Careful pt. 4

Levi got between Erens legs and spread them. He put some lube on his fingers and rubbed his entrance. Then, he slowly put one finger inside. It was still pretty tight even though he had already been loosened up. Eren had noticed how Levi's fingers were slightly thicker and longer than his own. Hitting all the right places.

"AH! Mmf- hnnn~" Eren quickly covered his mouth as he felt himself make noise. He was doing just fine in the bathroom, but now he's feeling really embarrassed.

"No no baby, don't cover your mouth. I wanna hear all the beautiful noises you make. It turns me on." Levi had the most cocky smirk on his face making Eren pout, which quickly turned into a face of pleasure and a sinful moan escaped his lips.

"God, Levi! Something feels weird... my stomach... am I gonna cum? Ahhh~" Eren couldn't retain his voice even if he had tried, and soon he was coming all over himself. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he let out a pleasurable moan/Yelp.

"That's it baby, let it all out~ show me how much you liked it." Levi could burst at any moment. Watching as Eren arched his back, clutched the sheets and curled his toes really turned him on. God he could watch that scenery for hours on end. "Baby, I'm gonna let you calm down for a bit. I'll go get water and then we can continue." Eren could only nod in response.

A few minutes go by before they decide to continue. Levi had to again check to see if Eren was loose enough, which he was. As Levi took off his pants, Eren couldn't keep his eyes off the very obvious bulge in his lovers boxers. Eren somehow felt a little... aroused?... from watching his lovers 'private area'. He was a lot bigger now that it was hard. Eren had seen him naked before, but never imagined what he would look like hard.

As Levi was reaching over to the bedside table to grab a condom, Eren stopped him. "D-do you maybe think we could... you know... not use one? I-I wann feel you."

...

Levi was speechless. He was not expecting Eren to ask him that question, but man did he love it! "... of course. God, you're just too cute to resist." And of course, Levi had to comply. He simply lubed his member up before he ligned himself up with Eren's entrance. "Sorry baby, this might hurt a bit." With that being said, he slowly started to enter Eren, inch by inch he filled Eren completely up.

Poor little Eren couldn't contain his groan from pain. "H-hurts... Levi i-it hurts!"

"I know baby, it must hurt a lot. If you want me to stop, just tell me okay? I don't want to force if you don't want to." Levi's eyes were filled with guilt and a concerned look, whilst Eren was about to cry.

"No! I know it hurts, but I still want to do it. I-i want to please you as well, and I also want to get past this stage so I also can feel good. We've been together for a long time and to think that I still haven't given myself to you is embarrassing. I'm sorry that you had to wait so long, I just... I just couldn't even if I wanted. So... don't stop okay? Even if I'm in pain, don't stop."

"Baby... god you shouldn't be embarrassed about it, I understand why it took you so long to trust me with this, but honestly, I could've waited longer if you had asked me to. I love you so much Eren, and I'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life, you're the bravest person I've ever met and I promise to love you till the day I die. Thank you Eren."

And yes, Levi was still inside Eren as they spoke these words. (pffft) Then they shared a loving kiss and shared a few giggles. "But Levi?" Levi hummed in response. "Do you like... wanna move? You're still inside and I think it would hurt less if you moved..." Eren's face was now covered red from the embarrassment of his chosened words.

"Oh, yeah I guess I could do that." Levi laughed out. "Don't be afraid to tell me if you want me to stop fro a sec or take a little break." Eren nodded. The older slowly started to move in and out of Eren, trying not to go too deep.

Eren started to become a bit more vocal than in the start. And he even gave out a full on moan, which pleased Levi. Levi started experimenting a bit on the boy, going a bit faster, longer strokes, doing a few circular motions and went a bit deeper. All of Levi's experiments pleased the younger boy, who let out a few louder moans, until he suddenly hit something. "W-wait!"

"Hm? Do you want to take a break?" Eren shook his head wide eyed. "N-no... I just... something felt weird... a-and it felt like you w-were in my stomach..."

"Hmmm... weird you say? You mean this?" Levi thrusted right into the younger's prostate who moaned in reply. "Ahhhh~ Y-yes t-that." Levi chuckled. "That Eren, is your prostate. It's the spot that makes you feel really good. And I guess I'm just so big you can feel me in your stomach."

"C-can you do it again?"

"How can I say no to that?"

And so, he did. Levi continued to abuse the smaller's prostate and focused on giving him as much pleasure as possible.

////////////////////
I don't know what to say..... I don't know how long I've been gone for, but it's been awhile. Kind of forgot this book existed at some point, but I promise I'll try updating more often.

While I've been gone I've seen a lot of good responses which honestly shocks me. But I'm forever grateful that yall enjoy this book!🥺🤗🎉💜💜

See you in the last chapter of this story, and please come with recommendations for the next one!