy entrance he starts pumping in and out of me faster and faster each time making me moan very loudly it turned him on so much and made his way to my lips and started making out with me still feeling the moans in his mouth that i was making he keeps going faster and faster each time hitting my g spot i could feel him cum inside of me and it felt so good when i felt it i moaned out so loud.

He slowly starts pulling out of me but i wasn't finished yet so i grab him by the shoulders shoving him down deeper making me scream out moaning also making him moan he starts jumping up and down making me moan each time he then grabs my legs and put them up in the air making it easier for him to access i start giggling him still shoving himself deeper he then hits my climax and pulls out of me slowly he buckles up his pants again and i fix up my skirt i smile at him and walk away i walk out of the Slytherin common rooms and run into Harry.

"Oh hey y/n!" i smile and say "hey Harry" in a good mood "i forgot i tell you but i'm hosting a party tonight at 7 and everyone is invited" i jump up and down in excitement knowing this will be the first party in ages i quickly hug him and run off to find an jaw dropping outfit i finally find one of ages of looking and it looked stunning i was so happy with my choice.

I thought i looked amazing by the time i was ready it was dinner time i quickly threw my robe on to cover my outfit i run down stairs to go and have dinner everyone turned their heads i reach the end of the table i go sit down and i see Draco and ...

I thought i looked amazing by the time i was ready it was dinner time i quickly threw my robe on to cover my outfit i run down stairs to go and have dinner everyone turned their heads i reach the end of the table i go sit down and i see Draco and Pansy making out obviously trying to shove it in my face i go over to Harry Potter (Draco's enemy) sit on his lap and start aggressively making out with him everyone turned there heads in shock.