Highschool AU part 2

"Eren"

«I-i'm so so- ah!" Levi grinder his member against Eren's. Causing Eren to moan as he felt the friction. "L-levi! What a-are you doing?!"

"You were the one causing this" Levi blunted out. Grabbing Eren's waist and grinding harder and squeezing Eren's ass. Eren lays his head on Levi's chest and let out small quiet moans.

The older took that as a sign to continue. Levi flipped them over, where Levi was on top. Eren being the little shy boy he is, turned his head to the side from embarrassment. This made Levi turn his chin and made him look at the older straight in the eyes. Eren whined at his action.

"What's wrong, love?" Levi questioned carefully, worry showing in his eyes.
"Are we r-really gonna do... you k-know... t-that?"
The question made Levi chuckle lowly. "Only if you want, love." Eren slowly nodded at his statement. "That's a good answer." Levi kissed Eren's forehead and nose. "Let me go grab some stuff."

Levi quickly moved off of Eren and made his way to one of the boxes in the room. Eren not knowing what to do just layed there watching Levi. The older soon came back with a bottle of lube and a few condoms. He layed them on his headboard.

(Imagine the room more teenager-like)

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" Eren nodded. Levi leaned down and kissed Eren's lips. The kiss quickly turned into a make-out session. That's how far they had gone before. No more then just kissing. Levi could feel the way Eren flinched each time Levi touched him. The older was so ready to turn the you get into a mess.

As they kissed Levi started to slowly strip Eren. Now fully naked, Levi took the lube bottle and put some on his fingers. "Tell me if it hurts" Eren nodded. Levi slowly put a finger inside, Eren slightly flinching at the new feeling. Soon there were already three fingers inside and Eren was a moaning mess. He had never felt this good before. "Mmmm L-Levi p-please.... I ah want you~"

////////////
Omg!!! I'm so sorry.... this chapter was really short, but I've been really busy with school. My pre-exams are coming up😃🔫

Anyways, hopefully the next chapter won't take this long to make, and maybe it might contain some smut 😏