Breaking rules

«-Levi I swear-"

"Swearing doesn't help brat" an angry Levi pushed the teen to the wall and hovered over him. (Pretend he's taller than Eren)

"I-i - it wasn't my plan... I didn't want to drink with them. I promise I'm telling the truth!" Eren helplessly found himself crying into the latters shirt. "I p-promise I'm gonna be a g-good boy from now!" *sob*.

"You know that you broke a rule. And when rules are broken someone needs to get punished. And that someone is you, brat." Levi stared hard into those ocean eyes.

Eren nodded. He couldn't form any coherent words while crying. But he knew that once Levi was done with him, he wouldn't be able to neither form sentences nor walk. He was really gonna get it.

"Now, go upstairs to the bedroom, strip, lay on the bed and wait for me." Levi ushered the boy to go upstairs. Eren obeyed the older and ran upstairs.

Levi was really dissappointed in the boy. He had gone out to party with some of his friends without telling him first. One of Eren's friends, Armin, had called him and said that Eren was knocked out drunk and had puked all over the bathroom floor. And as Levi came to pick him up, he called calling him a meanie. That was all it took for Levi to grab him and throw him in the car. On the way home, Eren had fallen asleep and had sobered up a little and could at least walk by himself. Levi was still furious and thought that a little punishment might help.
And that's how they got to this situation. Eren had broken 3 rules and would be in so much trouble later.

/////////////
Hey! So I just finished the first chapter, which is kind of like the "intro" to the smut that's coming. Idk how many chapters the smut is gonna be, but we'll see.

P.S English is not my first language, so if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes, please comment it.

And also! Please come with recommendations if you have any!