chapter 10

I pull away while giggling and Harry looks at me confused but happy i turn around to Draco death staring me and Pansy tapping her hand against his face to get his attention i get up of Harry's lap and walk back over to the Slytherin table smiling at Jake he smirks at me and winks i walk over and whisper into his ear "i would've preferred that with you" he smiled then kisses me on the cheek and starts eating his food i see Harry still looking at me and i smirk at him and turn away.

After dinner was finishing up everyone left to go and get ready i was already ready so i too, my time i saw Draco and Pansy stand up and leave to go and get ready it was 6:30 and i was still waiting for everyone to get ready i started heading up to the Gryffindor dorms to go and see Harry or Ron but i run into Fred and George Weasley "ahh you must be y/n l/n!" in a very enthusiastic way i smile and nod my head "we've heard so much about you!" i look at them in confusion "and you may you have heard me from" they look at each other knowing they had said way too much and the run off.

I giggle to myself and carry on my way to the Gryffindor common rooms it was now 6:45 but i  knew even if i was late it wouldn't of really mattered i walk into Blaise and i notice his muscular abs and i look him in the eyes and kiss him aggressively pulling him by the tie he gets turned on by this "y/n what are you doing to me" i giggle still walking with his tie placed in my hand he keeps following my step until we see Draco and Pansy giggling there to the party i saw them getting closer and closer so i pull Blaise into me as quickly as possible.

I start moaning loudly into his ear making everyone i hear Draco's footsteps getting closer until they both walked past us in shock "seriously Blaise?!" he says in a angered tone Blaise quickly pulls away in shock "what are you doing here!" Blaise says knowing he interrupted us "i could ask you the same thing?" he snapped i look at Pansy death staring her as usual "quit looking at me you dumb bitch!" i say in the most nastiest tone she pulls me a stare as i turn back to Blaise "ohh you turn me on so much y/n" he whispered into my ear i pull him back into a kiss and i see Draco roll his eyes and pull away from Pansy and carry on walking.

I start giggling throughout the kiss and pull away and walk to the party Blaise looks at me in confusion and follows on behind me i walk into the party and it was packed with many people i see Hermione standing and giggling with Victor and Draco with Pansy and turn away and roll my eyes i walk over to the bar grabbing myself self a drink Harry walks over to me and grabs himself a drink "so what are you doing here by yourself" i stand up looking him up and down pulling him into a kiss i smile at him push his hair back and walk away.

He then announced saying we were going to play spin the bottle every one gathered into a circle who wanted to play Harry insisted that i spin it first so i did i spun it waiting for the answer and it landed in Ron Weasley i stand up and he does too we both are in the middle at this point and i pull him into a deep kiss every one is screaming and laughing and i pull away and go sit back into my spot i see Draco eyeing me back to my seat and i smile the game was getting boring so we decided to play another game called 7 minutes in heaven.

I found this game way more enjoyable and exciting everyone was getting prepared everyone was going in and out until it landed in me i spin the bottle too see who i had to go in the closet with and it lands on Draco i stand up flick my hair and see Pansy pull a disgusted face trusting Draco wouldn't do anything with me i smile knowing i could do something i walk into the closet with Draco following behind and we hear everyone cheering he closes the door and i walk up to him and i start undressing myself to piss him off.

I slowly start walking up to him undoing my bra letting it fall to the ground i see Draco admiring me and i throw my lips on his moving my hand to the back of his neck he pushes me into the wall until we both see a desk he picks me up and places me down on it i start unbuttoning his shirt seeing his pale abs i look him in his eyes and them unbuckle his belt the pulling his pants to his knees i grab his boxer and push them far down seeing his dick spring out i moan so loudly.

"We have to at least try and stay quiet" he say in a quiet voice i then grab his dick and suck on it making him moan so loudly "oh fuckk!" he says loudly enough for everyone to hear we all of a sudden hear everyone cheering and screaming we start laughing with each other until bends down and starts licking my clit going deeper and deeper i moan out load "Fuck yes Draco!" he keeps licking me my insides until he pulls away and i grab him by the shoulders and pushed himself inside of me.

"that's it uhh-Draco" i say he starts moving his dick in and out of me getting faster and faster each time i smile up at him moaning so loudly making him more turned on "omg yes y/n!" he says i throw my leg over his shoulders making it easier for him so he could go deeper he hits my g spot multiple times "uhh keep going uh-that's it!" i say screaming he starts sucking on my neck leaving me the largest hickey he pulls out of me and then we head a nock at the door "your 7 minutes is done!" we hear Harry say from the door we look at each other and laugh we both start getting changed and he looks at me again and smiles.

We walk out together and we hear cheers and clapping i see Pansy and she rolls her eyes at me as she walks off i smile knowing i had pissed the fuck out of her Neville looked a bit upset so i went over to him and kissed him on the cheek and said "Neville? Me and Draco are nothing serious" he looks up and smiles i walk off i see Draco surrounded by his friends laughing and i walk over and kiss Draco then bite his bottom lip walk off leaving him to want more all his friends start cheering again as i walk off shaking my ass in the process giggling to myself.

authors note
so sorry for the long wait but i just wanted to say thank you for all the support leave any suggestions below and if you want me to write more books like these please say so but thank so much again 🐍🥺🐣