High school AU

For this story it's gonna be a high school AU where Eren is a junior and Levi is a sophomore.
Levi is tall, popular, well built and good at sports.
Eren is kind of short, has few friends, nerd and is a crossdresser.

Eren and Levi had been lovers for 3 months now. They had taken it very slow considering it was Eren's first realationship. They sleepover almost all the time, spend their free time together and eat lunch together at school.

Eren had been troubled by a lot of bullying because he was crossdressing which Levi did not like. He was there to stand up for him all the time. Though, some people started teasing Levi for dating a "sissy boy". Levi wasn't fond of the teasing nor the bullying, so he practically un-friended most of them, but kept some close ones, so that Eren and him wouldn't get disturbed or bothered during their 'alone time'.

Right now they were just chilling and cuddling in Levi's bed, as they watched a rather boring movie. «Levi?» Eren called out. «Yes baby?»

Eren got up from Levi's embrace to straddle his lap. "Something wrong princess?" (Yes he calls Eren princess and u can't stop it). "The movie's really boring. Can we do something else?" "Of course baby! Did you have something in mind?"

Eren just giggled. Gave Levi a peck and then got out of bed and went to Levi's dresser. "I saw that you had a few games in here we could play. Hmmmm... what about this?" Eren pulled out the game 'Twister'. "Oh my god. You really wanna play that? Wearing that?" Levi pointed to Eren's outfit. He was wearing a short pink skirt, a plain white crop top and black thigh highs. "Something wrong with my outfit? It's just us, so I don't mind. Plus I'm wearing hot pants underneath."

Levi nodded in consent and helped Eren set up the game. "You wanna start first?" Levi asked Eren to which Eren nodded. Levi spinner the wheel. "Left foot on green." Eren did as he was told. Now it was Levi's turn. "Right hand on yellow." Just like that they continued until they was in a rather odd and awkward position. Levi got to see Eren's ass from where he stood. As well as Eren had his hand dangerously close to Levi's 'member'. Levi couldn't hold on for much longer. He knew he wasn't as flexible as the other and the position was getting very tiring.

"Eren?" Levi said. "Y-yeah?" "I... I can't hold on for much longer." He said struggling to get his hand on the right color. "If you fall you lose, and I'll choose your punishment."

After a few new changes with the positions, Levi fell. "Owww!" Eren bursted out laughing. "Hahahah~~ What should I do to you?" Levi started sulking and went back to bed. "Awwww~ Are you sulking 'cause you lost the game?" "Stop teasing me!"

"Hahhahaha! I know excactly what to do!" Eren ran down stairs to get a marker. He ran back upstairs and told Levi to turn around. "Okay, close your eyes."

Eren drew and wrote on Levi's face. "Wow, now you look so cute." Eren was giggling. Levi was not amused. He tackled Eren on the bed and started to attack him with kisses. "Hahahahaha! Levi~~" Eren was enjoying himself very much.

Levi suddenly felt a strange felling in his body. He didn't understand why, but he started to slowly get a boner. 'Great timing' Levi thought. "Levi? Are you okay? Your getting a bit red. Do you have a fever?" The innocent little Eren started to get worried and accidentally brushed against Levi's growing member. "Oh. I-I'm really s-sorry. I d-didn't mean to-"

"Eren."

/////////////////
Wahhhhh. I'm really sorry. It's been a while since I posted. School is being a bitch so...

Anyways I just really wanted to make a little story where Eren was cross dressing. I really hope you don't have anything against it!