chapter 2

I kept walking to my dorm and i see my room and i was obviously sharing dorms with Stella because her family is mega rich so she gets what she want when she wants i was super happy to be sharing dorms with her i knew she wasn't here yet cause she was obviously with Oliver i unpacked all of my stuff and walk down to the great hall knowing that we have dinner first to introduce all the first years to Hogwarts, my favourite part is seeing them find out what house there in and seeing there faces change from happiness to shock.

While i was walking down to the great hall i run into Draco he pulls a nasty face and says "Watch wear your going you stupid bitch" snickering while still walking i push him and he says in a flirtatious way "If you wanted to get on me you could've just asked" he laughs thinking he is hilarious i kept walking ahead
knowing if i said anything else i wouldn't of made it to the great hall alive i finally catch up to Stella and she seems in a very bubbly mood.

I see her and give her a polite smile and a hug, were always late to the great hall so we always have an a big entrance it was always Stella then Me she walks into the great hall and after a couple minutes i walk in everyone turned their heads and gasped i had a short skirt on with a button up that showed a lot of skin all the guys were drooling over me and i winked, Blaise saw me and i smiled at him i went to sit down making sure i sat down in the most sexiest way possible i spot Harry Potter on the corner of my eye and winked at him.

I stood up symbolising for harry to follow me everyone was finished eating and all the first years had gotten placed into their house as i walking out i moved my ass side to side making all the guys/girls turn their heads they were drooling over me i made it very obvious that i was going to have sex with harry cause i did this all the time after dinner cause i was in the perfect mood for it i walked out harry following after me.

I start waiting outside the door for him and he sees me he walks up to me and i push him against the wall and we start making out heavily i start biting his bottom lip and he says "We can't do this here" i start moaning in his mouth and start biting his neck he picks me up and moves me to the wall we all of a sudden we here the doors open we both go in shock and turn our heads to see who it is.

It's Draco Malfoy he sees us and starts laughing historically "oh look who it is l/n and pottah i would think your mummy would've of raised you better than this" harry let's me go out of his embrace be starts getting defensive "shove off  Malfoy" he says in a very annoyed tone "ooo what are you gonna do about got tell you mummy and daddy" "oh wait i just remembered you don't have any" he starts bursts out and laughing thinking he is a fucking jokester.

Me and Harry walk off and i pull Malfoy a death stare making sure he knew he did wrong but he didn't care either way he seem very pleased with him self  i let harry go to his dorm and i see Malfoy walking out of the room of requirement i was very confused he see's me a pulls me a stare he walks up to me a and say "Don't you think that skirts showing a bit too much skin l/n" i start laughing hysterically i start walking and he comes behind me and slaps my ass.

i grab his hand and move it up to my mouth and suck on his finger he smirks "do i turn you on?" i whispered into his ear he suddenly pulls away and says "your not up to my standards!" he walks off with his shoes hitting the ground harder against the tiles i walk off knowing i played with him i laugh to myself pleased on what i just did.

I walk to Blaise's room thinking no one would be there i walk in and see Blaise with a towel wrapped around his toned muscular abs he looks at me in shock i start getting undressed in front of him and i lock the door at this point Blaise is drooling all over me i see his boner beaming through his towel i giggle to myself continuously getting un dressed i got to the point where i was standing there with just a bra and underwear on.

All of a sudden a hear a high pitch voice coming from the bathroom i knew exactly who it was it was Pansy Parkinson "that bitch" i whisper to myself i hear her shout again "Blaise! are you ready your taking your time" i hear her say giggling i was shocked i wasn't mad though because i knew me and Blaise were nothing serious i quickly get dressed humiliated.

I walk out of the dorm and run out of the Slytherin common room i was shocked at what i had just heard i run into Ron Weasley and his face goes bright red he looked really nervous i started flirting with him and he kept stuttering he was so nervous "don't be nervous baby" i say in a soft flirtatious voice i start stroking his face the i lean in and start making out with him heavily i whisper in his "let's take this to my room" i knew that Stella would be with Oliver knowing her so Ron picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist while carrying me to my room.

                                                                       authors note
thank you so much for all of you support please vote if your enjoying the story and leave any feedback you have in the comments chapter 3 coming soon! stay tuned 💕🐍