chapter 7

While we were listening to what Professor Slughorn was saying the teacher ask Blaise and Pansy to demonstrate for everyone while i was standing by myself i feel i hand on my back thinking it was Jake so i grab the hand and lower it to my ass i finally turn around and realized it was Draco Malfoy! i stand there in disgust he whispers into my ear "i know you like how i felt" i pushed his hand off my ass and answered in a snarky tone "fuck off Malfoy" as i roll my eyes and walk off to Jake.

                                                                      1 hour later

It was finally the end of class and everyone ran out of class we had only 2 more classes of the day which was double charms with Professor Flitwick that means we have lunch now at the great hall i met up with Jake knowing Stella was with Oliver and i walk in holding hands with Jake and sit next to Pansy and Draco i heard Pansy flirting with Draco and Me and Jake just laugh.

All of a sudden i don't hear Pansy speaking so i turn around and see Draco making out with her probably trying to shut her up i turn to Jake and i go sit on his lap i then turn myself around so i'm sitting on him with my legs wrapped around i felt his boner through his pants and we start giggling i pull into him and start making out with him because i couldn't resist.

I pull away still giggling then i see Blaise come and sit next to Jake he death stares Jake and i pull Jake into a kiss again Blaise got really angered by that after a couple minutes i pull away and go sit in between Jake and Blaise i look at him and turn Blaise's face towards me and i start kissing him heavily Jake took it like a normal thing and just turned away i pull away from the kiss and turn my head to see Draco looking at me with a death stare i blow a kiss to him sarcastically and laugh.

I then see Cedric Diggory walking over to the Slytherin table and gestures to meet me in the hallway i stand up from my seat knowing that the teachers will not arrive yet everyone sees me stand up and the are all in shock i walk out of the great hall and see him standing outside the door i go over to him and i see him smiling.

I didn't quite know what to say i lean against the wall and he stands in front of of me and says i need you to meet me outside the Hufflepuff common rooms later tonight but i already knew i had to meet Blaise i agreed thinking of an excuse to make for Blaise he then kissed me on the lips gently and very delicately and walks back into the great hall.

As soon as we arrive all the teachers are ready and everyone is looking at me like i just murdered someone i sat back down in my seat Professor Dumbledore had a speech for all of us so we all shut up and listened "Welcome students! Today we will be welcoming a new student to Hogwarts so please welcome him with kindness!" everyone turned their heads to see the great hall doors open this tall dark haired broad boy walks in i was drooling over him "Now may we all applaud for Victor Krum!" i finally stopped looking at him until Professor Dumbledore tell us to "Eat up!" everyone started demolishing their plates.

I then see Victor come over to the Slytherin table and came to sit next to Blaise i go over to sit next to him and i introduce myself "heyy i'm y/n this is Blaise and Jake" i say smiling uncontrollably "Now lemme guess you probably have a boyfriend i mean look at you" he says i start giggling and i i answered quickly "oh no i don't actually i'm just uh very close with guys" i say giggling away he starts smiling then winks at me i smile and turn away "so what class do you have next" i ask politely.

"I think i may have charms actually" i smile and say "well i guess we will have to deal with each other for longer" i say jokingly laughing "well i guess i'm lucky" he says in a very polite tone i look up and smile at him i go over to Blaise and whisper into his ear i have to go i give a long kiss and he bites my lip i go over to Jake and wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him on the head i start walking until he says "um that wasn't a proper kiss" i start giggling and go back over grab his face and kiss him passionately on the lips then bite his lip leaving him to want more i walk off and grab Ron on the way everyone say me grab him by the shirt and we're really confused.

I pull him out off the great hall and start kissing him passionately i throw him against the wall and start unbuckling his trousers he doesn't say anything and just keeps kissing me at this point he knows i'm in control he then picks me up and throws me against the wall after his pants are down i pull down his boxers and i lift up my skirt he slides into me trying to keep quite knowing we are outside of the great hall i moan out loud while he was sliding into me.

He starts pounding into me harder and harder and then we see the great hall doors opening the doors open and i see Jake he quickly turns back around into the hall so we can finish up after Ron hits my g spot multiple times he pulls out of me and pulls his trousers back up after we are done i tell Jake "the ghost is clear" he comes through the door and says "omg finally" i start laughing and i kiss Ron on the cheek and he walks away "why not if we do that tonight ey" Jake says i start laughing and i agree he starts smiling and we walk to class.