Breaking the rules part 4

"Give me your hands" Eren did as he was told and gave the man his hands. Levi put on handcuffs and cuffed them to the bed. This made the youngers breath quicken. Levi then put on the blindfold, and Eren was now practically blind.

"Color?" Levi asked as he stroked Eren's face. "G-green." This was their way of knowing if to continue or stop. That made Levi smile and hover over him to give him a kiss. Eren had been waiting to be kissed for some time now, but Levi was taking to long to lean in. Of course Eren would have liked to lean up to kiss him first, but that would break one of the rules, so he waited.

Levi chuckled. "Look at you. Looking all sexy for daddy. You would like a kiss wouldn't you sweetheart?" Eren nodded as he bit his lip, and finally he could feel those lips against his own. God, it felt so good to finally feel them. Levi slipped his tounge into Eren's mouth and began exploring every inch of his mouth. After making out for a while Levi pulled off. Looking down at his baby, being fully red from embarrassment and anticipation, and his little length dripping of precum.

"I guess I better start if we want to finish before it's morning." He trailed his fingers down Eren's body and teased his sensitive areas with light kisses, touches and sucks.

Eren couldn't see anything so his other senses became more noticeable, like his hearing and feeling. He heard the bottle of lube opening and some being squeezed out.

"Spread your legs." He did as he was told and felt soemthing entering him, but he couldn't make out what. "A-ah" He then felt two things being taped on his nipples. It had to be the vibrators. He then heard the lube bottle again and started becoming impatient.

"Tell me if it hurts." Eren hummed in response and soon felt something at his rim. Then something big was slowly entering him. "A-AAHHH~~ hnnn~" It was the dildo. It had some weird texture on it that pushed on some of his nerves. Levi began fucking his hole with the dildo and quickly fastened his pace.

"A-aaahhh... nghh... n-not ah there~~~ daddy~~" The dildo had pushed the vibrator right on his prostate, but it wasn't turned on, so the friction was not enough.

"P-please"

"Nuh uh. I told you not to cum. Hold it in." Levi slowly stopped his movements and started to stand up from the bed.

"Daddy?"

"Baby, I gotta go do some extra work down stairs, okay? When I get back here you better not have cummed. Do you understand?"

"Ah, yes daddy"

Levi put all three vibrators to a level 5, which surprised Eren. "A-AHHH... hnngg ah~~~" He then began cleaning what needed to be cleaned before he got a towel to put under Eren.

"I'm gonna leave now okay? Have fun!" Before he left the room he put the vibrators on the highest level.

The action made Eren arch his back of the bed, throw his head back, mouth wide open as he let out a pleasureable scream. Levi would have lied if he said the reaction didn't turn him on, but he knew he couldn't back out and give Eren what he wanted, 'cause that would'nt been a punishment.

He slowly walked to the door and watched as Eren struggled to get free from his position as the pleasure was to much. Then he closed the door and walked back downstairs to do some "work", which actually consisted of him drinking his tea and reading the news.

As he was downstairs he could faintly hear Eren's moans and cries for him. But Levi had to act strong until the punishment was over.

In the bedroom Eren was crying and gripping hard against the headboard on the bed. The pleasure was too much for him to take and having to stop himself before coming was also very hard.

"Ahhhnnn~~ mmmph haaa haaa~~~" He was in ecstasy and had to threw his head back. It was hard for Eren to keep up with he pleasure and was sooo close to cumming until he heard the door opening.

///////////////
This was a really long chapter, but I hope you liked it. I haven't written any smut before so it's hard.

Anyways there will be one more chapter before I start the next story.

Please come with recommendations!