chapter 15

After class was over Jake came over to me and walked me to the guys bathroom "what the fuck is going on between you and Draco?!" i look at him with complete confusion "what! nothing why?" he looks at me thinking i'm making a laugh i knew if i didn't do something then and there he is gonna suspect something even though Me and Draco were nothing except fuck partners i grab his face from both sides with my hands and pull him onto my lips he gives into this kiss enjoying it.

He picks me up and i wrap my legs around his body grinding against him he moans into my ear enjoying every second of it he put me on the bathroom counter gently i start unbuckling his belt as soon as his belt is loose i zip down the zipper and push his boxers down as well as his trousers and he lifts my skirt up and he quickly inserts himself slowly i moan out load "uh-fuck Jake!" he smirks knowing i'm turned on from him finally he starts to move in and out with each thrust faster each time we hear the bathroom door beginning to open and he quickly pulls himself out of me.

We look at the door to see a tall frame standing there i quince my eyes trying to see who it is and it's Draco i quickly stand and pull my skirt down Jake quickly buckles his pants back up i start walking over to him to explain but as soon as i start walking i hear the door slam shut i don't run after him knowing i was gonna make a scene or even he will make a scene i turn back to Jake and he grabs my hand and whispers "it's recess let's get something to eat" i walk out with him agreeing and go to grab and apple so i have at least something in my system.

We run into Stella on the way and she seems in a really good mood "heyy y/n!" i run up to her and give her a massive hug "heyy are you feeling better?" she smiles and nods at me "much better thanks i made up with Oliver!" i look at her with excitement "omg that's amazing Stella" she smiles once again and we walk to the great hall to eat our food and see Draco and Blaise already there talking "oh look who it is the filthy slut!" i look to my side and and roll my eyes about to punch him in the face.

He turns to Blaise and starts laughing his head off Jake starts walking over to them but i grab his arm pulling him back he nudges me away from him and keeps walking over to him "Jake don't!" i say knowing what he is capable off "ooo what you gonna do about you filthy little mud blood!" Draco says in a snarky tone i walk over to Draco and go to whisper something in his ear at this point Jake looks frustrated "come with me NOW!" i say but he doesn't budge Stella comes over to Jake pulling him away he finally gives in and walks away with her.

I grab Draco's arm and try to stand him up "listen to me you don't start shit with him!" Draco smirks and pushes me up against the wall i try getting out of his embrace but he we won't let me go Blaise doesn't say anything but watch "you don't tell me what to do! got it" he is looking deathly into my eyes i push him away from me and death stare him "and you don't control me! got it" i say sarcastically mimicking him he grabs my wrist and drags me out of the great hall "GET OFF ME!" i say in a angered tone.

His face stays stern and doesn't say anything to me he pushes me out into the corridor right outside the great hall "what's your problem!" he looks deep into my eyes and says "what's my problem! your seriously gonna ask me that when i walk in and see you fucking Jake! and you seriously are gonna ask me that!" i look at him with confusion and anger "why do you care who i fuck or date!" he looks at me with pure anger and he pushes me into the wall with full aggression "WHAT THE FUCK DRACO!" i finally get off his embrace and run into the great hall ready to piss him off.

He chased after me shouting my name i run over to Harry Potter and quickly sit in his lap Draco stops in the middle of the Great Hall Harry looks at me with confusion i look to him then back to Draco he says in a low voice so no one can hear him "don't you fucking dare" shaking his head at the same time i look Harry deep in the eyes and move my head closer to him i smash my lips onto his and start making out with i look Draco right in the eyes while i do so sucking on Harry's lip and pulling away from him i get out from his lap and go over to Draco.

Once i made my way to Draco i nudge him with the side of my shoulder as he glares at me i walk over to Blaise and grab him by his tie and walk him outside i lead him to my dorm finally we made it he shuts the door behind him and i throw him onto my bed i start kissing him passionately "uh-i've missed you" he moans i look at him and smile he stands up while i'm sitting on the bed and rips his shirt open and i smile with amusement he starts unbuckling his belt then the zipper he soon enough pushes his boxers down he legs.

i grab his dick i bulge it into my mouth sucking it slowly "uh right there!" he says i look up at him while licking his dick he gets so turned on he moans i start moving up and down faster and faster each time he finally cum's into my mouth i stand up and show him it and swallow it he moans out load and pushes me onto the bed he was about to insert himself when i realised i got a message from Stella saying:

'Draco is coming up to your dorm he seems pissed of and is looking for Blaise!'

I look at the message and push Blaise off me "get fucking dressed Now!" i say he seems confused i throw him his clothes and i run to find my clothes i couldn't find my underwear anywhere so i just changed without any on cause i didn't have time to look i throw my bright red lingerie on and get dressed "what's wrong y/n?" i look at him and say "Draco is on his way here" he looks shocked he walked over to me and kissed me i leave a red lipstick stain on his lips i try wiping it off with my finger but all of a sudden Draco walks in.